Post Reply Weird app behavior
15374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / An island in the sun
Offline
Posted 3/19/17 , edited 3/20/17
Ever since the update, the app has tried, on various occasions, to open a browser on my phone. I hit cancel every time, so I have no idea what it is trying to open, but the behavior itself is suspect and happens randomly. Normally, I would think malware, but scans show nothing and only the CR app seems to be affected. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance.
Der Zoodirektor
26628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/20/17

Electrikam wrote:

Ever since the update, the app has tried, on various occasions, to open a browser on my phone. I hit cancel every time, so I have no idea what it is trying to open, but the behavior itself is suspect and happens randomly. Normally, I would think malware, but scans show nothing and only the CR app seems to be affected. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance.


It's not a malware. It's a bug in the app.
We're already working to fix it.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/20/17
Yes i have the same issue. It began to happen less frequently though. The webpage that it opens is Vendri.io. its just a black page. Thank you Shinryou for the update!
15374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / An island in the sun
Offline
Posted 3/22/17 , edited 3/22/17

shinryou wrote:

It's not a malware. It's a bug in the app.
We're already working to fix it.


That's good to hear, I was a bit worried. Thank you so much for the update, hope it's fixed soon.


BraveAlchemist wrote:

Yes i have the same issue. It began to happen less frequently though.


Same here. Glad to know I'm not alone.
You must be logged in to post.