First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply aaron and guigui???
Creator
12158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home ~ australia
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
what do you think of aaron and gui gui together as:
best friends???
couples???
brothers and sisters???
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
best friends
Moderator
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SM entertainment....
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
best friends.....
coz aaron told me theres nothing between them both...except friends...
n iknow whos aarons like....
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LovE-isaLand
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
i want to say couple hehe ^^
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LovE-isaLand
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

5566Girl wrote:

best friends.....
coz aaron told me theres nothing between them both...except friends...
n iknow whos aarons like....


"Aaron told you"? how? really?
Moderator
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SM entertainment....
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:

best friends.....
coz aaron told me theres nothing between them both...except friends...
n iknow whos aarons like....


"Aaron told you"? how? really?


lol...coz aaron is my friends....actually bro....
he told me everything
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LovE-isaLand
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

5566Girl wrote:


xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:

best friends.....
coz aaron told me theres nothing between them both...except friends...
n iknow whos aarons like....


"Aaron told you"? how? really?


lol...coz aaron is my friends....actually bro....
he told me everything


aaron your friend? ur bro?
how?
how can i can believe that... [sorry dont wanna be rude or anything but for me that like unbelievable]
Moderator
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SM entertainment....
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:


xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:

best friends.....
coz aaron told me theres nothing between them both...except friends...
n iknow whos aarons like....


"Aaron told you"? how? really?


lol...coz aaron is my friends....actually bro....
he told me everything


aaron your friend? ur bro?
how?
how can i can believe that... [sorry dont wanna be rude or anything but for me that like unbelievable]


DW....coz its same like me b4...i cant believe that is real aaron yan..but when i ask him....hes not saying anything...but i believe thats real aaron...coz theres a prove of it....so now i only can say i know all fahrenheit....n im a sis of aaron, jiro, n chun....
They all really nice to me
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

5566Girl wrote:


xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:


xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:

best friends.....
coz aaron told me theres nothing between them both...except friends...
n iknow whos aarons like....


"Aaron told you"? how? really?


lol...coz aaron is my friends....actually bro....
he told me everything


aaron your friend? ur bro?
how?
how can i can believe that... [sorry dont wanna be rude or anything but for me that like unbelievable]


DW....coz its same like me b4...i cant believe that is real aaron yan..but when i ask him....hes not saying anything...but i believe thats real aaron...coz theres a prove of it....so now i only can say i know all fahrenheit....n im a sis of aaron, jiro, n chun....
They all really nice to me


then who does he like, then? is it hebe? if yes hmm..
please, tell me!
Moderator
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SM entertainment....
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

shuurei18 wrote:


5566Girl wrote:


xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:


xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:

best friends.....
coz aaron told me theres nothing between them both...except friends...
n iknow whos aarons like....


"Aaron told you"? how? really?


lol...coz aaron is my friends....actually bro....
he told me everything


aaron your friend? ur bro?
how?
how can i can believe that... [sorry dont wanna be rude or anything but for me that like unbelievable]


DW....coz its same like me b4...i cant believe that is real aaron yan..but when i ask him....hes not saying anything...but i believe thats real aaron...coz theres a prove of it....so now i only can say i know all fahrenheit....n im a sis of aaron, jiro, n chun....
They all really nice to me


then who does he like, then? is it hebe? if yes hmm..
please, tell me!


yes but hebe already got a bf from FLH as well....so now he just looking around....
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

5566Girl wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


5566Girl wrote:


xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:


xoxogirl wrote:


5566Girl wrote:

best friends.....
coz aaron told me theres nothing between them both...except friends...
n iknow whos aarons like....


"Aaron told you"? how? really?


lol...coz aaron is my friends....actually bro....
he told me everything


aaron your friend? ur bro?
how?
how can i can believe that... [sorry dont wanna be rude or anything but for me that like unbelievable]


DW....coz its same like me b4...i cant believe that is real aaron yan..but when i ask him....hes not saying anything...but i believe thats real aaron...coz theres a prove of it....so now i only can say i know all fahrenheit....n im a sis of aaron, jiro, n chun....
They all really nice to me


then who does he like, then? is it hebe? if yes hmm..
please, tell me!


yes but hebe already got a bf from FLH as well....so now he just looking around....


weh.. but... if you say so, now i go for wang zi and gui gui! no more aaron for me.. i don't want to say this but.. _ ____ ____ ___!
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
and i'm leaving this group now.. thanks..
Member
6872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
is Arron really yr bro??? Not that I dun believe u but it's simply unbelievable...:)
Best Friends...Gui Gui is Wang Zi's!!! Arron wouldnt be so evil to snatch Wang Zi's girl...
Member
6872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
whose Hebe's bf from FLH???
Posted 3/11/08
wang zi and guigui is known as the 2ND UNWANTED COUPLE!!! =[[[
and on a youtube show thing he said that he was tired off guigui and her face went SUPER SAD!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.