First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni (In Another World With My Smartphone) TV Anticipation
70013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/21/17

Evilshadowx wrote:

Considering this. Not sure about wishing for a smartphone of all things...


Based on the show's description, it has full functionality as if the MC were still in Japan. But between this and a goddess, I'm not sure what I would pick.
22915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 3/21/17

eddie1255 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


eddie1255 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


eddie1255 wrote:

This is like Konosuba but with a harem, and can't wait to watch it when it airs.


Konosuba is a harem...I think. 1 Male + At least 3 females. (Cause 1 Male+2 Females is a love triangle)

Darkness and Megumin definitely have feelings based on the latter novels. Aqua is actually questionable, though I doubt they would not have her fall in love as well.


If you have read the synopsis you would have understood that the setting is like Konosuba. The MC brings a cell phone instead of a goddess and later gets a harem. Thats what I meant I didn't think I would have to explain it.


I am pretty stupid. I get the premise, are you being facetious about Konosuba not being a harem anymore than this appears to be? I am not sure the method for the acquisition of females actually matters.


Before posting I looked into this series to know more about it. Besides you can tell which anime's are going to be harems and you should look into Konosuba to answer that part your asking.


I did. I was just contesting your claim that Konosuba is not a harem. The Light Novels already covered Megumin and Darkness in terms of their feelings, and the 3 to 1 ratio is a clincher.
22915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 3/21/17

Bakaneer wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:

Considering this. Not sure about wishing for a smartphone of all things...


Based on the show's description, it has full functionality as if the MC were still in Japan. But between this and a goddess, I'm not sure what I would pick.


Iunno. He could probably get rich by making Hook Up With An Elf Tinder. That's what I would I do.
6860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/17

Bakaneer wrote:
Based on the show's description, it has full functionality as if the MC were still in Japan. But between this and a goddess, I'm not sure what I would pick.

Galaxy Note 7 vs Aqua...

30965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 3/21/17 , edited 3/21/17

Bakaneer wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:

Considering this. Not sure about wishing for a smartphone of all things...


Based on the show's description, it has full functionality as if the MC were still in Japan. But between this and a goddess, I'm not sure what I would pick.


But what purpose would that have in a fantasy world? I mean sure, it could work to help him like in No Game No Life but I don't see that games would help him...Plus, is it solar charged? Can he even charge his phone?
34329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/17
I'm not sold on the premises and a harem show that alot of stirkes for me.r.
227646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5/2/17
227646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5/23/17 , edited 5/23/17
227646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/23/17
New key visual


15470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
I'm not really into harem but I think I'll try seeing this one. Might drop it sooner or later but I wanna see at least the beginning. The idea of people from another less technological world or the past interacting with any of the tech we have seems amusing to me. Like, what'll the denizens of that other world think of a smartphone and it's capabilities?
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inglewood, Ca.
Offline
Posted 6/29/17
Seems to have a lot of potential, hopefully it is executed well. Although I count 3 familiars and one cat, and they do look like they could potentially be super annoying.
29029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/29/17

cyberfaust wrote:

How is this guy's phone going to get any reception? No internet, no calls, no recharge; I can't see what good it would do.


Magic by god it's always charged has access to his home worlds networks but he can't interact with them.
29029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/29/17 , edited 6/29/17

yumikikoharu wrote:

I'm not really into harem but I think I'll try seeing this one. Might drop it sooner or later but I wanna see at least the beginning. The idea of people from another less technological world or the past interacting with any of the tech we have seems amusing to me. Like, what'll the denizens of that other world think of a smartphone and it's capabilities?




Well what do they think well spoiler below



It's not really a harem until later on. the characters aren't trying to get with the mc they are more just there but when they do it's not bad at all like most harems and they have good reasoning to like him he is well written.
it's funny in the novel i hope they can bring it across well.





gl0ckc0ma wrote:

Seems to have a lot of potential, hopefully it is executed well. Although I count 3 familiars and one cat, and they do look like they could potentially be super annoying.



It's not the familiars that will piss you off but i won't spoil who the real annoyance is ;P
18988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Online
Posted 6/30/17
Will be watching
15470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/30/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:

I'm not really into harem but I think I'll try seeing this one. Might drop it sooner or later but I wanna see at least the beginning. The idea of people from another less technological world or the past interacting with any of the tech we have seems amusing to me. Like, what'll the denizens of that other world think of a smartphone and it's capabilities?




Well what do they think well spoiler below



It's not really a harem until later on. the characters aren't trying to get with the mc they are more just there but when they do it's not bad at all like most harems and they have good reasoning to like him he is well written.
it's funny in the novel i hope they can bring it across well.


I see. I'm kinda sad they just think that way but I guess they're still gonna see how cool earth tech is so XD

And okay... seems interesting. I'll look forward to this then. I like well written harems.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.