Created by SpaceJakey64
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply How long do you lie around in bed after you wake up?
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/17
All I did yesterday was lie around...what about you? On a typical day how long do you lie around after waking up?
24204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 2/28/17
Usually only a couple of minutes because more often than not I have to go to work and wake up to my alarm.
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/28/17
depends on whose in the bed
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/17 , edited 2/28/17

YayForKittens wrote:

Usually only a couple of minutes because more often than not I have to go to work and wake up to my alarm.


Bummer, how will you ever become a cat at this rate?
24204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 2/28/17

SpaceJakey64 wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

Usually only a couple of minutes because more often than not I have to go to work and wake up to my alarm.


Bummer, how will you ever become a cat at this rate?


When I retire maybe?

6846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / AI / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 2/28/17
Either 5 seconds or 5 minutes.
7152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ON
Offline
Posted 2/28/17
Usually 5-10 minutes. Any longer and I'd fall back asleep.
15541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ontario, Canada.
Offline
Posted 2/28/17
differs from work season to winter season.

normally awake few minutes before alarm goes off during work season and roll out within 30 seconds.
winter time.. lulz. depends if I have to #2 or not.
6270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Online
Posted 2/28/17
If I have something to do (like work): as long as possible without being late
If I don't have anything: I stay until I'm not comfortable anymore in the bed
Posted 2/28/17
Many minutes.

I set my alarm 30 minutes before the time I actually get up and out of bed.
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Remnant
Offline
Posted 2/28/17
On weekdays, 20-30 minutes max.That's why I wake up 1 hour before I'm supposed to just to relax.

On weekends...that's a whole 'nother story. I would probably stay there for maybe hours. Usually when I wake up (6a) to like brunch time.
Posted 2/28/17
It depends on the air temp.
Posted 2/28/17
Usually a couple of minutes.
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/17

blake-black wrote:

On weekdays, 20-30 minutes max.That's why I wake up 1 hour before I'm supposed to just to relax.

On weekends...that's a whole 'nother story. I would probably stay there for maybe hours. Usually when I wake up (6a) to like brunch time.


Waking up early JUST to relax and sleeping until brunch on weekends (though I'm not really sure what time people eat brunch) your relaxation skills are impressive.
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/17

Jackalope82 wrote:

It depends on the air temp.


Very animal...I love it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.