First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Sex Trafficking Survivor Says She Was Scared To Meet Dr. Phil
11380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3/23/17

Rujikin wrote:


runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
These sex traffickers profit off of human misery and they SHOULD be who you should be mad at.


I can do both. If this woman has been through what she says she has then the last thing she needs is to be exploited even further on national TV by a self interested shit weasel.


So you want her to stay silent. How does that help others in her situation? What if her whole goal was to help others like her to come out?


Stop putting words in other people's mouths. Just stop it. It's annoying and just makes you look idiotic. Ask yourself, if you have to distort your own perception of reality to justify your position on something, is it really a position worth having?
35639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/17

octorockandroll wrote:
It's true that I don't know his show outside of seeing it in the background during the period where my mom stayed home and the memes but nothing from what I've seen seems nearly as putrid as the previously mentioned baby obsessed 15 year old prostitute wannabe.


Phil routinely does those "boot camp" episodes where he gathers together "out of control" teens/kids and ships them off to a world of life long emotional damage. He's drudging the same trench even if his show titles aren't quite as snappy. He still does the stereotypical "look at this awful teenager" shows though. I mean, he did bring on the girl who claimed to be pregnant with Jesus. -.-

But, again, Springer is a freak show. It's suppose to be garbage. Phil is selling snake oil on top of that.
11380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3/23/17

runec wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:
It's true that I don't know his show outside of seeing it in the background during the period where my mom stayed home and the memes but nothing from what I've seen seems nearly as putrid as the previously mentioned baby obsessed 15 year old prostitute wannabe.


Phil routinely does those "boot camp" episodes where he gathers together "out of control" teens/kids and ships them off to a world of life long emotional damage. He's drudging the same trench even if his show titles aren't quite as snappy. He still does the stereotypical "look at this awful teenager" shows though. I mean, he did bring on the girl who claimed to be pregnant with Jesus. -.-

But, again, Springer is a freak show. It's suppose to be garbage. Phil is selling snake oil on top of that.


You have a point. As a fan of exploitation films I prefer my exploitation doesn't lie or make false pretenses about what it is so it only makes sense I should have the same expectations of TV talkshows or whatever you call this genre.
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 3/23/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Oh, Pizzagate? This shit again?



So not at all concerned about anything I posted? 150 Terrabytes of child porn isn't shocking when the average high capacity hard drive at the time was 3Terrabytes. Thats 6,000 blu-rays worth of video on a single server.
35639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/17

Rujikin wrote:
So you want her to stay silent. How does that help others in her situation? What if her whole goal was to help others like her to come out?


Don't put words in my mouth. What I want is for her to get help without being used as an entertainment prop. The other guest on this very same episode is also a survivor of sex trafficking who went on to become a doctor to help others like herself ( Dr. Michelle Stevens ). If the concern was getting the word out and offering to help others like her then it's the other guest that is the perfect choice. Without having to exploit someone in potentially a very vulnerable situation.

But knowing that much would have required you to read anything you linked instead of immediately leaping to a conclusion and pinning it to a conspiracy theory.

21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 3/23/17 , edited 3/25/17

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
So you want her to stay silent. How does that help others in her situation? What if her whole goal was to help others like her to come out?


Don't put words in my mouth. What I want is for her to get help without being used as an entertainment prop. The other guest on this very same episode is also a survivor of sex trafficking who went on to become a doctor to help others like herself ( Dr. Michelle Stevens ). If the concern was getting the word out and offering to help others like her then it's the other guest that is the perfect choice. Without having to exploit someone in potentially a very vulnerable situation.

But knowing that much would have required you to read anything you linked instead of immediately leaping to a conclusion and pinning it to a conspiracy theory.



Then stop making vague snarky replies that imply you have a certain position then reverse it when it doesn't pan out. Explain what you mean instead of using sound bytes.

So when they are a success story and in a good position you want them on the show?

If they are still working on getting their lives or are vulnerable you don't want them on the show?

Wouldn't the success story be more like an inspiration as to what these people could become and the one still trying to get everything together be an inspiration to people who are stuck in sex trafficking or just escaped shows that they can make it on their own. If you live a life of sex trafficking you aren't the most knowledgeable person in the world and simple things like seeing someone make it on their own would show them that there is a life outside of sex trafficking.

'Member when people said Obama couldn't spy on allies? I member!
'Member when people thought it was absurd that the NSA could spy on the whole nation? I member!
'Member when people thought the CIA didn't have back doors into our devices? I member!
'Member when we supported moderate rebels in Syria to fight ISIS? Oh wait that was a conspiracy to overthrow their government.
Yeah keep calling everything you don't like a conspiracy.
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 3/23/17 , edited 3/23/17
I find it conveniently vague, so to speak. Very few names are given, and the geographical region she is inferring international in nature. The details are also extremely horrible, with the story that babies were fondled and that she was raped for the first time before she can speak. This being Dr.Phil, it raises many questions as to its legitimacy. The fact that you linked questionable sources, with the inference that big media is corrupt, hints to paranoia and even a partisan support to a political spectrum, or even support for certain officials, something you are known for.

I just do not see the evidence. Yes, the porn raid in Norway probably did happen, but where is the proof of a larger conspiracy on international levels and the connection between the porn raid and such?

People will watch and listen to any source that tells them something they want to believe.
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 3/23/17 , edited 3/25/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I find it conveniently vague, so to speak. Very few names are given, and the geographical region she is inferring international in nature. The details are also extremely horrible, with the story that babies were fondled and that she was raped for the first time before she can speak. This being Dr.Phil, it raises many questions as to its legitimacy. The fact that you linked questionable sources, with the inference that big media is corrupt, hints to paranoia and even a partisan support to a political spectrum, or even support for certain officials, something you are known for.

I just do not see the evidence. Yes, the porn raid in Norway probably did happen, but where is the proof of a larger conspiracy on international levels and the connection between the porn raid and such?

People will watch and listen to any source that tells them something they want to believe.


Glad you asked.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/47/475107_agents-bush-firings-obstructed-sex-spy-probe-.html

AGENTS: BUSH FIRINGS OBSTRUCTED SEX / SPY PROBE

According to U.S. intelligence sources, President Bush obstructed justice
last December when he had senior advisor Karl Rove and White House Counsel
Harriet Miers instruct Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez to fire eight
U.S. attorneys who were among several others conducting ongoing public
corruption and secret national security grand jury investigations
connected to an espionagea**linked prostitution / pedophile sex ring
operating at the Washington Ritz-Carlton and other DC hotels, whose
clients included U.S. senators and congressmen, elite Washington news
reporters and high government officialsa**some of whom were named by an
intelligence insider.

Central to the scandal is fired U.S. attorney Carole Lam of California who
was reportedly conducting testimony before grand juries linking indicted
former Bush CIA Executive Director Kyle a**Dustya** Foggo and convicted
Republican lobbyist Jack Abramoff to the sex ring, Israeli espionage, GOP
Under Secretary of Defense for policy Douglas J. Feith, a forged British
intelligence dossier used by Mr. Bush to deceive Americans into supporting
war against Iraq and an attempt to plant weapons of mass destruction (WMD)
in Iraq before the war via an intelligence pipeline through Dubai and
Turkey. READ MORE
Posted 3/23/17
I am afraid to clink those links- Rujikin your on a roll tonight I'm tired perhaps i will read em tomorrow?
11380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3/23/17

MysteryMiss wrote:Rujikin your on a roll tonight


I suppose that rolling is an accurate description for something going downhill quickly.
mxdan 
10928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 3/24/17
35639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/17 , edited 3/24/17

Rujikin wrote:
Then stop making vague snarky replies that imply you have a certain position then reverse it when it doesn't pan out. Explain what you mean instead of using sound bytes.


It was not vague. It was a clear statement. If you don't understand it that's entirely on you to be blunt. Whether you don't understand or are willfully misinterpreting so you can spin out to yet another dramatic strawman I don't know. But it's dishonest and irritating to say the least.



Rujikin wrote:
'Member when people said Obama couldn't spy on allies? I member!
'Member when people thought it was absurd that the NSA could spy on the whole nation? I member!
'Member when people thought the CIA didn't have back doors into our devices? I member!
'Member when we supported moderate rebels in Syria to fight ISIS? Oh wait that was a conspiracy to overthrow their government.
Yeah keep calling everything you don't like a conspiracy.


Do you even realize that everyone responding to you are separate individuals? Or do you think that GD as a whole is a single nefarious entity you struggle against on a daily basis? >.>



Rujikin wrote:
Glad you asked.


Right, and yet amazingly none of the 8 attorneys ever spoke about this huge conspiracy they were investigating after they were dismissed and all the evidence that indicated they were dismissed as political payback was made up in order to cover the REAL thing they were investigating and dismissed for.

But hey, an email from a disgraced 9/11 truther on Wikileaks says so. So it must be true.

-.-


Humms 
11879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/24/17
I stopped caring once Doctor Phil was mentioned.

But I cared enough to let everyone know that.

Doctor Phil is bringing people together
40104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Online
Posted 3/24/17
LOL she guesses she is 23? She looks much older than that. And why does it look like she's had botox?
17710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 3/24/17
Please don't turn this topic into a political thing. Sex trafficking does exist..............even in the U.S.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.