First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Arizona billboard
48328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/21/17

Rujikin wrote:

Trump doesn't control 80%+ of the media, the left does. Fake news should be treated like fake news:





What's fake about any of those? The fact that the people in the pictures aren't white enough? I'm not sure I get your point.
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/21/17

rawratl wrote:

What's fake about any of those? The fact that the people in the pictures aren't white enough? I'm not sure I get your point.


Fake (V):
1. prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
2. to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive:

Use your brain.
10271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/20/17
_____ Uses this: Fill in the Blank.

Lügenpresse
Anti-LGBT Rights
Christianity is the One True Religion
Defunding the Arts/Removing the Arts
Blame one or more groups of causing issues in the USA

Just a fun little test from your friendly neighborhood Kitsune.
48328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/21/17

Rujikin wrote:

Fake (V):
1. prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
2. to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive:

Use your brain.


I did, perhaps you should? The first CNN article relates to hacking the actual polling stations and the second is about hacking the DNC. As for the magazine covers, there is literally nothing fake. The new face of America is multi-ethnic? Does that bother you? Babies prefer faces similar to those of their parents? People choose not to have children more often? Seriously, do you look at the stuff you post?
11403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/21/17

rawratl wrote:

I did, perhaps you should? The first CNN article relates to hacking the actual polling stations and the second is about hacking the DNC. As for the magazine covers, there is literally nothing fake. The new face of America is multi-ethnic? Does that bother you? Babies prefer faces similar to those of their parents? People choose not to have children more often? Seriously, do you look at the stuff you post?


Well I'm pretty sure he just said that the word "fake" was a verb so...
48328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/17 , edited 3/21/17

octorockandroll wrote:
Well I'm pretty sure he just said that the word "fake" was a verb so...


That's an excellent point. I guess copy and pasting from dictionary.com can be tricky if you don't understand the word in the first place.
3852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/17 , edited 3/23/17

HuastecoOtaku wrote:



arizona is a strange place.

They voted for trump but they outed joe arpaio.


Janet Napolitano was governor before she joined the Obama administration.
Arizona has had four female governors, the most in the United States, and is also the only state where female governors have served in a consecutive order. Because of a string of deaths in office, resignations, and an impeachment, Arizona has not had a governor whose term began and ended because of "normal" election circumstances since Jack Williams was in office (1967–1975).

The state also executed two German nationals in the 1990's



move to a border state.. better yet.. a border town then you will understand

people voted for Trump because they wanted change and they believed that he will deliver on his promises.. true or not we will see..

Joe Arpaio is in the office for too dang long it was also time for a change..

this was 3-4 weeks ago

Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the U.S.-Mexico border
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxSgD8B_REM


i wouldn't live close to the border if i'm being paid to

call 911 and the cops will get there in 1 hr 30 min ? so when seconds counts the cops are hours away... no thanks

well.. that is if you are not one of those people who believe the police are trying to kill you as well..

Cartel Land (2015)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4126304/
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.