First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Sasuke And Hinata Should Have Married Each Other At The End Of The Naruto Series
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / No Where
Offline
Posted 3/6/17 , edited 3/6/17

runec wrote:

That's....an interesting ship.



This comment and gif ^^ made my day xD haha thank you
But ya OP sounds like trolling

NaruXhina for life
59963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/17
Naruto and Sasuke is a more believable ship.
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SasuHina Dimension
Offline
Posted 3/6/17

mxxlogk wrote:


runec wrote:

That's....an interesting ship.



This comment and gif ^^ made my day xD haha thank you
But ya OP sounds like trolling

NaruXhina for life




How am I trolling ? I have given serious and legit reasons why Sasuke and Hinata should have been a romantic pairing,



Enjoy NaruHina but just be aware that that pairing was forced and rushed in (The Last, Naruto The Movie) a movie was needed to give romantic NaruHina moments because they barely existed in the manga
22248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 3/6/17

AnimeLord100 wrote:


Balzack wrote:

It isn't plausible because it didn't happen. Manga's over bro.



The pairing may not have happened at the end of the Naruto series however as these reasons explain, it makes MUCH more sense for Sasuke and Hinata to have married each other instead of Naruto and Hinata marrying each other,


Just because something didn't happen doesn't make it un plausible,





PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Should have, but did not. Boruto does not change any of that.

Stop fucking spamming.




Yes Sasuke and Hinata should have became a pairing


And Name one thing that I was "Spamming" what have I spammed ?


Someone already posted the exact same copy and pasted reasoning of NarutoXSakura or SasukeXHinata, and at this point, that same person can be reasonably inferred to be you.
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SasuHina Dimension
Offline
Posted 3/6/17 , edited 3/6/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


AnimeLord100 wrote:


Balzack wrote:

It isn't plausible because it didn't happen. Manga's over bro.



The pairing may not have happened at the end of the Naruto series however as these reasons explain, it makes MUCH more sense for Sasuke and Hinata to have married each other instead of Naruto and Hinata marrying each other,


Just because something didn't happen doesn't make it un plausible,





PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Should have, but did not. Boruto does not change any of that.

Stop fucking spamming.




Yes Sasuke and Hinata should have became a pairing


And Name one thing that I was "Spamming" what have I spammed ?


Someone already posted the exact same copy and pasted reasoning of NarutoXSakura or SasukeXHinata, and at this point, that same person can be reasonably inferred to be you.




It's not spamming if I've only created one of these topics, spamming would be creating multiple amounts of the same topic, since i've only posted 1 topic as to why Sasuke and Hinata should be a pairing goes against your argument of me spamming
35827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/17
I'd have to have actually watched or read Nurota to judge. It's somewhere on my list next to Clorox, and One Chapter.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / No Where
Offline
Posted 3/6/17 , edited 3/6/17

PhantomGundam wrote:

Naruto and Sasuke is a more believable ship.


I can see the average day in the life married now

542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SasuHina Dimension
Offline
Posted 3/6/17




^ Legit Official SasukeXHinata artwork from the animators
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.