Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Tips to surviving in CR
Posted 8/6/12

Winterfells wrote:


RawrAlex wrote:

I'm best friends with the mods and CarboKill.


we'd be friends with benefits.


friends with benefits.

friends with benefits.

friends with benefits.

friends with benefits.


43179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

Winterfells wrote:

If you're a female poster, steer clear of Winterfells.

I hear he's a womanizer and a shameless flirt.


It's true. That guys face is on ever females profile I've ever visited. While I never add people or try to talk in private, there are times I look at profiles and I always see him trying to hit on girls... But you're completely safe if you're over 17. I only see him on the young ones profiles. The older girls profiles that I've visited never seem to have him commenting...and very few guys profiles either.. Guess he likes his taco bald
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/6/12
Is there an echo in this room?

Posted 8/6/12
this actually exists.
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:

It's true. That guys face is on ever females profile I've ever visited. While I never add people or try to talk in private, there are times I look at profiles and I always see him trying to hit on girls... But you're completely safe if you're over 17. I only see him on the young ones profiles. The older girls profiles that I've visited never seem to have him commenting...and very few guys profiles either.. Guess he likes his taco bald :D


You do realize that I only have around 50 CR friends right? So either you're coincidentally visiting only the profiles that I'm friends with, or you have no idea what the word "exaggeration" means.

And you do realize that out of those 50 friends not all of them are women, right?

43179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

Winterfells wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:

It's true. That guys face is on ever females profile I've ever visited. While I never add people or try to talk in private, there are times I look at profiles and I always see him trying to hit on girls... But you're completely safe if you're over 17. I only see him on the young ones profiles. The older girls profiles that I've visited never seem to have him commenting...and very few guys profiles either.. Guess he likes his taco bald :D


You do realize that I only have around 50 CR friends right? So either you're coincidentally visiting only the profiles that I'm friends with, or you have no idea what the word "exaggeration" means.

And you do realize that out of those 50 friends not all of them are women, right?



The only profiles I've visited are the regular commenters... My comment was playful. No need to be defensive. But if you are worried about people noticing your behavior, you should probably be less obvious. I'm one of the newer forum users around here and I picked it up a while ago.

It's all good.
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:

The only profiles I've visited are the regular commenters... My comment was playful. No need to be defensive. But if you are worried about people noticing your behavior, you should probably be less obvious. I'm one of the newer forum users around here and I picked it up a while ago.

It's all good.


You still mad about me putting down your comment about gays being the main cause and spread of AIDS?

It's flattering to know it left enough impression on you to follow my profile and activities.

And a "newer" forum user with over 25k cr points.

If you are worried about people thinking you're an idiot, you should probably be less obvious. I'm one of the newer forum users around here and I picked it up a while ago.
17491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/12
Here's a good tip: Post pictures to make it seem like you're making a point. Even if you're just being a douche. <3

I'm new here too, and the level of troll here isn't all that bad. But that's all that goes on here, Trolling. If there's drama over it I haven't seen it yet. So this thread is a guy being butt hurt and trying to be pro-active about it i'm guessing, lolz.
43179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

Winterfells wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:

The only profiles I've visited are the regular commenters... My comment was playful. No need to be defensive. But if you are worried about people noticing your behavior, you should probably be less obvious. I'm one of the newer forum users around here and I picked it up a while ago.

It's all good.


You still mad about me putting down your comment about gays being the main cause and spread of AIDS?

It's flattering to know it left enough impression on you to follow my profile and activities.

And a "newer" forum user with over 25k cr points.

If you are worried about people thinking you're an idiot, you should probably be less obvious. I'm one of the newer forum users around here and I picked it up a while ago.


I don't remember what our last debate was, that's how much of an impression it left.

I said I'm new to the forums not to CR. You can't make sense of that difference? I started forum posts maybe 5 weeks ago. I haven't been posting since 07 or 08 like most of these users seem to go back to. I joined CR in late 2010 and started forums when I just said.

You're almost 30 and you're trying to troll me about being mad? I playfully commented about you liking little girls but all jokes seem to start with some truth. I don't follow your activities. I've visited other peoples profiles and saw nothing but comments BY you trying to flirt with 15 year olds.

Like I said it's all good. Enjoy your CR trolls and hopeful pedo-flirts trololol


Oh wait, I do recall our last debate now. You defended gays causing the spread of aids and I googled an article I read and posted it and BAM proved you wrong in 30 seconds. They are the cause of 70% of AIDS cases in the USA. I can tell by your photo you are feminine and about 5 foot 4 so I understand if you are Bi. I never meant to offend you.. Bye bye I won't respond again to your trolls. Sorry you can't take a joke.
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:

I don't remember what our last debate was, that's how much of an impression it left.



NothingLikeYou wrote:

Oh wait, I do recall our last debate now.


Lolwut.


NothingLikeYou wrote:

I said I'm new to the forums not to CR. You can't make sense of that difference? I started forum posts maybe 5 weeks ago. I haven't been posting since 07 or 08 like most of these users seem to go back to. I joined CR in late 2010 and started forums when I just said.


Even Inception fans won't be able to make sense out of how convoluted this is. Cliffnotes: basically you're lying and try to backtrack.


NothingLikeYou wrote:

You're almost 30 and you're trying to troll me about being mad? I playfully commented about you liking little girls but all jokes seem to start with some truth. I don't follow your activities. I've visited other peoples profiles and saw nothing but comments BY you trying to flirt with 15 year olds.


Quite the math prodigy, you generously rounded up my age from 25 to 30. I should probably return the courtesy and give you the benefit of rounding your IQ up from 50 to 60. I'm not trolling son - to be honest I tried to debunk your ill-conceived, misguided views about gay people in the most polite way possible.


NothingLikeYou wrote:

You defended gays causing the spread of aids and I googled an article I read and posted it and BAM proved you wrong in 30 seconds. They are the cause of 70% of AIDS cases in the USA.


Yes, I did defend gays, and no, you only proved yourself an imbecile. You originally said that gays are the main cause of AIDS. I was the one who told you that it's only applicable in the US while worldwide heterosexuals spread more AIDS than homosexual couples.
19966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 3D world
Online
Posted 8/6/12
The tips arent necessary to surviving crunchyroll, i only recently started posting on forums and just acting nice is all it takes. I cant help but feel that the whole point of this thread is because you stumbled onto a troublesome poster and you made this thread to rant about it
56055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 8/6/12 , edited 8/6/12
Old thread is old.

Oh look at that, first post.
23036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 8/6/12
How do you not survive CR it's a pretty mild place full of girls what is the worst that could happen to you. All the advice I can give you noobs is don't make a poll, don't make a dubplicate, take political/religious/serious topics to Extended Discussion, and we already have enough threads about girls you don't have to start another one.

Don't forget Underlock and CarboKill are also the kings and you should love them.
Posted 8/6/12
You want some REALLY bad mods go to Mangafox there even worst than CR.
Posted 8/6/12
It's online. You could survive even if you purposely post like an idiot lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.