First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you be with someone only for the money ?
25454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / FL
Offline
Posted 3/12/17


Lots of you guys say No, but in real life its more difficult than that. Imagine he/she had millions & you couldn't even pay your own rent, Reconsider now..

I guess the 'right answer is no but still. If he/she was more than their money then yess??
11957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cucumber Town
Offline
Posted 3/12/17

DeepPaco wrote:

Where all the sugar mamas at?


Them cougars hahaha i love this word so much
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Europe
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
If you say "I have $$$$, wanna be with me?" then yes, but I would never find a rich kid to pay for my shit.
33270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
Just money?

Not fun, not companionship, not anything else??

pppbt no
18838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
if the other option is homeless. hell yes.
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
I want a hot cougar older gal i will spoil her.
11957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cucumber Town
Offline
Posted 3/12/17

martin12165 wrote:

If you say "I have $$$$, wanna be with me?" then yes, but I would never find a rich kid to pay for my shit.


I have money, you have a potato avatar ... Come live with me, we're bound to be together !
19872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / I don't know??
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
I don't think I could do it, I hate to use other peoples money on my self and I would feel horrible just knowing I'm using another person.
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sydney, NSW
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
Some women do go for that. I believe that only lazy people with no morals would be comfortable doing something like that. I mean, these are people too, they're not walking credit cards.
21428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 3/12/17 , edited 3/12/17
I'm not that cynical of a person yet, check back in with me in 10 years and I'll probably have a different answer
55125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
No, should be with someone you like being around with. Not because they happen to have green papers!
17163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 3/12/17 , edited 3/12/17

LadyFingers888 wrote:

Some women do go for that. I believe that only lazy people with no morals would be comfortable doing something like that. I mean, these are people too, they're not walking credit cards.


That is an understatement, a lot of american woman do that. The thing is, in some cases the men know why they are with them. But do not care because it just means having this hot chick to show off. The idea of morals isn't even applicable at this point.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
No, but it would be a bonus.
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sydney, NSW
Offline
Posted 3/12/17 , edited 3/12/17

descloud wrote:


LadyFingers888 wrote:

Some women do go for that. I believe that only lazy people with no morals would be comfortable doing something like that. I mean, these are people too, they're not walking credit cards.


That is an understatement, a lot of american woman do that. The thing is, in some cases the men know why they are with them. But do not care because it just means having this hot chick to show off. The idea of morals isn't even applicable at this point.


I agree. So I guess, in hindsight, that two people who are in a relationship like this are both shallow and selfish because their own motives for being together are completely vain and self-centred. It becomes a quid pro quo setup instead of an actualy healthy relationship.
Posted 3/12/17
Hell no. True love.

Items don't last forever. Even people don't last forever. But, it's better to spend your days with someone you love. They have more value than whatever money could buy you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.