First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Racism in Gaming ???
731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

b17bomber wrote:

Stupid post imo. there are prople i disagree with all the time. on youtube, guys like Blunty and Thunderf00t have horrible political opinions yet they make great content. JonTron is a FREAKING WHITE SUPREMACIST yet people love him (for some reason)

people have political opinions but as long as it doesnt translate onto their work, who the heck cares?


What? JonTron is a white supremacist? I never heard of that! Is that really true? Or is it the media and/or SJW hypocrites taking something he said or did out of context, and making him look worse than he actually is (like what happened with Pewdiepie)?

Posted 3/19/17 , edited 3/20/17

LadyPsychic wrote:



What? JonTron is a white supremacist?


Not wanting to have your nation's native population replaced in the name of virtue signaling and having an infinite supply of low wage, low skill workers is 'white supremacy' to some people.
Funny they think that about JonTron because he's not exactly what a white supremacist would call 'white'.
44751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Finland- The Cave...
Online
Posted 3/19/17
I think he's referring to the current trend of white activists blaming white people for being racist/ problem for everything.

Which I really do not understand, why would anyone be so self destructive.
9519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
I'd just like to add, Manveer is no longer working at BioWare.
Posted 3/19/17

keeton52 wrote:

I'd just like to add, Manveer is no longer working at BioWare.


Because of his racism or did he get the full severance package?

564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

LadyPsychic wrote:


b17bomber wrote:

Stupid post imo. there are prople i disagree with all the time. on youtube, guys like Blunty and Thunderf00t have horrible political opinions yet they make great content. JonTron is a FREAKING WHITE SUPREMACIST yet people love him (for some reason)

people have political opinions but as long as it doesnt translate onto their work, who the heck cares?


What? JonTron is a white supremacist? I never heard of that! Is that really true? Or is it the media and/or SJW hypocrites taking something he said or did out of context, and making him look worse than he actually is (like what happened with Pewdiepie)?



i understand what you mean with the pewdiepie situation, which was ugly from the start. even a guy like me, who holds WSJ to a higher standard than most other papers, was pretty disgusted from that hit piece. but no this is from the words

followed him on twitter. theres no secondary source. i thought the dude was hacked, but he truly believes "White Genocide" is a real thing, and wants to protect "white culture" from "diversity (non whites). because im not white, i dont fit in JonTron's America and need to be sent to Africa

if you dont believe me just check his twitter https://twitter.com/JonTronShow ] he's proud of it and none of his white genocide rants are deleted. i had to do my own research because i couldn't believe a guy i loved would say such dark and evil things
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 3/19/17 , edited 3/20/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


LadyPsychic wrote:



What? JonTron is a white supremacist?


Not wanting to have your nation's native population replaced in the name of virtue signaling and having an infinite supply of low wage, low skill workers is 'white supremacy' to some people.
Funny they think that about JonTron because he's not exactly what a white supremacist would call 'white'.


not here to make an argument, but Diverse literally what america is. its a diverse nation where literally any and every culture has thrived. using examples of Japan and china like he uses 100000000 times is so crappy because for the longest time they were all hermit nations. America has been an open door nation and theres just too many non whites in the US to call this place a "white nation". only 63% of the population is non-Hispanic white. and even within the white population, its very diverse. even here in my home state of Georgia. go to metro Atlanta area then go to coastal plain Georgia. almost 2 different worlds here

oh and fun fact: Iranians are white. would you call them white? doesn't matter what you think because they are
34639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
I think the word you were looking for was 'retardation' in gaming.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


keeton52 wrote:

I'd just like to add, Manveer is no longer working at BioWare.


Because of his racism or did he get the full severance package?





looked it up. he was on contract and it was up. he walked and didn't want to resign. the dude does seem like an asshole who just doesn't like white people. dont think bioware would pick him back up at this point anyway so you can look at it like that
9519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


keeton52 wrote:

I'd just like to add, Manveer is no longer working at BioWare.


Because of his racism or did he get the full severance package?



I don't know. I checked out his Twitter and it seems he left after the project was finished. So it's likely he wasn't fired. The Ideologues have already done their damage to Andromeda, so if you were planning on waiting for the consumer reviews, I'd continue to do so.

At the very least, it's confirmed he is not employed and I've heard rumors that BioWare management is investigating claims of racism. (And looking into reports that the Skin Tone slider doesn't let you choose pale skin tones, or lighter skinned Asian skin tones) I wouldn't hold these rumors valid just yet though.
Posted 3/19/17 , edited 3/20/17

b17bomber wrote:
not here to make an argument, but Diverse literally what america is. its a diverse nation where literally any and every culture has thrived. using examples of Japan and china like he uses 100000000 times is so crappy because for the longest time they were all hermit nations. America has been an open door nation and theres just too many non whites in the US to call this place a "white nation". only 63% of the population is non-Hispanic white. and even within the white population, its very diverse. even here in my home state of Georgia. go to metro Atlanta area then go to coastal plain Georgia. almost 2 different worlds here

oh and fun fact: Iranians are white. would you call them white? doesn't matter what you think because they are


America being 'diverse' isn't an excuse for mass immigration to go on unchecked.
Japan was once 'diverse' in that other ethnic groups lived on the island. They were enslaved, killed off and out bred by what we call the modern Japanese. China has a diverse population as well. Yet is plagued with ethnic violence.
I know about Georgia. I live here. There are talks from black extremist groups about creating a 'black nation within a nation' here in the south.



keeton52 wrote:



I don't know. I checked out his Twitter and it seems he left after the project was finished. So it's likely he wasn't fired. The Ideologues have already done their damage to Andromeda, so if you were planning on waiting for the consumer reviews, I'd continue to do so.
.


Yeah I had to stop with any EA game after ME3 and its buggy launch and lazy endings.
7208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 3/19/17 , edited 3/19/17
What a stupid human being. He should have considered how his tweets would impact the people and groups associated with him before he proceeded to screech autistically via the internet.
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
Call of Juarez. I can't remember which one it is. I know because I'm on Youtube everyday.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
All of time / God
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:



America being 'diverse' isn't an excuse for mass immigration to go on unchecked.
Japan was once 'diverse' in that other ethnic groups lived on the island. They were enslaved, killed off and out bred by what we call the modern Japanese. China has a diverse population as well. Yet is plagued with ethnic violence.
I know about Georgia. I live here. There are talks from black extremist groups about creating a 'black nation within a nation' here in the south.



keeton52 wrote:

im certain that's something you read off of Beirtbart or the national enquirer. as a black guy who have many other black friends, i know a couple who talk alot about race, and even the most racist of them have never said anything like that. if you did hear it it probably some gang talk.

and "Mass immigration" has always happened in the US. theres a good chance that, unless you were part of the .9% of the native population, that you or your relatives were immigrated, forced, or annexed into the US. we cant, nor wont close our doors to people. thats the reason trumps bans keep getting thrown out of court.

in the end of the day, the US isn't Japan.
48320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

America being 'diverse' isn't an excuse for mass immigration to go on unchecked.
Japan was once 'diverse' in that other ethnic groups lived on the island. They were enslaved, killed off and out bred by what we call the modern Japanese. China has a diverse population as well. Yet is plagued with ethnic violence.
I know about Georgia. I live here. There are talks from black extremist groups about creating a 'black nation within a nation' here in the south.




Some wild rumors go around the trailer parks man, you can't believe them all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.