First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The turn into opposite gender potion
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/17
No.
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/17
Permanent? no thanks Temporary? hell yeah it would be fun
532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England, UK
Offline
Posted 3/27/17 , edited 3/27/17
Definitely no if it was a permanent one, would be interesting to be a guy for a week or something, would be nice to see what guys have to deal with having something dangling down below, though standing and peeing maybe a great benefit.
55081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/17
No way, because that would mean lot of work like putting on make up! XD

I have sisters and I grew up having to waited for them to get done in the bathroom due to makeup!
jl6
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/28/17
wtf no
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/17
So funny to see everyone would use it but only if it's temporary, or for pulling a prank / heist Pretty sure that's not what OP meant!
5641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/17 , edited 3/28/17
Lol, what if superman is only temporary superman with a superman potion? Right if it's permanent, better count the number of potions you have left ,just kidding
11552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The outer atmoshe...
Offline
Posted 3/28/17

Dieknochenblume wrote:

So funny to see everyone would use it but only if it's temporary, or for pulling a prank / heist Pretty sure that's not what OP meant!


But the thread's more interesting that way...

No, but seriously, you pull the heist with people who don't realize you have the potion, and then "accidentally" have your face seen on camera. They'll have definitive proof it was you there, but it won't matter because you won't be you anymore! It's the perfect crime!
4309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/17
I like the low maintenance benefit of being a dude.

Being a girl seems a bit too inconvenient, less accessible bathrooms, being a minority, additional clothing, particularly tight looking clothing (mainly pants), no functional pockets, having to piss sitting down (I would definitely be trying to work my way around that), insecurities. Oh and I'm pretty sure my best friend would start hitting on me (assuming i'm good looking), I can't have that.

Not having pockets would irritate the ever living hell out of me because I don't carry enough crap to warrant having a handbag/purse or whatever.

Only plus side is that a kick in the crotch won't send me to the floor crying.
11630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3/28/17

DarthRutsula wrote:

I like the low maintenance benefit of being a dude.

Being a girl seems a bit too inconvenient, less accessible bathrooms, being a minority, additional clothing, particularly tight looking clothing (mainly pants), no functional pockets, having to piss sitting down (I would definitely be trying to work my way around that), insecurities. Oh and I'm pretty sure my best friend would start hitting on me (assuming i'm good looking), I can't have that.

Not having pockets would irritate the ever living hell out of me because I don't carry enough crap to warrant having a handbag/purse or whatever.

Only plus side is that a kick in the crotch won't send me to the floor crying.


No need to worry mate, nobody would ever hit on you. XD

In all seriousness though, where the hell do you live for women to be a minority?
4309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/17

octorockandroll wrote:


DarthRutsula wrote:

I like the low maintenance benefit of being a dude.

Being a girl seems a bit too inconvenient, less accessible bathrooms, being a minority, additional clothing, particularly tight looking clothing (mainly pants), no functional pockets, having to piss sitting down (I would definitely be trying to work my way around that), insecurities. Oh and I'm pretty sure my best friend would start hitting on me (assuming i'm good looking), I can't have that.

Not having pockets would irritate the ever living hell out of me because I don't carry enough crap to warrant having a handbag/purse or whatever.

Only plus side is that a kick in the crotch won't send me to the floor crying.


No need to worry mate, nobody would ever hit on you. XD

In all seriousness though, where the hell do you live for women to be a minority?


When haven't they?

I'm not referring to them being a popular minority, I am well aware that the global population skews towards being women.

I learned from my sociology class that just because you have a higher population doesn't mean that you are the majority in all contexts. I would point to our recent election but I feel that may miss the mark of what I want to explain.
Posted 3/28/17 , edited 3/28/17

DarthRutsula wrote:
I like the low maintenance benefit of being a dude.

Being a girl seems a bit too inconvenient, less accessible bathrooms, being a minority, additional clothing, particularly tight looking clothing (mainly pants), no functional pockets, having to piss sitting down (I would definitely be trying to work my way around that), insecurities. Oh and I'm pretty sure my best friend would start hitting on me (assuming i'm good looking), I can't have that.


This.

I feel like being a guy is pretty low maintenance in general, when compared to that of being a female. There are lower expectations of men in various forms that lets us get away with being low maintenance. The extra clothing (layers/bra) and the clothing style would annoy the crap out of me. It's why some females tend to wear shirts in men sizes (more comfortable) and the likes. As for the best friend hitting on me thing ... I wouldn't worry too much about that (I know it wouldn't happen anyways - regardless of the level of attractiveness).
24564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / FL
Offline
Posted 3/28/17
maybe. Although I wouldn't want to be made an ugly dude
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/28/17
Temporarily, yes.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 3/28/17

SportingNightRaid wrote:

It already exists. It's called tumblr.


^ lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.