First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is murder ever justified?
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
Murder is a crime but if you kill someone from self defence or if your're a soldier and u need to kill then i think thats acceptable.
305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York, USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
It all depends on the situation...
139571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
Murder is never justified. Killing someone to defend yourself from harm is another story and is not considered murder. There is a grey area though for soldiers following orders and that depends on the situation. Capital punishment should never be justified in my opinion as well.
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
absolutely not
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Canoga Park, CA
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

Killing an animal doesn't constitute as murder, they call that animal cruelty and abuse. It is still a crime but taking the life of an animal is different than taking the life of another human being.


Why is it different, a life is a life? Why must ours be so special? Animal cruelty and abuse leaves them alive. Animal killing is called slaughter.
Posted 7/12/07

pablo27 wrote:


Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

Killing an animal doesn't constitute as murder, they call that animal cruelty and abuse. It is still a crime but taking the life of an animal is different than taking the life of another human being.


Why is it different, a life is a life? Why must ours be so special? Animal cruelty and abuse leaves them alive. Animal killing is called slaughter.


Go back to PETA HQ you son of a bitch!

Trevor (OP)

357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Canoga Park, CA
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

kyocool wrote:


pablo27 wrote:


Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

Killing an animal doesn't constitute as murder, they call that animal cruelty and abuse. It is still a crime but taking the life of an animal is different than taking the life of another human being.


Why is it different, a life is a life? Why must ours be so special? Animal cruelty and abuse leaves them alive. Animal killing is called slaughter.


Go back to PETA HQ you son of a bitch!

Trevor (OP)



How you can use a computer is beyond me...fuckin' scumsucker.
Posted 7/12/07

pablo27 wrote:

How you can use a computer is beyond me...fuckin' scumsucker.


..You question my intelligence...and then say fuckin Scumscucker....
You=failure

Trevor (OP)

1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:


CrashAriMP5N2O wrote:

Murder is never justified. Killing someone to defend yourself from harm is another story and is not considered murder. There is a grey area though for soldiers following orders and that depends on the situation. Capital punishment should never be justified in my opinion as well.


Killing someone to defend yourself is called "Imperfect Self-Defense." Someone told me that but I'm not entirely sure of what that means. Any law majors that can help me out with this one?



You can only kill them if your completely cornered, no where else to run... that means you keep running until your in a dark alley way with no where to run, thats where you can kill them... or get killed..

its fukin g@y..
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Canoga Park, CA
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:


CrashAriMP5N2O wrote:

Murder is never justified. Killing someone to defend yourself from harm is another story and is not considered murder. There is a grey area though for soldiers following orders and that depends on the situation. Capital punishment should never be justified in my opinion as well.


Killing someone to defend yourself is called "Imperfect Self-Defense." Someone told me that but I'm not entirely sure of what that means. Any law majors that can help me out with this one?



Actually, it's called involuntary manslaughter. Any kind of manslaughter is killing with the absence of premeditation. The killing is justified because of our primal instinct of self preservation. That's why murder in this case is such a strong word.
21810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/12/07
Yeah, I told my friend to murder the cow for food today. It was good, but I don't think he should get the death sentence, though.
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Canoga Park, CA
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

kyocool wrote:


pablo27 wrote:

How you can use a computer is beyond me...fuckin' scumsucker.


..You question my intelligence...and then say fuckin Scumscucker....
You=failure

Trevor (OP)



Great comeback there, retard. Now, if you can be a nice little idiot, run on out and infect something. You're wasting space.
Posted 7/12/07

pablo27 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


pablo27 wrote:

How you can use a computer is beyond me...fuckin' scumsucker.


..You question my intelligence...and then say fuckin Scumscucker....
You=failure

Trevor (OP)



Great comeback there, retard. Now, if you can be a nice little idiot, run on out and infect something. You're wasting space.



Lulz your 26 and this is the level of your instuling skills....give me a break mate


Trevor (OP)
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Canoga Park, CA
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

Don't mind Trevor, he means well, sometimes.

Anyways, I view it as different because animals are inferior to humans and shouldn't deserve to have rights comparable to humans.


Being a carnivore myself, I completely understand your viewpoint. However, this seems like a survival of the fittest thing. We are stronger than them, or more intelligent, that's why we have a greater right to live. But in my opinion, since we are the better race, wouldn't it be up to us to uphold the sanctity of the lives of those not equipped to understand and/or value it?
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Canoga Park, CA
Offline
Posted 7/12/07

kyocool wrote:


pablo27 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


pablo27 wrote:

How you can use a computer is beyond me...fuckin' scumsucker.


..You question my intelligence...and then say fuckin Scumscucker....
You=failure

Trevor (OP)



Great comeback there, retard. Now, if you can be a nice little idiot, run on out and infect something. You're wasting space.



Lulz your 26 and this is the level of your instuling skills....give me a break mate


Trevor (OP)


Coming from a guy whose finest quote is an elegant and Tarzanesque, "You=Failure"...I am done with you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.