Post Reply New Samurai Jack
21922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
The show felt like he never left. I loved it. Hard to believe I last saw this in high school, and here I am now of almost 30 loving Samurai Jack all over again. Out of all the "reboots" of cartoons lately. This one I have a strong feeling will be the best. Can't wait to see how it all ends.
Posted 3/12/17
I want to watch it but I didn't really watch the original series. Outside of catching a few episodes/not remembering how much I watched.
Humms 
12602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
samurai Jack was the shit !

I actually didn't know they brought it back. How can you watch it?
51875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

Humms wrote:

samurai Jack was the shit !

I actually didn't know they brought it back. How can you watch it?


Its on Adultswim at 11pm EST. You may be able to watch episodes online as well either on their website or somewhere else.

3ngag3 
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
Jack is back and it's friggin glorious.

Humms 
12602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

Spartan-052 wrote:


Humms wrote:

samurai Jack was the shit !

I actually didn't know they brought it back. How can you watch it?


Its on Adultswim at 11pm EST. You may be able to watch episodes online as well either on their website or somewhere else.




After actually watching, It looks amazing! better animation and visuals they really went all out
7222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/20/17
Yeah, I heard of the new Samurai Jack and I can't wait.
1313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/17
I love he back but they made him so weak yall know jack was a bad ass with r without his sword
16606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 4/12/17
never got a chance to see the new episode if it hasn't changed much from the original it should still be amazing.
55153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/17

Humms wrote:

samurai Jack was the shit !

I actually didn't know they brought it back. How can you watch it?


I agree, the anime was shitty.. Hell its shouldn't be call Anime, more of Shitty Cartoon.
Humms 
12602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 4/15/17

JanusCascade wrote:


Humms wrote:

samurai Jack was the shit !

I actually didn't know they brought it back. How can you watch it?


I agree, the anime was shitty.. Hell its shouldn't be call Anime, more of Shitty Cartoon.


No lol. It's slang for awesome
55153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/17

Humms wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


Humms wrote:

samurai Jack was the shit !

I actually didn't know they brought it back. How can you watch it?


I agree, the anime was shitty.. Hell its shouldn't be call Anime, more of Shitty Cartoon.


No lol. It's slang for awesome


How the heck you like them? XD I watch maybe 2 min of it and it look like one of those boring shitty cartoon lol. You might want to watch real adult Anime like Ninja Scroll the movie! lol
Humms 
12602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 4/15/17 , edited 4/15/17

JanusCascade wrote:


Humms wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


Humms wrote:

samurai Jack was the shit !

I actually didn't know they brought it back. How can you watch it?


I agree, the anime was shitty.. Hell its shouldn't be call Anime, more of Shitty Cartoon.


No lol. It's slang for awesome


How the heck you like them? XD I watch maybe 2 min of it and it look like one of those boring shitty cartoon lol. You might want to watch real adult Anime like Ninja Scroll the movie! lol


To each their own. I find that the simplistic cartoonish feel of the show is what makes it. If you actually watch the newest season, they really did a great job with giving it a total makeover comparing to the previous seasons, which just goes to show, they can actually Polish something that was never really intended to wow audiences in terms of crazy animation.

Sometimes it doesn't have to blow you away to really blow you away. It doesn't have to look amazing and over the top to find an audience. It's the feel of the show, and the fans have praised Samurai Jack.

I like my over the top animation, but sometimes they feel so empty with all of the bells and whistles.

That's just me. We are two different Conquerors, maybe we can see eye to eye, but we all have our own answers and focus.
1998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 4/17/17

Humms wrote:

To each their own. I find that the simplistic cartoonish feel of the show is what makes it. If you actually watch the newest season, they really did a great job with giving it a total makeover comparing to the previous seasons, which just goes to show, they can actually Polish something that was never really intended to wow audiences in terms of crazy animation.

Sometimes it doesn't have to blow you away to really blow you away. It doesn't have to look amazing and over the top to find an audience. It's the feel of the show, and the fans have praised Samurai Jack.

I like my over the top animation, but sometimes they feel so empty with all of the bells and whistles.


I actually didn't really care too much for the old Samurai Jack show. I watched it, and thought it was okay but always felt it was quite overrated.

Season 5 has been SO MUCH better so far (imo at least) than the earlier seasons. I think part of the reason I like it so much more than previous seasons is because Jack has actually had to fight some human enemies this season (chopping up robots every episode got old fast) and he's had to deal with the weight of killing his enemies. These aren't just machines he's tearing apart anymore. These are human lives he's taking and it's actually having a psychological effect on him. This version of Samurai Jack just feels so much more grown up than past seasons and I'm loving it.
You must be logged in to post.