First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply I'm having growing issues with society i want to put my opinion out
28382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/13/17

runec wrote:

TL;DR: Might have had a point but op chose really weird hill to die on.



My wording and choice of explanations has always been my downfall when it comes to making points
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CGS DIVISION 03
Offline
Posted 3/13/17 , edited 5/24/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

yes if they are looking at real children


Okay, maybe I should rephrase.

If one does not find children to be, for lack of a better term, arousing, then why would they look at naked pictures of either real or fake children?

28382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/13/17 , edited 5/24/17

slendercookieman wrote:

Okay, maybe I should rephrase.

If one does not find children to be, for lack of a better term, arousing, then why would they look at naked pictures of either real or fake children?



You are making the fatal mistake here that if one finds loli hentai arousing they will find real children arousing which is not the case at all.
you will find it's usually exactly the opposite case.

I find loli's arousing yes because it's a fetish but when it comes to real children i find the idea disgusting and putrid and there is nothing arousing about a child to be attracted to a real child well i would want to kill myself if i was like that and i'm sure my friends would also (however i cannot speak for all of them)
47032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Avoiding life
Offline
Posted 3/13/17 , edited 3/13/17
19852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/13/17 , edited 5/23/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


runec wrote:

TL;DR: Might have had a point but op chose really weird hill to die on.



My wording and choice of explanations has always been my downfall when it comes to making points


you chose the wrong forum for this debate...

Most of the Crunchyroll thread enthusiast are from the left, aka the group that believes in removing free speech, because they believe free speech, is hate speech. They rather have a demarcate government tell them what to think over actually thinking for them selves.


Now on topic... I am a firm believer in living a life based on Logic... My Ideal concept of a good society would have been run by a Vulcan.
most people don't like that concept, because it does not have room for emotions... (news flash you emotions mean as much as a pile of Shit.)
I don't care how you feel. You feel you are mistreated, so F#$king what, if you can not support your opinions with Cold hard facts, and evidence to back it up.. Then don't even try.. Because your opinion is worth shit.. That is the society I love to live in.. One based on evidence and facts.. (Not feelings and safe spaces LIBS and SJW's.) And (Not religious ideals or superstitions. Republicans!) both sides are irrational at best.
8390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/17
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CGS DIVISION 03
Offline
Posted 3/13/17 , edited 5/24/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

You are making the fatal mistake here that if one finds loli hentai arousing they will find real children arousing which is not the case at all.
you will find it's usually exactly the opposite case.

I find loli's arousing yes because it's a fetish but when it comes to real children i find the idea disgusting and putrid and there is nothing arousing about a child to be attracted to a real child well i would want to kill myself if i was like that and i'm sure my friends would also (however i cannot speak for all of them)


Okay, that being said, does a photo of a child that has been photo-shopped into a photo that contains more "mature" themes then becoming aroused count as pedophilia? It is a real child, yet it is also fake. You, by you're logic, would have to believe that because the children are fake, it does not count as pedophilia.

The fact of the matter is, just because it's fake, doesn't make it any-less pornographic. Whether the pornography is real or fake people, the neuron connections within the brain are the exact same. You're brain is making the correlation between children and arousal every time you look at child hentai and slide you hand down you're pants.

Furthermore, the definition of pedophilia does not state whether the child has to be real or not, just that the perpetrator has to be aroused by children :/
28382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/13/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


runec wrote:

TL;DR: Might have had a point but op chose really weird hill to die on.



My wording and choice of explanations has always been my downfall when it comes to making points


you chose the wrong forum for this debate...

Most of the Crunchyroll thread enthusiast are from the left, aka the group that believes in removing free speech, because they believe free speech, is hate speech. They rather have a demarcate government tell them what to think over actually thinking for them selves.


Now on topic... I am a firm believer in living a life based on Logic... My Ideal concept of a good society would have been run by a Vulcan.
most people don't like that concept, because it does not have room for emotions... (news flash you emotions mean as much as a pile of Shit.)
I don't care how you feel. You feel you are mistreated, so F#$king what, if you can not support your opinions with Cold hard facts, and evidence to back it up.. Then don't even try.. Because your opinion is worth shit.. That is the society I love to live in.. One based on evidence and facts.. (Not feelings and safe spaces LIBS and SJW's.) And (Not religious ideals or superstitions. Republicans!) both sides are irrational at best.




The right are no less as bad they would have a government who is against any form of socialist principles but politics aside.
Feelings are important not to the point of SJW but you can't just say feelings are worthless.
28382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/13/17

slendercookieman wrote:


Okay, that being said, does a photo of a child that has been photo-shopped into a photo that contains more "mature" themes then becoming aroused count as pedophilia? It is a real child, yet it is also fake. You, by you're logic, would have to believe that because the children are fake, it does not count as pedophilia.

The fact of the matter is, just because it's fake, doesn't make it any-less pornographic. Whether the pornography is real or fake people, the neuron connections within the brain are the exact same. You're brain is making the correlation between children and arousal every time you look at child hentai and slide you hand down you're pants.

Furthermore, the definition of pedophilia does not state whether the child has to be real or not, just that the perpetrator has to be aroused by children :/




Yes if the original photo is of an underaged person then yes by fake i mean a drawing.
Also there is a difference between the two or else those who are attracted to hentai characters under the age of 18 would be attracted to real people under the age of 18 but they aren't isn't that weird.

Also that is true however by that logic alot of the anime community is filled with pedophiles as a large amount of people look at lolicon lol.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CGS DIVISION 03
Offline
Posted 3/13/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


slendercookieman wrote:


Okay, that being said, does a photo of a child that has been photo-shopped into a photo that contains more "mature" themes then becoming aroused count as pedophilia? It is a real child, yet it is also fake. You, by you're logic, would have to believe that because the children are fake, it does not count as pedophilia.

The fact of the matter is, just because it's fake, doesn't make it any-less pornographic. Whether the pornography is real or fake people, the neuron connections within the brain are the exact same. You're brain is making the correlation between children and arousal every time you look at child hentai and slide you hand down you're pants.

Furthermore, the definition of pedophilia does not state whether the child has to be real or not, just that the perpetrator has to be aroused by children :/




Yes if the original photo is of an underaged person then yes by fake i mean a drawing.
Also there is a difference between the two or else those who are attracted to hentai characters under the age of 18 would be attracted to real people under the age of 18 but they aren't isn't that weird.

Also that is true however by that logic alot of the anime community is filled with pedophiles as a large amount of people look at lolicon lol.


You're missing my point. Fake or not, it's still child pornography. If someone is aroused by child pornography, that makes them a pedophile :/
14424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/17
You should talk to your therapist about how you like to look at drawn pictures of children being raped, but think the real thing is nasty. They would be better equipped to handle you in your time of need.
28382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/13/17 , edited 3/13/17

slendercookieman wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


slendercookieman wrote:


Okay, that being said, does a photo of a child that has been photo-shopped into a photo that contains more "mature" themes then becoming aroused count as pedophilia? It is a real child, yet it is also fake. You, by you're logic, would have to believe that because the children are fake, it does not count as pedophilia.

The fact of the matter is, just because it's fake, doesn't make it any-less pornographic. Whether the pornography is real or fake people, the neuron connections within the brain are the exact same. You're brain is making the correlation between children and arousal every time you look at child hentai and slide you hand down you're pants.

Furthermore, the definition of pedophilia does not state whether the child has to be real or not, just that the perpetrator has to be aroused by children :/




Yes if the original photo is of an underaged person then yes by fake i mean a drawing.
Also there is a difference between the two or else those who are attracted to hentai characters under the age of 18 would be attracted to real people under the age of 18 but they aren't isn't that weird.

Also that is true however by that logic alot of the anime community is filled with pedophiles as a large amount of people look at lolicon lol.


You're missing my point. Fake or not, it's still child pornography. If someone is aroused by child pornography, that makes them a pedophile :/


Well i disagree with the idea that someone who looks at a drawing is a pedophile but if thats what the definition says so what there is no damage done unless it's real so at the end of the day no one should care if someone wants to look at that kind of stuff at home.
28382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/13/17

gornotck wrote:

You should talk to your therapist about how you like to look at drawn pictures of children being raped, but think the real thing is nasty. They would be better equipped to handle you in your time of need.


My therapist thinks it's normal and so have all the other therapists i have been to as they know it's just a picture also you assume rape i never said anything about rape.

There is nothing wrong with me mentally i'm mentally healthy and i'm going to take a trained psychologists word over someone on cr ;P
18242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/17
again?
28382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/13/17

Nasirei wrote:

again?


Yes more and more things bother me as i age \o/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.