First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply BANANAS AND LIZARD PEOPLE and ALIENS
17903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
Please pass this on before THEY get to me

The vast majority of bananas sold in the west are all biologically clones, grown from the cuttings of sterile plants.

Lizard people are dinosaur biological clones grown by sterile aliens as slave labour and abandoned to there Atlantian cities to drown when the continent sunk.

Lizard people now live in cities beneath the earth.

Bananas grow from beneath the earth.

Lizard people control the world banks, Disney, Coca Cola and government including BIG BANANA

Please people, change to apples before it's too late.
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

bronzefoot wrote:

Please pass this on before THEY get to me

The vast majority of bananas sold in the west are all biologically clones, grown from the cuttings of sterile plants.

Lizard people are dinosaur biological clones grown by sterile aliens as slave labour and abandoned to there Atlantian cities to drown when the continent sunk.

Lizard people now live in cities beneath the earth.

Bananas grow from beneath the earth.

Lizard people control the world banks, Disney, Coca Cola and government including BIG BANANA

Please people, change to apples before it's too late.




Rest easy, Soldier. I´ll see to it that the world knows of your noble sacrifice.

/Salute
17903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

MagicHatMan wrote:


bronzefoot wrote:

Please pass this on before THEY get to me

The vast majority of bananas sold in the west are all biologically clones, grown from the cuttings of sterile plants.

Lizard people are dinosaur biological clones grown by sterile aliens as slave labour and abandoned to there Atlantian cities to drown when the continent sunk.

Lizard people now live in cities beneath the earth.

Bananas grow from beneath the earth.

Lizard people control the world banks, Disney, Coca Cola and government including BIG BANANA

Please people, change to apples before it's too late.




Rest easy, Soldier. I´ll see to it that the world knows of your noble sacrifice.

/Salute


2120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
Your scholarship is first-rate.
30796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
Oh...lawdy lawdy lawdy
gsm642 
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Shanghai China
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
as for aliens people don't fully understand how old or how big the universe is so that's why I believe they exist it would be very sad if we where the only intelligent life in the universe and it wouldn't be worth living in honestly if we where. It also would not take much to have intergalactic travel all they would need is about 200 year jump on us and that's not hard to do considering how much setback we have had because of the dark ages we lost a lot and some scientist have said if the dark ages never happened we would be colonizing mars now
Ejanss 
16493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/17

bronzefoot wrote:Lizard people now live in cities beneath the earth.

Bananas grow from beneath the earth.

Lizard people control the world banks, Disney, Coca Cola and government including BIG BANANA


Inside sources told us that. Fake News tries to deny it.
8465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
I thought mole people live inside the earth
Posted 3/19/17 , edited 3/19/17
Banana people have "wiretapped" the British.

220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
This is 100% without a doubt in my mind absolute lunacy.
What's next? The air we breathe is actually a ploy to denounce the fact that we are actually biologically mutated fish people and the oceans are actually where humans evolved into aliens??
Nice attempt 0/10
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
Say "Apple."
17903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/19/17 , edited 3/19/17

XymenaOfMari wrote:

This is 100% without a doubt in my mind absolute lunacy.
What's next? The air we breathe is actually a ploy to denounce the fact that we are actually biologically mutated fish people and the oceans are actually where humans evolved into aliens??
Nice attempt 0/10



Just what I thought you banana apologists would say
22844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / FL
Offline
Posted 3/19/17
2120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/23/17
I don't understand why more people aren't commenting on this thread.


XymenaOfMari wrote:

This is 100% without a doubt in my mind absolute lunacy.
What's next? The air we breathe is actually a ploy to denounce the fact that we are actually biologically mutated fish people and the oceans are actually where humans evolved into aliens??
Nice attempt 0/10


I'm confused: Humans are biologically-mutated fish-people, right? But "humans" evolved into "aliens" in the ocean? Are the humans - the biologically-mutated fish-people - the aliens, or are the fish people (the ones that didn't mutate into humans) the aliens? If it's the former, then are the fish people not aliens? Do you mean that the humans - who are biologically-evolved fish-people - then went back into the ocean and evolved into a third species - aliens?

It doesn't make sense if the fish people are the aliens, either, because you say that "the oceans are actually where humans evolved into aliens", while you've stated that humans are biologically-mutated fish-people - i.e., that the fish people evolved into humans. Unless, again, the humans went back into the ocean and evolved into aliens. I suppose that's a reasonable theory: that way you have the explanatory power of both the fish-people theory - which is the reason why humans float, why men have nipples (they're vestigial gills), and why corporatists want global warming (they're working with the fish people to raise the sea level, reclaiming the Netherlands for the Fish-King) - and the alien theory - why aliens are interested in the earth at all - at the cost of linking the two. That'd mean aliens would have to have evolved at some point in earth's history, which is a big constraint on your theory, but you could probably say that the aliens are the people of Atlantis.

You've got a good theory here, actually.
Posted 3/20/17

auroraloose wrote:

I don't understand why more people aren't commenting on this thread.


Because he's a crazy old man.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.