First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Jontron dropped from Yooka-Laylee! Hilarious!
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


JRPGNoob wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

I mean I'm not a fan of jontron, I don't really care. But why go as far to say that he supports racial segregation or write nasty articles? Tbh even if he said some things that sound weird, they were no where near as shocking as I thought they were gonna be. Most of what I read in articles about the incident made it seem like he was tired of double standards pertaining to thought speak based on race. You can argue whether or not he's wrong, but you're overblowing this. It's really not worth the controversy. Sensationalism.


So how am I putting words into your mouth when I'm literally just addressing what you said? Again, all I was doing was telling you why people are writing nasty articles about him. Apparently you do need to be reminded of why it's controversial because you said it's not worth the controversy. Which, again, is why I stated something that he said that made it controversial. I didn't know how to quote stuff so I get why it'd be confusing but saying that I'm talking about things you never said, wtf?



Saying it's not worth the controversy is not the same thing as saying you don't understand why it's controversial. I absolutely understand WHY it's controversial.

But like what are you even getting at with this point? You just randomly commented about a subject that's not even an argument. No one here is saying that this isn't controversal.

I also said you were putting words in my mouth by saying I pretended to be ignorant of jontron when I never did.

But at this point I'm done talking to you. At least near the end Otocorock started to bring up decent points but yours have been terrible.


Okay my dude, so explain to my pea sized brain why you think this isn't worth the controversy. Do I have to repeat what I said AGAIN? Jontron went as far as saying that other races shouldn't be included in the white gene pool which is just freaking insane. That itself presents as something a white supremacist would say. Does that statement remind you of a certain German dictator's beliefs?

Explain to me how something that is already controversial is somehow not worth the controversy...when it's already controversial..? Don't make me feel like I'm talking to a rock
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17 , edited 3/24/17

AlienNineFan wrote:


JRPGNoob wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

I mean I'm not a fan of jontron, I don't really care. But why go as far to say that he supports racial segregation or write nasty articles? Tbh even if he said some things that sound weird, they were no where near as shocking as I thought they were gonna be. Most of what I read in articles about the incident made it seem like he was tired of double standards pertaining to thought speak based on race. You can argue whether or not he's wrong, but you're overblowing this. It's really not worth the controversy. Sensationalism.


So how am I putting words into your mouth when I'm literally just addressing what you said? Again, all I was doing was telling you why people are writing nasty articles about him. Apparently you do need to be reminded of why it's controversial because you said it's not worth the controversy. Which, again, is why I stated something that he said that made it controversial. I didn't know how to quote stuff so I get why it'd be confusing but saying that I'm talking about things you never said, wtf?



Will you give this guy a break? It's almost bed time, he's probably exhausted from watching JonTron, and practicing his Pokemon's 'Ultimate Move' techniques!


It's Friday though! I'm sure his momma allows him an extra two videos of JonTron considering it's the weekend!
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17 , edited 3/24/17

JRPGNoob wrote:

It's Friday though! I'm sure his momma allows him an extra two videos of JonTron considering it's the weekend!


^this is why you're not worth talking to
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17 , edited 3/24/17


Will you give this guy a break? It's almost bed time, he's probably exhausted from watching JonTron, and practicing his Pokemon's 'Ultimate Move' techniques!

It's Friday though! I'm sure his momma allows him an extra two videos of JonTron considering it's the weekend!

He'll be cranky in the morning...
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


JRPGNoob wrote:

It's Friday though! I'm sure his momma allows him an extra two videos of JonTron considering it's the weekend!


^this is why you're not worth talking to


Were just having some fun at your expense.
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17
Wow hahahhahahahahaa so you guys are resorting to age because you have nothing to say worth of substance?

WOW. And you think I look pathetic. You guys aren't acting your age at all.
7589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/17
Remember when Crunchyroll was used to talk about anime and not argue?
Pepperidge Farms remembers, as do I
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Wow hahahhahahahahaa so you guys are resorting to age because you have nothing to say worth of substance?

WOW. And you think I look pathetic. You guys aren't acting your age at all.


LOL! Coming from the guy that just completely sidestepped my other comment because......why? Did I hurt your feelings in responding to a comment about your age and agreeing with it? I'm all for not being a jerk, but you are the one that was over there asking why I'm still talking to you as if you're on some high horse.

Sorry that we can't conform to your little emotional safe zone, buddy. I'll be sure to shed a tear or two for you out of the kindness of my heart. :-)

11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17 , edited 3/24/17

JRPGNoob wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Wow hahahhahahahahaa so you guys are resorting to age because you have nothing to say worth of substance?

WOW. And you think I look pathetic. You guys aren't acting your age at all.


LOL! Coming from the guy that just completely sidestepped my other comment because......why? Did I hurt your feelings in responding to a comment about your age and agreeing with it? I'm all for not being a jerk, but you are the one that was over there asking why I'm still talking to you as if you're on some high horse.

Sorry that we can't conform to your little emotional safe zone, buddy. I'll be sure to shed a tear or two for you out of the kindness of my heart. :-)



I'll answer this because you seem to want a genuine response. I sidestepped your previous comment because it only works on the definitive basis that jontron IS racist when my entire point is i haven't seen enough information to agree with that claim. So i'd be responding with "but xxx doesn't mean xx" and you'd reply with "but he's racist and that's why it's controversial" and i'd go on and on.

I also don't understand what you mean when you say "How should something not be controversial when it's already controversial?"

Like...that's one of the weirdest questions ever. There's some things I think deserve the controversy and some that don't.

If I didn't sidestep comments, this conversations would go forever. Also, you and the other user have been sidestepping 90% of my comments to talk about small parts of mine. I have beeen responding to the entirity of each of your comments. I'm not sure this is worth continuing. Whats either going to happen is I'll say "I don't think this should be controversial because i don't think he's racist" and you'll say "why shouldn't this be controversial when he's racist" and I'll say "I just said i don't think he's racist based on this info" and you'll say "But why shouldn't it be controversial when it's already controversial" and it will go on. And you'll also just use my age against me instead of something of substance. Also you seem to believe i'm extremely biased towards jon tron. If you believed that what would be the point in arguing? I tried to show you I wasn't biased against jontron and you just ignored that. So if there's no convincing you that i'm not, what's the point in even arguing in the first place. You already believe that i'm biased no matter what.

And I would not step on a high horse like that lol. Your high horse is your date of birth, so that's an ironic claim.

Cheers to different opinions. Disagree all you want.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


JRPGNoob wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Wow hahahhahahahahaa so you guys are resorting to age because you have nothing to say worth of substance?

WOW. And you think I look pathetic. You guys aren't acting your age at all.


LOL! Coming from the guy that just completely sidestepped my other comment because......why? Did I hurt your feelings in responding to a comment about your age and agreeing with it? I'm all for not being a jerk, but you are the one that was over there asking why I'm still talking to you as if you're on some high horse.

Sorry that we can't conform to your little emotional safe zone, buddy. I'll be sure to shed a tear or two for you out of the kindness of my heart. :-)



I'll answer this because you seem to want a genuine response. I sidestepped your previous comment because it only works on the definitive basis that jontron IS racist when my entire point is i haven't seen enough information to agree with that claim. So i'd be responding with "but xxx doesn't mean xx" and you'd reply with "but he's racist and that's why it's controversial" and i'd go on and on.

I also don't understand what you mean when you say "How should something not be controversial when it's already controversial?"

Like...that's one of the weirdest questions ever. There's some things I think deserve the controversy and some that don't.

If I didn't sidestep comments, this conversations would go forever. Also, you and the other user have been sidestepping 90% of my comments to talk about small parts of mine. I have beeen responding to the entirity of each of your comments. I'm not sure this is worth continuing. Whats either going to happen is I'll say "I don't think this should be controversial because i don't think he's racist" and you'll say "why shouldn't this be controversial when he's racist" and I'll say "I just said i don't think he's racist based on this info" and you'll say "But why shouldn't it be controversial when it's already controversial" and it will go on. And you'll also just use my age against me instead of something of substance. Also you seem to believe i'm extremely biased towards jon tron. If you believed that what would be the point in arguing? I tried to show you I wasn't biased against jontron and you just ignored that. So if there's no convincing you that i'm not, what's the point in even arguing in the first place. You already believe that i'm biased no matter what.

And I would not step on a high horse like that lol. Your high horse is your date of birth, so that's an ironic claim.

Cheers to different opinions. Disagree all you want.


Okay, on what basis are you assuming he's not racist? My first comment towards you was to go look at the video of JonTron and Destiny debating so you wouldn't have some terribly written article to reference when saying that this particular situation isn't worth any controversy. I'm using the debate they had as your definitive basis that JonTron is racist because what he said was more than in line with racist ideals. All I can really think of off the top of my head is that gene pool comment, just that alone is a very extreme remark to make. You could say "xxx doesn't mean xx" but you could really say that about anything. It's like saying some random white supremacist's ideals aren't racist because "xxx doesn't mean xx." You could literally use that flawed logic on ANYTHING.

You were also saying that something being worth the controversy and something being controversial aren't the same thing in one of your earlier replies. How can you differentiate that exactly? The reason ANYTHING is controversial is because....it's obviously worth some sort of controversy for you and I and everyone else to be seeing it among different media outlets.

You keep going on and on about commenting on your age, but I legitimately don't care. I replied to his comment about your age and that's it. On top of this, I don't care whether or not you're biased towards JonTron, aside from the remark I made about your extra two JonTron videos, I haven't said anything else! That's an argument you're having with the other dude, not me. My original comment was just me stating something he said on that debate and why that is the reason people are writing nasty articles on him and why he's worth the controversy. It's all I've been talking to you about.

11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17 , edited 3/24/17


nope nope done sorry

i dont even care at this point anymore. agree to disagree. if you believe he's racist go ahead. controversy sure. whatever.

https://youtu.be/v8TlgTYWOn8

you just gotta let it go...

you just gotta let it go...
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:



nope nope done sorry

i dont even care at this point anymore. agree to disagree. if you believe he's racist go ahead. controversy sure. whatever.


You're literally a wall LOL! The type of person that sees things in front of them but still refuses to believe them. If you ever get bored, that debate they had is just a few clicks away, buddy.
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/17

JRPGNoob wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:



nope nope done sorry

i dont even care at this point anymore. agree to disagree. if you believe he's racist go ahead. controversy sure. whatever.


You're literally a wall LOL! The type of person that sees things in front of them but still refuses to believe them. If you ever get bored, that debate they had is just a few clicks away, buddy.


I'm not a wall. You actually started to bring up some good questions at the very end there. I'm just pretty tired of the discussion tbh. I think we argued too many non issues or filler points and you just now represented some good questions. Well the reality is this is just boring me. And don't forget originally I was just arguing with a guy who didn't watch the video and you guys tagged along for the ride.

Check that song btw. It's very very good
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/17

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

Remember when Crunchyroll was used to talk about anime and not argue?
Pepperidge Farms remembers, as do I


There was an article that came out saying that it's rare, if not impossible, to change someone's mind on the internet. I have a go at it, but if it seems impossible after a while, I quit.

7589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/17
I remember when on general discussion was plagued with people arguing. Hopefully it doesn't get worse in gaming
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.