First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Itachi VS Aizen
Posted 11/4/08

dramafreak000 wrote:

itachi (immortal zombie)


he's not an immortal zombie he is dead now, how can an immortal zombie die?
Posted 11/4/08

Nagato_Akatsuki wrote:


dramafreak000 wrote:

itachi (immortal zombie)


he's not an immortal zombie he is dead now, how can an immortal zombie die?


IT WAS A JOKE. DDDDDDDDD8
Posted 11/5/08

dramafreak000 wrote:


Nagato_Akatsuki wrote:


dramafreak000 wrote:

itachi (immortal zombie)


he's not an immortal zombie he is dead now, how can an immortal zombie die?


IT WAS A JOKE. DDDDDDDDD8


ooh ok xD
Member
6789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Aizen would win
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
hmmm i say prob Itachi not sure because susano can pretty much deflect anything, but that uses up alot of chakra so i guess prob aizen...lol i dunno But i would love to see Itachi vs Byakuya who would pawn who then
Member
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
aizen
Member
1051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / PH - Cavite
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
I want itachi... but I think Aizen will pwn him T_T. and besides itachi's vision is blurred already and that will give him the utter disadvantage on the total criteria of winning
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
aizan hes so powerful!!
Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i like both of them but aizen is stronger. if itachi was stronger why was he killed by his own brother?
hail king aizen! haha.
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
itachi!!!!!!! sharingan!
itachi will kick his ass!!
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

Renzz22 wrote:

i like both of them but aizen is stronger. if itachi was stronger why was he killed by his own brother?
hail king aizen! haha.

because he planned everything? he wants to be killed by his own brother, cos he is sorry for killing his whole family.
but his brother doesn't know the truth.

Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
did he really plan it? if he really plan it, the manga that i read is a fake. >.<
Member
5514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Aizen, no chance for Itachi, i mean you did see how he beat Ichigo in their first encounter, his sword couldn't even touch him....
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/2/08 , edited 12/2/08

Renzz22 wrote:

did he really plan it? if he really plan it, the manga that i read is a fake. >.<


yeh, at the end. tobi/madara told sasuke EVERYTHING. and tobi/madara also said that itachi planed that fight with sasuke, Itachi WANTED to be killed by his own brother.

Member
5514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
that he did, how else can he make up for what he did?.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.