First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Tips to surviving in CR
47765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/16/12

Dark-Rumia wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

don't go to naruto threads!


yes i agree with you


...........
Posted 6/16/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Dark-Rumia wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

don't go to naruto threads!


yes i agree with you


...........


lolwut??
47765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/16/12

Dark-Rumia wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Dark-Rumia wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

don't go to naruto threads!


yes i agree with you


...........


lolwut??


This is from about four years ago, why bother posting on it? Also it's 12 dots . . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/16/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Dark-Rumia wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Dark-Rumia wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

don't go to naruto threads!


yes i agree with you


...........


lolwut??


This is from about four years ago, why bother posting on it? Also it's 12 dots . . . . . . . . . . . .


we really don`t care about old threads
47765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/16/12

Dark-Rumia wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Dark-Rumia wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Dark-Rumia wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

don't go to naruto threads!


yes i agree with you


...........


lolwut??


This is from about four years ago, why bother posting on it? Also it's 12 dots . . . . . . . . . . . .


we really don`t care about old threads


Who's we?
Posted 6/16/12


ok that`s enough, no more quote towers
47765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/16/12


Shame. I like quote towers. But as you wish.

3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
Tip 1:
Be too sexy for your shirt.
Posted 6/16/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:



Shame. I like quote towers. But as you wish.





stop stalking me damn it!
47765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/16/12


Same to you.

Posted 6/16/12
How about you don't post if your IQ is 75 or less?
47765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/16/12

Fear-and-Hope wrote:

How about you don't post if your IQ is 75 or less?


Let's haggle. 80 and below.
3230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
The only reason I haven't caught flack from the mods yet is because I didn't go all out with my political views.
Rajyrr 
28992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
I don't appear to have earned the ire of the mods. Or maybe I have and the silent wrath of the ban hammer already hangs above my head ..
59286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
Please tell me no one will take these "rules" seriously...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.