First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Why is Sakura so hated?
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/17 , edited 3/18/17
I know that, to some people, this may seem like a stupid question because they see the answer as obvious. I know that some will look at this topic because they don't get it either. I get that. I want to hear anything you people have to say within reason. if you say something totally subjective and fail to denote it as such, it's not a good answer.

Now, I have done some research founded on admittedly understandable points.
-Some hate Sakura for being useless; understandable because no screen time
-Some hate Sakura for being whiny; understandable because I hate whiny people too
-Some hate Sakura for being self-pitying; understandable when it's too much, but I kinda don't get this one
-Some hate Sakura for being a jerk to Naruto; I guess some people see violence instead of slapstick comedy
-Some hate Sakura for being in love with Sasuke; I suppose he isn't a very good person for most of the series

What I want to know from someone who has their opinions in order is this: Why are any of these dislikable traits? Being useless is no reason to hate an imaginary girl (which, in my opinion, is a useless act), being whiny should only elicit annoyance and not hatred, everyone hating self-pity is something I just flat-out don't understand (I see nothing dislikable about it or being whiny), I don't see why one would hate slapstick comedy or see it as intentional violence, and I don't get why her being in love with Sasuke is so hated. As to the last point, were she a real person, it would be entirely her business who she fell in love with; since she isn't, it's up to Kishimoto, a man who makes money as a professional story writer, to design the story of Naruto by balancing all its elements in the way that gives him the story he wants, including Sakura's determination to not let go of Sasuke as he becomes a maniac (no offense Sasuke fans).

Now, this isn't a post meant to offend anyone directly. I did not intend to make anyone mad by saying these things, merely to ask other people something about a subject they would know more about; however, I cannot speak for those who may post here later.

106979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/9/17 , edited 3/9/17
Didn't you get banned?
Posted 3/9/17
Nah fuck Sakura.
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/17
No. Why?
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/17
Gee, thanks for the help...
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/17
She's annoying because she's uselss, constantly whinning , and usually doesn't even give naruto a c hance
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/17

MemeMaker wrote:


TheSeaofTesseract wrote:

I know that, to some people, this may seem like a stupid question because they see the answer as obvious. I know that some will look at this topic because they don't get it either. I get that. I want to hear anything you people have to say within reason. if you say something totally subjective and fail to denote it as such, it's not a good answer.

Now, I have done some research founded on admittedly understandable points.
-Some hate Sakura for being useless; understandable because no screen time
-Some hate Sakura for being whiny; understandable because I hate whiny people too
-Some hate Sakura for being self-pitying; understandable when it's too much, but I kinda don't get this one
-Some hate Sakura for being a jerk to Naruto; I guess some people see violence instead of slapstick comedy
-Some hate Sakura for being in love with Sasuke; I suppose he isn't a very good person for most of the series

What I want to know from someone who has their opinions in order is this: Why are any of these dislikable traits? Being useless is no reason to hate an imaginary girl (which, in my opinion, is a useless act), being whiny should only elicit annoyance and not hatred, everyone hating self-pity is something I just flat-out don't understand (I see nothing dislikable about it or being whiny), I don't see why one would hate slapstick comedy or see it as intentional violence, and I don't get why her being in love with Sasuke is so hated. As to the last point, were she a real person, it would be entirely her business who she fell in love with; since she isn't, it's up to Kishimoto, a man who makes money as a professional story writer, to design the story of Naruto by balancing all its elements in the way that gives him the story he wants, including Sakura's determination to not let go of Sasuke as he becomes a maniac (no offense Sasuke fans).

Now, this isn't a post meant to offend anyone directly. I did not intend to make anyone mad by saying these things, merely to ask other people something about a subject they would know more about; however, I cannot speak for those who may post here later.



I don't hate sakura at all. I think she is an important character that effected naruto and sasuke's path in some ways.


I know. I don't either. I meant some people
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

She's annoying because she's uselss, constantly whinning , and usually doesn't even give naruto a c hance


Not to shoot you down, but I already know all that. I'm not asking whether you think those things or not. I'm asking why.
2029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/17

TheSeaofTesseract wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

She's annoying because she's uselss, constantly whinning , and usually doesn't even give naruto a c hance


Not to shoot you down, but I already know all that. I'm not asking whether you think those things or not. I'm asking why.


Well you just shot me down.
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/17

TheSeaofTesseract wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

She's annoying because she's uselss, constantly whinning , and usually doesn't even give naruto a c hance


Not to shoot you down, but I already know all that. I'm not asking whether you think those things or not. I'm asking why.


You know that's useless, whiny, and doesn't even give naruto a chance...but you're asking why I think she's annoying?


Could you be have a crush on or even be friends with someone like that ?

1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/17

MemeMaker wrote:


TheSeaofTesseract wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

She's annoying because she's uselss, constantly whinning , and usually doesn't even give naruto a c hance


Not to shoot you down, but I already know all that. I'm not asking whether you think those things or not. I'm asking why.


Well you just shot me down.


Nah. Just continue with your thinking. I want to hear it.
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/17

MemeMaker wrote:


TheSeaofTesseract wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

She's annoying because she's uselss, constantly whinning , and usually doesn't even give naruto a c hance


Not to shoot you down, but I already know all that. I'm not asking whether you think those things or not. I'm asking why.


Well you just shot me down.


Wait how did she shoot you down? She was responding to me

i'm so confused
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


TheSeaofTesseract wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

She's annoying because she's uselss, constantly whinning , and usually doesn't even give naruto a c hance


Not to shoot you down, but I already know all that. I'm not asking whether you think those things or not. I'm asking why.


You know that's useless, whiny, and doesn't even give naruto a chance...but you're asking why I think she's annoying?


Could you be have a crush on or even be friends with someone like that ?



Nah. Imaginary girls aren't my type.

So you just think "useless, whiny" and "doesn't give Naruto a chance" is bad? I mean in your opinion. I'm not trying to imply that you cannot hate Sakura. I just need to know if you personally hate these things about her or not.
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/17 , edited 3/9/17

TheSeaofTesseract

Nah. Imaginary girls aren't my type.

So you just think "useless, whiny" and "doesn't give Naruto a chance" is bad? I mean in your opinion. I'm not trying to imply that you cannot hate Sakura. I just need to know if you personally hate these things about her or not.


I mean my point was if she was real, and even if you're not interested in girls(the gender doesn't matter it's the personality i have a problem with) what about friends? If my friend was as annoying as sakura i might not be there friend

so yeah i do find those bad qualities lmao i don't even know how you couldn't

I don't HATE her lol there's just a lot of annoyance there
2029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


TheSeaofTesseract

Nah. Imaginary girls aren't my type.

So you just think "useless, whiny" and "doesn't give Naruto a chance" is bad? I mean in your opinion. I'm not trying to imply that you cannot hate Sakura. I just need to know if you personally hate these things about her or not.


I mean my point was if she was real, and even if you're not interested in girls(the gender doesn't matter it's the personality i have a problem with) what about friends? If my friend was as annoying as sakura i might not be there friend

so yeah i do find those bad qualities lmao i don't even know how you couldn't

I don't HATE her lol there's just a lot of annoyance there


Ah man I'm so confused right now! Whatever. but I agree with what you're saying 100%
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.