Post Reply SpiritPact Episode 11??
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / La Mesa, CA
Offline
Posted 3/20/17
Does anyone know where SpiritPact Episode 11 is? Are they not posting anymore episodes, or is it just that late?
One Punch Mod
104561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/20/17

jubik wrote:

Does anyone know where SpiritPact Episode 11 is? Are they not posting anymore episodes, or is it just that late?


The show is over. There were only 10 episodes.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / La Mesa, CA
Offline
Posted 3/20/17
Seriously? I was looking on another site, and it said it had something like 20 episodes.
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
84 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/20/17

jubik wrote:

Seriously? I was looking on another site, and it said it had something like 20 episodes.

Hmm... The only site that's listing 20 episodes is MAL. Even the official Spiritpack website is listing the recent episode 10 as the final episode:

-- http://spiritpact.com/news-41/

Also, the official Spiritpact Twitter account notes the series as being over:



-- https://twitter.com/Spiritpact/

I don't see a listing for Season 2 as of now, but I think the 20-episode listing on MAL is incorrect unless they know of a future second season.

/Edit: grammar.
Der Zoodirektor
26157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 3/20/17
The Chinese original broadcast had 20 episodes of 10 minutes. For the Japanese release they recut it as 10 episodes of 20 minutes.
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
84 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/20/17

shinryou wrote:

The Chinese original broadcast had 20 episodes of 10 minutes. For the Japanese release they recut it as 10 episodes of 20 minutes.

Interesting! Good to know. Thx.
You must be logged in to post.