First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Is Lorreen a Superhuman or Multiple People?
Revolver Dogelot
73103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 4/7/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:
But you have a rank over your picture like Lorreen... are you a doge or something?

Yes as my picture shows, I am clearly a doge.
6556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/7/17

Karkarov wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:
But you have a rank over your picture like Lorreen... are you a doge or something?

Yes as my picture shows, I am clearly a doge.


Oh I see what you did there ^.^
Well played sir well played indeed ^.^
I understand ^.^
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 4/8/17 , edited 4/8/17
Meh, the mods here are super noobs. Especially the dog one, he just licks up the little kiddies' crying. Of course, as they need their "safe spaces", and avoid the "micro aggressions" and "target words"; hints of "excessive masculinity", and so forth.

Seriously. Some people here literally report just the title of some of my threads; and ends up being ever so slightly readjusted. Or, if you provide evidence a "favored forum member" does bad stuff, /delete . And apparently, one of them doesn't know what a TV "test pattern" is.

I usually have found over the decades, that unpaid community mods are the worst. Too quick to justify their existance. Which makes everything kiddy. Only forum admins, paid employees, are tolerable.


I suppose by driving the likes of me away, they achieve their purpose. But this is Crunchyroll of course; I don't expect much intelligence from this place, as we all know FUNimation is better. And CR will know it too, enter Amazon. As for me, a disengagement of CR is in order, it shall be so...

But no matter...
6556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

TheGrandAlliance wrote:

Meh, the mods here are super noobs. Especially the dog one, he just licks up the little kiddies' crying. Of course, as they need their "safe spaces", and avoid the "micro aggressions" and "target words"; hints of "excessive masculinity", and so forth.

Seriously. Some people here literally report just the title of some of my threads; and ends up being ever so slightly readjusted. Or, if you provide evidence a "favored forum member" does bad stuff, /delete . And apparently, one of them doesn't know what a TV "test pattern" is.

I usually have found over the decades, that unpaid community mods are the worst. Too quick to justify their existance. Which makes everything kiddy. Only forum admins, paid employees, are tolerable.


I suppose by driving the likes of me away, they achieve their purpose. But this is Crunchyroll of course; I don't expect much intelligence from this place, as we all know FUNimation is better. And CR will know it too, enter Amazon. As for me, a disengagement of CR is in order, it shall be so...

But no matter...


Most of the mods here are actually super nice. The only complaint I have is sometimes my thread is moved and Im not told where it was moved to. But other than that multiple mods have provided me a lot of help. They have treated me very well.

Other people here are not having trouble with the mods so perhaps you should ask why you are having a problem. For instance your post here was quite rude saying some very inapropriate things. If those things were said to you would you be happy with the person who said them?

I am very familiar with anime and I also dont know what a TV test patern is.

As for CR vs Funimation...
CR focuses on subbed anime.
Funimation focuses on dubbed anime.
Subbed is superiour to Dubbed as Dubbed loses context at times. Example Steins Gate when Okabe speaks in English for a joke but in the dubbed he is already speaking English so the joke was removed in the dubbed version.

Funimations app for consoles also simply does not work but CRs app does work.

Dont get me wrong Funimation is good just CR is the best.
As for Amazon it only works in the US so its an auto failure.
55145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

Karkarov wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:
But you have a rank over your picture like Lorreen... are you a doge or something?

Yes as my picture shows, I am clearly a doge.


Don't you mean wolf? :p Remember lines from Saito Hajime in Kenshin series? :p

"You can tame a dog with food, you can tame a man with money, but there is NOTHING, that can tame a Wolf of Mibu!" - Saitō Hajime to Shibumi, just before he kills him, Manga chapter 55


Lets bring back Shinsengumi!

There lot of evil in this world that needed to be taken out!
Revolver Dogelot
73103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 4/8/17 , edited 4/8/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:
Most of the mods here are actually super nice. The only complaint I have is sometimes my thread is moved and Im not told where it was moved to. But other than that multiple mods have provided me a lot of help. They have treated me very well.

Other people here are not having trouble with the mods so perhaps you should ask why you are having a problem.

Well, most users never actually break any site rules. Which is why they have no problem with moderators on the site.

For myself, I don't feel like I do anything to "justify my existence". Truth is, I have been a moderator on this website longer than most other mods, and longer than many CR employees have worked for CR. Despite that, most people don't even know I am a mod.

Honestly most of my mod work is putting spoiler marks on comments reported for unmarked spoilers.


JanusCascade wrote:
Don't you mean wolf? :p

Nope, I meant Doge.

5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
Just came here to see what in the world made this thread happen. 10/10, was not disappointed.

6556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

Karkarov wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:
Most of the mods here are actually super nice. The only complaint I have is sometimes my thread is moved and Im not told where it was moved to. But other than that multiple mods have provided me a lot of help. They have treated me very well.

Other people here are not having trouble with the mods so perhaps you should ask why you are having a problem.

Well, most users never actually break any site rules. Which is why they have no problem with moderators on the site.

For myself, I don't feel like I do anything to "justify my existence". Truth is, I have been a moderator on this website longer than most other mods, and longer than many CR employees have worked for CR. Despite that, most people don't even know I am a mod.

Honestly most of my mod work is putting spoiler marks on comments reported for unmarked spoilers.


JanusCascade wrote:
Don't you mean wolf? :p

Nope, I meant Doge.



But the trick you did editing my post very good had me really wondering if I had misstyped XD very funny XD
And dont worry spoilers need hidden its important!
Revolver Dogelot
73103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:
But the trick you did editing my post very good had me really wondering if I had misstyped XD very funny XD
And dont worry spoilers need hidden its important!

Lol you have no idea, after making that post earlier I checked current reports. Had to take six mod actions. All six..... marking comments in the new Attack on Titan episode as spoilers.
6556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

Karkarov wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:
But the trick you did editing my post very good had me really wondering if I had misstyped XD very funny XD
And dont worry spoilers need hidden its important!

Lol you have no idea, after making that post earlier I checked current reports. Had to take six mod actions. All six..... marking comments in the new Attack on Titan episode as spoilers.


At least you have something to do lol. Like Im bored XD but I guess thats pretty aparent since I started a religion to worship Lorreen. lol
55145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

Karkarov wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:
Most of the mods here are actually super nice. The only complaint I have is sometimes my thread is moved and Im not told where it was moved to. But other than that multiple mods have provided me a lot of help. They have treated me very well.

Other people here are not having trouble with the mods so perhaps you should ask why you are having a problem.

Well, most users never actually break any site rules. Which is why they have no problem with moderators on the site.

For myself, I don't feel like I do anything to "justify my existence". Truth is, I have been a moderator on this website longer than most other mods, and longer than many CR employees have worked for CR. Despite that, most people don't even know I am a mod.

Honestly most of my mod work is putting spoiler marks on comments reported for unmarked spoilers.


JanusCascade wrote:
Don't you mean wolf? :p

Nope, I meant Doge.




In another words I can tame you with food? :p

"You can tame a dog with food, you can tame a man with money, but there is NOTHING, that can tame a Wolf of Mibu!" - Saitō Hajime to Shibumi, just before he kills him, Manga chapter 55
6556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

JanusCascade wrote

In another words I can tame you with food? :p

"You can tame a dog with food, you can tame a man with money, but there is NOTHING, that can tame a Wolf of Mibu!" - Saitō Hajime to Shibumi, just before he kills him, Manga chapter 55


I dunno about anyone else but Im a man and no ammount of money can tame me...
But good cooking and good sex from a sexy lady could easily tame me *shrugs*
55145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote

In another words I can tame you with food? :p

"You can tame a dog with food, you can tame a man with money, but there is NOTHING, that can tame a Wolf of Mibu!" - Saitō Hajime to Shibumi, just before he kills him, Manga chapter 55


I dunno about anyone else but Im a man and no ammount of money can tame me...
But good cooking and good sex from a sexy lady could easily tame me *shrugs*



Yea, Very Beautiful Women are every men's weakness! :D

I was giving Karkarov hard time, since we know each other from wayyy back from online game! Didn't want you to get wrong idea thinking that I was trying to insult him! =0

Hmm, perhaps I can set a trap by putting food on the ground and once Karkarov get near the cage will come down and he won't be able to escape! Wahhahahah! -evil grins-
6556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/8/17 , edited 4/8/17

JanusCascade wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote

In another words I can tame you with food? :p

"You can tame a dog with food, you can tame a man with money, but there is NOTHING, that can tame a Wolf of Mibu!" - Saitō Hajime to Shibumi, just before he kills him, Manga chapter 55


I dunno about anyone else but Im a man and no ammount of money can tame me...
But good cooking and good sex from a sexy lady could easily tame me *shrugs*



Yea, Very Beautiful Women are every men's weakness! :D

I was giving Karkarov hard time, since we know each other from wayyy back from online game! Didn't want you to get wrong idea thinking that I was trying to insult him! =0

Hmm, perhaps I can set a trap by putting food on the ground and once Karkarov get near the cage will come down and he won't be able to escape! Wahhahahah! -evil grins-


I kina figured you were just teasing but its my thread so Im allowed to add my two cents to everything muhahahahaa
That and replying to things on the CR forums are the only human interaction I get so I take the oportunities given ^.^
33028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/8/17 , edited 4/8/17
I believe she is superhuman
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.