First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply why do no girls like me
17094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/27/17
Yeah appearance is only one part of a person. And if I was to be honest being super 'swole' isn't the best look for most people imo. In fact it can be a little weird or awkward. Personally I aimed for a toned and cut look. But that's not the point here.

As a lot of people suggested, get hobbies and venture out of your comfort zone to expand your horizons and expose yourself to more people of common interests. You aren't gonna let yourself shine through if you just sit back and expect muscles to 'bring in the girls' for you.
Humms 
11887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/27/17
xD ur 17....

You have to tease them, and what ever you do, become an asshole, but always, always let them know they are safe.

You probably try to hard. Stop trying so hard with women, they can sense the Bullshit, so just be yourself. Be the asshole you were born to be.

Don't listen to me though
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always inside
Offline
Posted 3/27/17
I belive you just haven't met the right people
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/17
Maybe it has something to do with considering nerds, fat people, scrawny kids and whatever "manlets" are less than yourself.
Maybe some girls will see it as confidence but the smart ones know it's just arrogance. Arrogant people do not make good partners.
I don't recommend being in a relationship. You don't really have financial stability and likely aren't mature enough for a relationship. None of this is meant to put you down. We should just be realistic. Would you want to start a relationship with a young lady and ending up hurting her because you aren't a good partner?
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Belton, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/27/17 , edited 3/27/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

Personality matters 1000x more then looks.

Socialise in some corners even if it is with nerds you will find someone in the places you socialise.

I have a lot of girls like me and i even have gotten asked out quite a bit and i'm fat (116kg) and ugly as fk.

Personality and intelligence is key.


i can refute against that, but it just might be that you hang around different people

a couple things i left out were that i used to be a nearly obese, 5'4 225 pound manlet (edit: and slightly muscular) in 6th grade who was also a football linebacker and i was also pretty (if not over) confident. i actually did try not to be socially awkward and back then i was pretty sociable, when 7th grade came i talked to some (two) girls for nearly the whole school year and when i finally asked both of them out they both rejected me and when i asked why they secretly told to my friends that it was my "body type," so around then i had a good number of attempted suicides because i thought it would never go away

9th grade around when my weight died out so did my confidence and my social skills because for some reason no one wanted to talk w/ me even in the first place even though i was sociable in middle school but not to an annoying extent, they just didn't like me and that's the vibes i still get from guys my age (i mean i made friends with some but they all ended up backstabbing me so to this day i only have two good friends) and with love-relationship-wise especially teenage girls. 10th grade i gained muscle and some muscle back and it was still the same, imo

but still i think that the whole thing with personality just sounds so cheesy and from my perspective it's factually incorrect.

btw soz for long ass story
942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Offline
Posted 3/27/17


Alright, first off if women are as spooked by you as you say, maybe you need to consider that it may not be them, but you. What do you say to them? How do you act? What does your body language say? Just because you're tall and buff doesn't mean girls will kneel before you. Also, if you're not super hot as well, don't expect to score with a super hot girl either.

I haven't read the other replies so idk if someone already mentioned it, but this


but my main problem is with girls, they never talk to me they seem spooked of me and they (especially the super attractive ones) only talk to nerds, fat people, manlets, and the really scrawny kids


is a red flag for girls. This made me think that you have a superiority complex which is hard to hide in social situations. Girls don't like that. Also, socialize with girls without thinking that they might marry you someday. Befriend girls, don't just look at them as potential partners because thats also a red flag- basically don't be a fuckboi.
19794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/27/17 , edited 3/27/17
None of us have seen you in real life social situations, so it's impossible for us to give you an honest assessment of what you're doing wrong.

"because for some reason no one wanted to talk w/ me even in the first place even though i was sociable in middle school but not to an annoying extent, they just didn't like me and that's the vibes i still get from guys my age"

I feel like you're not telling us the whole story if everyone in your age group randomly dislikes you. There is something you're doing that is driving people away from you.
14501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/27/17
Actually, we've seen him in action with this response:

dickkickem wrote:
wow thanks for the support no replies so far and i get this http://i.imgur.com/Ch43rYJ.png?1

You chose those words – they tell a lot about you. Are you always whiny and sarcastic? If so, you may want to keep that in check. Everything you say and do is a choice made solely by you. Girls are probably spooked by your poor choices. Own up to what you can control.

Note: Your user name also reflects negatively upon you. But if that was your intent, I detect a trend that you either (1) don't want to be friendly in general or (2) are seeking friends that can tolerate your attitude. Either way sounds rather lonely.
29073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/27/17

dickkickem wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Personality matters 1000x more then looks.

Socialise in some corners even if it is with nerds you will find someone in the places you socialise.

I have a lot of girls like me and i even have gotten asked out quite a bit and i'm fat (116kg) and ugly as fk.

Personality and intelligence is key.


i can refute against that, but it just might be that you hang around different people

a couple things i left out were that i used to be a nearly obese, 5'4 225 pound manlet (edit: and slightly muscular) in 6th grade who was also a football linebacker and i was also pretty (if not over) confident. i actually did try not to be socially awkward and back then i was pretty sociable, when 7th grade came i talked to some (two) girls for nearly the whole school year and when i finally asked both of them out they both rejected me and when i asked why they secretly told to my friends that it was my "body type," so around then i had a good number of attempted suicides because i thought it would never go away

9th grade around when my weight died out so did my confidence and my social skills because for some reason no one wanted to talk w/ me even in the first place even though i was sociable in middle school but not to an annoying extent, they just didn't like me and that's the vibes i still get from guys my age (i mean i made friends with some but they all ended up backstabbing me so to this day i only have two good friends) and with love-relationship-wise especially teenage girls. 10th grade i gained muscle and some muscle back and it was still the same, imo

but still i think that the whole thing with personality just sounds so cheesy and from my perspective it's factually incorrect.

btw soz for long ass story


well factually it is correct personality is what people look for in potential mates or friends
29073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/27/17

trmjkd989 wrote:

None of us have seen you in real life social situations, so it's impossible for us to give you an honest assessment of what you're doing wrong.

"because for some reason no one wanted to talk w/ me even in the first place even though i was sociable in middle school but not to an annoying extent, they just didn't like me and that's the vibes i still get from guys my age"

I feel like you're not telling us the whole story if everyone in your age group randomly dislikes you. There is something you're doing that is driving people away from you.


to be fair i was the same in school and the reason was is that people in general are dicks in school and hate anyone who is different for no reason.
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Belton, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/27/17

54bubbles wrote:

Actually, we've seen him in action with this response:

dickkickem wrote:
wow thanks for the support no replies so far and i get this http://i.imgur.com/Ch43rYJ.png?1

You chose those words – they tell a lot about you. Are you always whiny and sarcastic? If so, you may want to keep that in check. Everything you say and do is a choice made solely by you. Girls are probably spooked by your poor choices. Own up to what you can control.

Note: Your user name also reflects negatively upon you. But if that was your intent, I detect a trend that you either (1) don't want to be friendly in general or (2) are seeking friends that can tolerate your attitude. Either way sounds rather lonely.


i'm really not whiny and sarcastic i only got pissed because the second i made this discussion it got reported by a moderator. in fact i hide my negativity when i talk to people and i try to be nice. the girls at my school know that for a fact but hate me anyways for unknown reasons, i honestly think someone spread a bad rumor about me.

also i've had this username for a good 6-7 years there's no way i'm gonna get rid of it, it was initially a meme from /b/ that i found to be really funny, and no one irl knows about it except my two good friends.
One Punch Mod
98376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/28/17

dickkickem wrote:

i'm really not whiny and sarcastic i only got pissed because the second i made this discussion it got reported by a moderator.


Thing is, a report to the moderator isn't always a bad thing. So, in hindsight, you got pissed off for no reason--because you assumed someone was being mean or something. A lot of times it's people trying to be helpful. In this case it was just to ask mods to put the thread in the right forum.

655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Belton, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/28/17

lorreen wrote:


dickkickem wrote:

i'm really not whiny and sarcastic i only got pissed because the second i made this discussion it got reported by a moderator.


Thing is, a report to the moderator isn't always a bad thing. So, in hindsight, you got pissed off for no reason--because you assumed someone was being mean or something. A lot of times it's people trying to be helpful. In this case it was just to ask mods to put the thread in the right forum.


oh i don't really use this website that often so i thought they were just trying to get it taken down immediately
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/17 , edited 3/31/17
These girls don't know you and haven't been harmed by you, so they have no reason to hate you. The catty ones are just catty, that's their problem.

One thing I can tell you looking back on my own high school days is that everyone is just as confused as you. It's a shitty time to be learning how to talk to the opposite (or even same) sex.

If you're not comfortable approaching and talking to others, make it a goal to become more comfortable reaching out to new people and seeing where it goes. No major expectations, just trying it out and trying to get to know others a little. A social life is one of the best ways to get a date, unfortunately.

If you're tall and muscular you might come across as intimidating without meaning to. Both men and women sometimes have what's called "resting bitch face", where their neutral expression just looks unfriendly. It's a thing.

When I was a teenager I thought nerdy boys hated nerdy girls because we never talked to each other and were all ugly ducklings. People are weird and perception isn't always right.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.