Created by dapperskeleton
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Jelly Is Better?
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / the graveyard beh...
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17
So for some reason, one thing I can't agree on with my step-grandma (it's complicated) is which type of Jelly/Jam is better. I personally maintain that strawberry is simply the worst, and that grape and blackberry are the best and I wanna see if enough people agree with me.


Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17
Grape is gross.

Strawberry jam is pretty lovely, imo. But of the three you name, I like blackberry the best.
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / SOCAL for now
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17
Crabapple!
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / the graveyard beh...
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17
Grape is awesome you heathen.

But you agree blackberry is best, so I shall holster my weapon. For now...
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / the graveyard beh...
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17


Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17
I'm really sorry but it has to be strawberry, what is even the point in grape jam?? Just seems like a waste of grapes. Also i don't like blackberries.
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17

dapperskeleton wrote:

Grape is awesome you heathen.

But you agree blackberry is best, so I shall holster my weapon. For now...


I assume that's directed at me. We can break bread together in peace as long as there's blackberry jelly (or jam? I prefer jam to jelly) on the table.

Just as an FYI, using "reply" in the forums just adds a new post to the thread -- it doesn't leave any indication if there was a specific post you are replying to, or notify the person you intended to reply to. To show what you are responding to, and send a notification to a person who made the post you are responding to, use "Quote" instead of "Reply."

(It's not very intuitive, I know.)
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / the graveyard beh...
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17

lorreen wrote:


dapperskeleton wrote:

Grape is awesome you heathen.

But you agree blackberry is best, so I shall holster my weapon. For now...


I assume that's directed at me. We can break bread together in peace as long as there's blackberry jelly (or jam? I prefer jam to jelly) on the table.

Just as an FYI, using "reply" in the forums just adds a new post to the thread -- it doesn't leave any indication if there was a specific post you are replying to, or notify the person you intended to reply to. To show what you are responding to, and send a notification to a person who made the post you are responding to, use "Quote" instead of "Reply."

(It's not very intuitive, I know.)


Sweet! thanks for the heads up! Sorry, I only recently got Crunchyroll W/ premium as a bday present, so this forum's inner workings are a mystery to me
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / the graveyard beh...
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17

TartanButterfly wrote:

I'm really sorry but it has to be strawberry, what is even the point in grape jam?? Just seems like a waste of grapes. Also i don't like blackberries.


1787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/30/17
Blackberry, of these. Homemade grape jelly, though, is nothing like the average store-bought crap. Strawberry? Eh, okay. I really prefer fresh strawberries; however, wine jelly (roughly any kind) bitch-slaps all three.
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / the graveyard beh...
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17

Cardamom_Ginger wrote:

Blackberry, of these. Homemade grape jelly, though, is nothing like the average store-bought crap, though. Strawberry? Eh, okay. I really prefer fresh strawberries; however, wine jelly (roughly any kind) bitch-slaps all three.


Never had nor heard of Wine Jelly. Gonna have to look into that one day
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / yip yap
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17
my friend's grandmother made plum jelly and I got to try some, it was the best jelly I've ever had.
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/25/17
Raspberry or plum is best.
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 3/25/17 , edited 3/26/17
Strawberry
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/26/17
Strawberry is the best, second would be.. apricot c:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.