First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is murder ever justified?
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

HokiePokie wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:


supercyba wrote:

cuz i spent 6 yrs for manslaughter cuz a guy broke in my house and i just started hitting him wit a bat and he died


You overreacted.. tremendously...


what would you have done? died?


What? The guy won't always kill you.. he's probably after your cash. Just give him the damn thing, even if he broke into a house he doesn't deserve death. You defend yourself when you are sure he will kill you. Seriously now, robbers are still people.. and you shouldn't keep hitting them with a bat... I mean knock them out and stuff but don't go mad on them. My god... that's still MURDER.


if I catch somebody breaking into my house, and I don't why they there, I'm gonna take my pistol and aim it at his head, and ask him what is he doing in my house, and if I don't like the anwser, he better pray to his god that I forgot to load that pistol, and I wouldn't get in any trouble for it, this is the south, you don't sneak onto another man's property and NOT, expect to leave in the coroner's van

once my grandfather beat a man to death for doing just that, and he didn't get in any trouble, he didn't even have to go to the police station
11279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
clanicide still happens my country... not often anymore but it's typically people avenging and avenging and avenging until there's no one to avenge anymore...
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
LOL, Hotsoup!

@Hokie
Hokie, I disagree. Personally I don’t think that a 14 year old girl has the ability to make such judgments. That’s why we have parents. The fourteenth year of life is a year of physical, mental, and especially emotional discombobulating. For boys the physical part of it is over whelming, for girls the emotional part is the equivalent. (Rather femnazies like to accept it or not.)

People always say girls mature faster than boys. This is a half-truth, more false than it is fact. Girl mature mentally and physically faster than boys, buy emotionally the males mature much quicker than females. I’m not happy about the mental side of the maturity thing going to girls, but that’s fact, so people suck it up. There –are- differences in boys and girls. Maybe it’s sexists but it’s FACT.

Anyway, this being said boys are completely stunned by physical confusion and girls by emotional confusion at that age. Also, I don’t think that one month in jail means anything. I think we need to protect our children, and to do that we should make the consequence of taking advantage of naiveté redoubtable. A month? Heck, I’d spend that much time in jail. Sure, I’d most likely regret it and realize my mistake, but month just doesn’t have the same intimidating flare that decade or even year has.

Now, I do hate that you get 20 years for molesting a girl and 3 weeks for molesting a boy. That’s stupid.

Anyway, this is off topic.
21810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

abel89 wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:


supercyba wrote:

cuz i spent 6 yrs for manslaughter cuz a guy broke in my house and i just started hitting him wit a bat and he died


You overreacted.. tremendously...


what would you have done? died?


What? The guy won't always kill you.. he's probably after your cash. Just give him the damn thing, even if he broke into a house he doesn't deserve death. You defend yourself when you are sure he will kill you. Seriously now, robbers are still people.. and you shouldn't keep hitting them with a bat... I mean knock them out and stuff but don't go mad on them. My god... that's still MURDER.


if I catch somebody breaking into my house, and I don't why they there, I'm gonna take my pistol and aim it at his head, and ask him what is he doing in my house, and if I don't like the anwser, he better pray to his god that I forgot to load that pistol, and I wouldn't get in any trouble for it, this is the south, you don't sneak onto another man's property and NOT, expect to leave in the coroner's van

once my grandmother beat a man to death for doing just that, and he didn't get in any trouble, he didn't even have to go to the police station


You mean her since its your GRANDMOTHER not grandfather? Still, you would try to injure him first to stop him. My last resort is to kill them, but if I could somehow detour that idea, I would.

11279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

SeraphAlford wrote:

LOL, Hotsoup!

@Hokie
Hokie, I disagree. Personally I don’t think that a 14 year old girl has the ability to make such judgments. That’s why we have parents. The fourteenth year of life is a year of physical, mental, and especially emotional discombobulating. For boys the physical part of it is over whelming, for girls the emotional part is the equivalent. (Rather femnazies like to accept it or not.)

People always say girls mature faster than boys. This is a half-truth, more false than it is fact. Girl mature mentally and physically faster than boys, buy emotionally the males mature much quicker than females. I’m not happy about the mental side of the maturity thing going to girls, but that’s fact, so people suck it up. There –are- differences in boys and girls. Maybe it’s sexists but it’s FACT.

Anyway, this being said boys are completely stunned by physical confusion and girls by emotional confusion at that age. Also, I don’t think that one month in jail means anything. I think we need to protect our children, and to do that we should make the consequence of taking advantage of naiveté redoubtable. A month? Heck, I’d spend that much time in jail. Sure, I’d most likely regret it and realize my mistake, but month just doesn’t have the same intimidating flare that decade or even year has.

Now, I do hate that you get 20 years for molesting a girl and 3 weeks for molesting a boy. That’s stupid.

Anyway, this is off topic.


it's not off topic... basically he's saying that if you got ass-raped as a kid and you didn't take it like a man you're emotionally weak and you have no right for justice but seeing the fucker behind bars...
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
*Wonders why he's the only one who realizes that supercyba is actually a child behind a computer trying to make his life seem more exiting than it really is.* Whatever the case killing somebody for a petty crime like theft or trespassing is stupid. It's over reacting and murder. Anybody who wasn’t an idiot would just avoid the confrontation. However much money you would have lost isn’t worth a few years of your life. Just try and buy those back. It’s also not worth your life, so don’t play hero. That’s being proud and materialistic, both of which are elements of stupidity. Especially the first.
8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/12/07




if I catch somebody breaking into my house, and I don't why they there, I'm gonna take my pistol and aim it at his head, and ask him what is he doing in my house, and if I don't like the anwser, he better pray to his god that I forgot to load that pistol, and I wouldn't get in any trouble for it, this is the south, you don't sneak onto another man's property and NOT, expect to leave in the coroner's van

once my grandfather beat a man to death for doing just that, and he didn't get in any trouble, he didn't even have to go to the police station


I agree on you pointing at his head. But you should also warn him to get out too, if you're going to ask his motive... but your grandfather was overreacting. Even if the law protects him, I find it wrong to kill someone for just breaking into your house. True you can beat them up... badly.. but never kill them. What the hell are you thinking? They're still a person and if you want to try to look like "the man" you can go ahead and kill the dude for just breaking into your house (yes, I said JUST breaking into your house), just know you were the one being the ass hat, even if he was the one to break in.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

manzi wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

LOL, Hotsoup!

@Hokie
Hokie, I disagree. Personally I don’t think that a 14 year old girl has the ability to make such judgments. That’s why we have parents. The fourteenth year of life is a year of physical, mental, and especially emotional discombobulating. For boys the physical part of it is over whelming, for girls the emotional part is the equivalent. (Rather femnazies like to accept it or not.)

People always say girls mature faster than boys. This is a half-truth, more false than it is fact. Girl mature mentally and physically faster than boys, buy emotionally the males mature much quicker than females. I’m not happy about the mental side of the maturity thing going to girls, but that’s fact, so people suck it up. There –are- differences in boys and girls. Maybe it’s sexists but it’s FACT.

Anyway, this being said boys are completely stunned by physical confusion and girls by emotional confusion at that age. Also, I don’t think that one month in jail means anything. I think we need to protect our children, and to do that we should make the consequence of taking advantage of naiveté redoubtable. A month? Heck, I’d spend that much time in jail. Sure, I’d most likely regret it and realize my mistake, but month just doesn’t have the same intimidating flare that decade or even year has.

Now, I do hate that you get 20 years for molesting a girl and 3 weeks for molesting a boy. That’s stupid.

Anyway, this is off topic.


it's not off topic... basically he's saying that if you got ass-raped as a kid and you didn't take it like a man you're emotionally weak and you have no right for justice but seeing the fucker behind bars...


That’s completely off topic, and I love your vulgarity. So much respect for other people who might not want their children to be reading your crap. You think you could tone that down a tad?
13802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
I think doing non-murder crimes tend to be much higher in number of years spent in prison than murder crimes (of course depending if accidental, intentionally, etc)

Fraud can easily get u 20 years and some murders as few as 3 years... vaule issues i guess...
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
If the degrees of each c rime are the same, m urder will ALWAYS have the highest number of years. If you commit first degree fraud, it may be higher than third degree m urder.
8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

SeraphAlford wrote:

LOL, Hotsoup!

@Hokie
Hokie, I disagree. Personally I don’t think that a 14 year old girl has the ability to make such judgments. That’s why we have parents. The fourteenth year of life is a year of physical, mental, and especially emotional discombobulating. For boys the physical part of it is over whelming, for girls the emotional part is the equivalent. (Rather femnazies like to accept it or not.)

People always say girls mature faster than boys. This is a half-truth, more false than it is fact. Girl mature mentally and physically faster than boys, buy emotionally the males mature much quicker than females. I’m not happy about the mental side of the maturity thing going to girls, but that’s fact, so people suck it up. There –are- differences in boys and girls. Maybe it’s sexists but it’s FACT.

Anyway, this being said boys are completely stunned by physical confusion and girls by emotional confusion at that age. Also, I don’t think that one month in jail means anything. I think we need to protect our children, and to do that we should make the consequence of taking advantage of naiveté redoubtable. A month? Heck, I’d spend that much time in jail. Sure, I’d most likely regret it and realize my mistake, but month just doesn’t have the same intimidating flare that decade or even year has.

Now, I do hate that you get 20 years for molesting a girl and 3 weeks for molesting a boy. That’s stupid.

Anyway, this is off topic.


Wait, you mean in real life prison time? Or you're getting that from what I said? Lol, because I said none of that stuff at the end. Well what I really meant was a 14 year old could make the decision/give consult and not overreactingly scarred from it. Like it's more like "I had sex with a 20 year old..." rather than a young child's point of view of it being... "[insert something, for I don't know an example]" which I am sure is probably completely different. And this still doesn't include rape. I mean it really shouldn't at all scar the 14 year old, but it would probably for the 5 year old. So much less of a sentence really, because the child is still only 14.. and is a minor. But the child shouldn't be scarred so there shouldn't be an extremely cruel sentence. Such as 3 years, etc etc.

[This is on-topic really, because it's about if the pedophiles are deserving of a life, which in my opinion they are.]
21810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

SeraphAlford wrote:


manzi wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

LOL, Hotsoup!

@Hokie
Hokie, I disagree. Personally I don’t think that a 14 year old girl has the ability to make such judgments. That’s why we have parents. The fourteenth year of life is a year of physical, mental, and especially emotional discombobulating. For boys the physical part of it is over whelming, for girls the emotional part is the equivalent. (Rather femnazies like to accept it or not.)

People always say girls mature faster than boys. This is a half-truth, more false than it is fact. Girl mature mentally and physically faster than boys, buy emotionally the males mature much quicker than females. I’m not happy about the mental side of the maturity thing going to girls, but that’s fact, so people suck it up. There –are- differences in boys and girls. Maybe it’s sexists but it’s FACT.

Anyway, this being said boys are completely stunned by physical confusion and girls by emotional confusion at that age. Also, I don’t think that one month in jail means anything. I think we need to protect our children, and to do that we should make the consequence of taking advantage of naiveté redoubtable. A month? Heck, I’d spend that much time in jail. Sure, I’d most likely regret it and realize my mistake, but month just doesn’t have the same intimidating flare that decade or even year has.

Now, I do hate that you get 20 years for molesting a girl and 3 weeks for molesting a boy. That’s stupid.

Anyway, this is off topic.


it's not off topic... basically he's saying that if you got ass-raped as a kid and you didn't take it like a man you're emotionally weak and you have no right for justice but seeing the fucker behind bars...


That’s completely off topic, and I love your vulgarity. So much respect for other people who might not want their children to be reading your crap. You think you could tone that down a tad?


I don't know what's worst: murder or vulgar language. Why would children read a topic about murder? That's worst than saying shit. I believe if you aret mature enough to read explicted content like this than saying "fuck" or "shit" is really nothing. Pardon my french.

Back to topic: Sure people ARE not supposed to take other's lives, but it happens. Moreover, you can barely no anything to prevent it unless you completely ban guns, but then they will find other HARSH weapons to kill with. It's human nature. Even God told Moses (I think) to sacrifice his son for him in order to test his affection toward God. I know religion and muder don't mix that well, but that's just an example.
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

HokiePokie wrote:





if I catch somebody breaking into my house, and I don't why they there, I'm gonna take my pistol and aim it at his head, and ask him what is he doing in my house, and if I don't like the anwser, he better pray to his god that I forgot to load that pistol, and I wouldn't get in any trouble for it, this is the south, you don't sneak onto another man's property and NOT, expect to leave in the coroner's van

once my grandfather beat a man to death for doing just that, and he didn't get in any trouble, he didn't even have to go to the police station


I agree on you pointing at his head. But you should also warn him to get out too, if you're going to ask his motive... but your grandfather was overreacting. Even if the law protects him, I find it wrong to kill someone for just breaking into your house. True you can beat them up... badly.. but never kill them. What the hell are you thinking? They're still a person and if you want to try to look like "the man" you can go ahead and kill the dude for just breaking into your house (yes, I said JUST breaking into your house), just know you were the one being the ass hat, even if he was the one to break in.


Yeah, but I'd be the alive ass hat, people these days are crazy, they'll kill you for catchin' them break into your house, I once knew a kid who killed an 80 year old woman for catching him, so my grandfather didn't overreact,

Back to people being crazy these days, the only solution to that is, be crazier than the motherfucker who's out for you or your stuff, my family has a reputation for being able to "out crazy" anybody, (that includes me)

That buglar I'd kill would be the last to ever break into my house, because the word on the street would be, "homeboy killed a dude just for breaking into his house"
8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

abel89 wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:





if I catch somebody breaking into my house, and I don't why they there, I'm gonna take my pistol and aim it at his head, and ask him what is he doing in my house, and if I don't like the anwser, he better pray to his god that I forgot to load that pistol, and I wouldn't get in any trouble for it, this is the south, you don't sneak onto another man's property and NOT, expect to leave in the coroner's van

once my grandfather beat a man to death for doing just that, and he didn't get in any trouble, he didn't even have to go to the police station


I agree on you pointing at his head. But you should also warn him to get out too, if you're going to ask his motive... but your grandfather was overreacting. Even if the law protects him, I find it wrong to kill someone for just breaking into your house. True you can beat them up... badly.. but never kill them. What the hell are you thinking? They're still a person and if you want to try to look like "the man" you can go ahead and kill the dude for just breaking into your house (yes, I said JUST breaking into your house), just know you were the one being the ass hat, even if he was the one to break in.


Yeah, but I'd be the alive ass hat, people these days are crazy, they'll kill you for catchin' them break into your house, I once knew a kid who killed an 80 year old woman for catching him, so my grandfather didn't overreact,

Back to people being crazy these days, the only solution to that is, be crazier than the motherfucker who's out for you or your stuff, my family has a reputation for being able to "out crazy" anybody, (that includes me)

That buglar I'd kill would be the last to ever break into my house, because the word on the street would be, "homeboy killed a dude just for breaking into his house"


So you kill someone just to get the "tough guy" message going around just so people don't go try to take your cash (even though it's probably already a low chance?) That's even worse of a reason to kill someone. You can threaten to shoot them to get out of your house, but kill them right away without warning? Seriously wrong. And if you want people to not rob your house, DON'T LIVE IN A BAD NEIGHBORHOOD.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

@Az:
This is a philosophy debate. It’s educational. So what business would a child have in reading a topic about murder? Well, what business would they have watching the news? Don’t be ignorant.

Also, Az, you can still be respectful of other people instead of shoving your crap down their throats. You’re no different then those religious zealots.

Again, don’t be ignorant. That was not Moses. It was Abraham. And before he did kill his son god made him stop. Do some research.

Next, historically speaking (and logically) the ban of guns only increases murder. The people who use guns to kill people don’t care about the law. The people who own guns to protect themselves do. So ban these guns and you just disarmed the good guys while leaving the murderers well armed. I’m sure someone going out to murder is going to be like, “Oh! Can’t wait to shoot her up! Oh, but guns are illegal and it would be wrong to own one…” It’s been tried before and failed.

Next, just because it’s hard to stop something doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. If nothing else you will at least mitigate the threat or whatever. I wonder what would have happened to poor Greece if the Spartans had been so cowardly. That’s childish logic saying, “You can’t stop something so let it run a rampage.” Can’t stop diseases? Screw medical science! Can’t stop Hitler! Screw the Jews, screw WWII, let him run amuck.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.