First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Chechenya police allegedly arrest ~100 people for being gay, at least 3 killed
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/12/17

nerdtox wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:

I don't understand all the hubbub over this when this and worse is happening right now in Afganistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc. Under the same doctrine too. Yet no outcry from western media outlets comparing them to Nazis like they are the chechens. Is it just because they are trying to say this is Putin causing this even though it didn't happen in russia?


because it would be considered islamophobia and for some reason, here in the west any negative comment against Islam is Islamophobic. The media and muslims living in the west ignore how Islamic countries treat their women and gay people.


You do know that Chechnya is a largely muslim place right? And that we're literally at war with muslim countries? And that overzealous and idiotic idea have been put in place to shit on those countries like banning people from said countries coming to the states? Seriously, how are those a lower level of backlash than a random guy posting about a current event on an anime forum?
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/12/17 , edited 4/12/17

octorockandroll wrote:


nerdtox wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:

I don't understand all the hubbub over this when this and worse is happening right now in Afganistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc. Under the same doctrine too. Yet no outcry from western media outlets comparing them to Nazis like they are the chechens. Is it just because they are trying to say this is Putin causing this even though it didn't happen in russia?


because it would be considered islamophobia and for some reason, here in the west any negative comment against Islam is Islamophobic. The media and muslims living in the west ignore how Islamic countries treat their women and gay people.


You do know that Chechnya is a largely muslim place right? And that we're literally at war with muslim countries? And that overzealous and idiotic idea have been put in place to shit on those countries like banning people from said countries coming to the states? Seriously, how are those a lower level of backlash than a random guy posting about a current event on an anime forum?


and you probably know that many people around the world hate Trump because of that and that Islam is never the problem when it actually is. Nobody dares to speak against Islam, even the majority of americans say that ISIS doesn't represent Islam or anyone who do these barbaric things doesn't represent Islam.

Islam is the religion of peace but a look at Islamic countries will tell you a different thing. The sharia law teaches to stone gay people or burning them alive. What happened in Chechnya is only news because it happened in Russia, Islam/Muslims are not being demonized here, Russia and Putin are. it is never news if it happens in a 100% Islamic country.
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/12/17 , edited 4/12/17

nerdtox wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


nerdtox wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:

I don't understand all the hubbub over this when this and worse is happening right now in Afganistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc. Under the same doctrine too. Yet no outcry from western media outlets comparing them to Nazis like they are the chechens. Is it just because they are trying to say this is Putin causing this even though it didn't happen in russia?


because it would be considered islamophobia and for some reason, here in the west any negative comment against Islam is Islamophobic. The media and muslims living in the west ignore how Islamic countries treat their women and gay people.


You do know that Chechnya is a largely muslim place right? And that we're literally at war with muslim countries? And that overzealous and idiotic idea have been put in place to shit on those countries like banning people from said countries coming to the states? Seriously, how are those a lower level of backlash than a random guy posting about a current event on an anime forum?


and you probably know that many people around the world hate Trump because of that and that Islam is never the problem when it actually is. Nobody dares to speak against Islam, even the majority of americans say that ISIS doesn't represent Islam or anyone who do these barbaric things doesn't represent Islam.

Islam is the religion of peace but a look at Islamic countries will tell you a different thing. The sharia law teaches to stone gay people or burning them alive. What happened in Chechnya is only news because it happened in Russia, Islam/Muslims are not being demonized here, Russia and Putin are. it is never news if it happens in a 100% Islamic country.


Yes, Islam is the problem when Islamic people kill other people. Just like guns are the problem when someone with a gun kills other people.

I see I gave you way too much credit before now, thankfully I doubt I'll repeat the mistake.
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Yes, Islam is the problem when Islamic people kill other people. Just like guns are the problem when someone with a gun kills other people.

I see I gave you way too much credit before now, thankfully I doubt I'll repeat the mistake.



You are just proving me right when I say that the ignorant, I mean, most people in the west blindly defend Islam.


FYI, Islam is the problem not because Islamic people kill other people, read this carefully boy: Islam is the problem because of its teachings and history. You ignore how it teaches to kill gay people and how Islam was born in war, grew the same way and it still lives in war, Muhammad was all about wars. Islamic countries see America and the west in general as "the whore of Babylon" the one that must be destroyed. In traditional Islam, christian and jewish states must be destroyed and their lands conquered, Islam is even the #1 cause of the Crusades (something that has always been used against Christianity). Any religion that teaches to kill someone because of how they are born is problematic.

"but what about Christianity?" the ignorant will say, " they also teach to kill unbelievers and it's against gay people and blah blah blah" and they will quote Leviticus or any verse from the old testament in order to defend Islam. I mention this because you all Islam defenders have the same mind, I bet you have something to say against Christians more than against Muslims.

See the problem here, boy? do you understand? the old testament.

Jewish people, Islamic people and Christian people ALL follow the same God and the same first book (ie. The old testament).

The difference lays on the fact that Christians believe in Jesus Christ, whether he was the son of God, or God or just a prophet, it doesn't matter, what matters is his teachings. The NEW testament. Christians follow his teachings. Got it? Christians don't follow Muhammad's teachings.

In the new testament Jesus abolished the laws from the first testament and he gave us 2 laws: love thy neighbor as yourself and love God with all your heart. When you do those 2 things, you wouldn't steal, kill, lie (see the 10 testaments) because you love thy neighbor and God. Jesus speaks about love, respect and to leave judgment and punishment to God. We have to admonish or help people who go astray but not kill them and Jesus never spoke ill of gay people. There is a passage in Romans that has been highly misunderstood as a passage against gay people but I don't have time to explain that since it includes a lot of stuff like annotations from the original language and meanings of the certain words during that period of time. Either way, even if that passage was truly aimed at gay people, The christian Bible doesn't say we should stone them to death unlike Islam. It doesn't oppress women. It doesn't tell men to marry children, unlike Islam (I still remember when pakistans tried to end child marriage but what was the answer of the Muslim council's chairman?
" Parliament should not legislate laws which are against the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah "
their Muslim holy book and their pedophile prophet also teach to marry children. What a beautiful religion!! it tells you to stone gay men to death or burn them alive, kill all non-Muslims and rape children!! <333 )

Jesus' teachings vs Muhammad's teachings
New testament vs Old testament

Just compare their teachings and you'll see what's the real problem.


Oh and I don't need your credit and I hope you don't even quote me again because you love to assume and twist my words since you don't even care for my opinion, all you care about is to make me look bad and I don't like to exchange message with people like that. I'm usually very nice but when you play this game I lose my patience. Just go straight to the point, will ya?



12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/13/17

nerdtox wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Yes, Islam is the problem when Islamic people kill other people. Just like guns are the problem when someone with a gun kills other people.

I see I gave you way too much credit before now, thankfully I doubt I'll repeat the mistake.



You are just proving me right when I say that the ignorant, I mean, most people in the west blindly defend Islam.


FYI, Islam is the problem not because Islamic people kill other people, read this carefully boy: Islam is the problem because of its teachings and history. You ignore how it teaches to kill gay people and how Islam was born in war, grew the same way and it still lives in war, Muhammad was all about wars. Islamic countries see America and the west in general as "the whore of Babylon" the one that must be destroyed. In traditional Islam, christian and jewish states must be destroyed and their lands conquered, Islam is even the #1 cause of the Crusades (something that has always been used against Christianity). Any religion that teaches to kill someone because of how they are born is problematic.

"but what about Christianity?" the ignorant will say, " they also teach to kill unbelievers and it's against gay people and blah blah blah" and they will quote Leviticus or any verse from the old testament in order to defend Islam. I mention this because you all Islam defenders have the same mind, I bet you have something to say against Christians more than against Muslims.

See the problem here, boy? do you understand? the old testament.

Jewish people, Islamic people and Christian people ALL follow the same God and the same first book (ie. The old testament).

The difference lays on the fact that Christians believe in Jesus Christ, whether he was the son of God, or God or just a prophet, it doesn't matter, what matters is his teachings. The NEW testament. Christians follow his teachings. Got it? Christians don't follow Muhammad's teachings.

In the new testament Jesus abolished the laws from the first testament and he gave us 2 laws: love thy neighbor as yourself and love God with all your heart. When you do those 2 things, you wouldn't steal, kill, lie (see the 10 testaments) because you love thy neighbor and God. Jesus speaks about love, respect and to leave judgment and punishment to God. We have to admonish or help people who go astray but not kill them and Jesus never spoke ill of gay people. There is a passage in Romans that has been highly misunderstood as a passage against gay people but I don't have time to explain that since it includes a lot of stuff like annotations from the original language and meanings of the certain words during that period of time. Either way, even if that passage was truly aimed at gay people, The christian Bible doesn't say we should stone them to death unlike Islam. It doesn't oppress women. It doesn't tell men to marry children, unlike Islam (I still remember when pakistans tried to end child marriage but what was the answer of the Muslim council's chairman?
" Parliament should not legislate laws which are against the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah "
their Muslim holy book and their pedophile prophet also teach to marry children. What a beautiful religion!! it tells you to stone gay men to death or burn them alive, kill all non-Muslims and rape children!! <333 )

Jesus' teachings vs Muhammad's teachings
New testament vs Old testament

Just compare their teachings and you'll see what's the real problem.


Oh and I don't need your credit and I hope you don't even quote me again because you love to assume and twist my words since you don't even care for my opinion, all you care about is to make me look bad and I don't like to exchange message with people like that. I'm usually very nice but when you play this game I lose my patience. Just go straight to the point, will ya?





Oh boy, a bunch of unsupported untrue crap about the quran along with conveniently sidestepping any issues with your own mythology. Sure proved me wrong there. You're so nice what with your prejudice and bigotry towards people of a different religion than you.
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17

octorockandroll wrote:


Oh boy, a bunch of unsupported untrue crap about the quran along with conveniently sidestepping any issues with your own mythology. Sure proved me wrong there. You're so nice what with your prejudice and bigotry towards people of a different religion than you.


You quote me just to criticize my opinion but you haven't showed me how wrong I am.

I could go into my studies and quote the whole bible and the quran and Muhammad's teachings and the sharia law etc but I bet you don't care about that so I will be wasting my time, why don't you try to prove me wrong? and stop playing the "I'm smarter than you" game. It's really annoying, you know? when you accused someone of giving unsupported untrue crap, you have to show them why it is unsupported untrue crap.

Oh and if I am a bigot (haha what did I say? now I'm islamophobic) you are an hypocrite.
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17

nerdtox wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Oh boy, a bunch of unsupported untrue crap about the quran along with conveniently sidestepping any issues with your own mythology. Sure proved me wrong there. You're so nice what with your prejudice and bigotry towards people of a different religion than you.


You quote me just to criticize my opinion but you haven't showed me how wrong I am.

I could go into my studies and quote the whole bible and the quran and Muhammad's teachings and the sharia law etc but I bet you don't care about that so I will be wasting my time, why don't you try to prove me wrong? and stop playing the "I'm smarter than you" game. It's really annoying, you know? when you accused someone of giving unsupported untrue crap, you have to show them why it is unsupported untrue crap.


You need someone else to show you that the things you say about a religious text with no supporting material don't use supporting material? But I guess someone around here needs to back his statements up so here we go.

“There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)

“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

. "Say: O you that reject faith! I do not worship that which you worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which you have been wont to worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your Way (or religion) and to me mine." (Quran 109:1-6)

Peace and tolerance for people of other religions, how evil.
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17

octorockandroll wrote:

You need someone else to show you that the things you say about a religious text with no supporting material don't use supporting material? But I guess someone around here needs to back his statements up so here we go.

“There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)

“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

Peace and tolerance for people of other religions, how evil.


You know the saying "the burden of proof lies with the accuser", you accused me of giving unsupported untrue crap so it depends on you to show where I gave unsupported untrue crap..(I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old ) I said I would be wasting my time if I start quoting the whole bible and quran because you don't really care about that or do you? that's why I told you to compare the teachings. Open the Quran and the new testament and see for yourself if you're really interested.

Besides, you can easily google The crusades, or the marrying children lawsuit: http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/02/03/pakistan-boy-hailed-by-mullah-for-cutting-off-hand-as-punishment-for-blasphemy-outlawing-pedophilia-an-insult-to-mohammed/ you have the bible, that's material enough to show you or do you want me to quote similar verses like you're giving me? the things is, you won't find Jesus saying to kill gay people or marry little girls etc.


Should I ignore all the stonings, drownings, honor killings, child brides, rapes, mutilations, FGM, petty much all of Sharia law and where it teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication punishable by death, not being allowed out without a man, public beatings, executions for BEING raped, or the fact that in order to prove a rape the woman needs 4 men who have witnessed it or it didn’t happen etc because of the 2 quotes you just gave me?

“There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/29/which-countries-still-outlaw-apostasy-and-blasphemy/



Last December, for instance, authorities in Sudan charged 25 men for apostasy – the act of abandoning one’s faith — including by converting to another religion. The men face the death penalty for following a different interpretation of Islam than the one sanctioned by the government. And, in Pakistan, police are currently pursuing a Christian accused of sending an allegedly blasphemous poem to a friend. Blasphemy – defined as speech or actions considered to be contemptuous of God or the divine – is a capital crime in Pakistan.


Most of those countries are Islamic countries, so much for peace and tolerance for people of other religions. and all this has been happening before ISIS.

I have nothing against the individual who practice this shitty religion since they're brainwashed and Western Muslims are so different from Muslims born in Islamic countries. It is like christian people who only call themselves christians but never go to church or study the Bible. Muslims born in the west are not forced to do shit. Homosexual people are killed in some countries because of the hateful people but not because their religion told them to do so.

The root of the problem is Islam and the laws and culture it enforces. I'm not a bigot because I don't hate Muslim people, I hate the religion because of its teachings and backward mentality.

Still, it is sad that some westernized Muslims want the sharia law. I wonder why, could it be because they are ignorant of what it means to live under the sharia law?



Homosexuality is one of the worst sins and homosexuals, according to the Qu'ran and the hadiths, have to be killed. 25.165, 24.54


Where do you find something like that from the new testament?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ&feature=youtu.be


In a 2013 speech Sheikh Sekaleshfar said this regarding gays, “Death is the sentence. We know there’s nothing to be embarrassed about this, death is the sentence...We have to have that compassion for people, with homosexuals, it's the same, out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now.”

When Sheikh Sekaleshfar calls for the death of all homosexuals based on the tenets of Islam it can not be ignored, he is an expert on Shariah Islamiyya or Islamic Law.

Islamic Law also mandates a death sentence for blasphemers and apostates, does Sheikh Sekaleshfar and the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque advocate those legal rulings as well?


What a former Muslim person said:


"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer, a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman, a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."


Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone who prove otherwise based on Islamic texts. The reward has gone unclaimed.

This matters a lot because all of Islam’s ideologies are based on the life and teachings of Muhammad.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is an ex-muslim woman who speaks against Islam and its teachings. You should look her up or hear the statements of ex-Muslims.

Maajid nawaz, an ex-muslim, said:



it is absurd to state that the likes of ISIS are not inspired by Islam, as some liberal thinkers on the Left attempt to claim.

“It is self-evident that ISIS have got something to do with Islam,” Nawaz said.

“When ISIS throws gays off the top of buildings, they are using scripture. In fact there are traditions ascribed to the prophet where it says that is exactly the punishment that should be given to gays.

“When they are stoning women to death, it is in scripture. When they are chopping off hands I can read you the Arabic in the Quran which tells them to do that.

“I’m not saying that is Islam, I am saying that is a view of Islam justified by scripture,” he said.


12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17

nerdtox wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

You need someone else to show you that the things you say about a religious text with no supporting material don't use supporting material? But I guess someone around here needs to back his statements up so here we go.

“There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)

“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

Peace and tolerance for people of other religions, how evil.


You know the saying "the burden of proof lies with the accuser", you accused me of giving unsupported untrue crap so it depends on you to show where I gave unsupported untrue crap..(I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old )



Oh, I get it. You can make claims without proof all you want but when other people call out how there's no proof behind those claims then the burden of proof starts applying all of a sudden. As for the 2 year old thing that's pretty typical. When someone only talks with people from a certain demographic for a long period of time they tend to think of other people as the same as the demographic they usually converse with so it makes sense you would mistake me for a toddler. The rest of your post is pretty much exactly what I had pegged you down as doing earlier; using the actions of a few to judge an entire group negatively (which can easily be done to make christians look and as well as muslims) and ignoring half of a religious text to make it look better (ditto). You and ol Boxer are going to get along just great.
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17

octorockandroll wrote:


Oh, I get it. You can make claims without proof all you want but when other people call out how there's no proof behind those claims then the burden of proof starts applying all of a sudden. As for the 2 year old thing that's pretty typical. When someone only talks with people from a certain demographic for a long period of time they tend to think of other people as the same as the demographic they usually converse with so it makes sense you would mistake me for a toddler. The rest of your post is pretty much exactly what I had pegged you down as doing earlier; using the actions of a few to judge an entire group negatively (which can easily be done to make christians look and as well as muslims) and ignoring half of a religious text to make it look better (ditto). You and ol Boxer are going to get along just great.


I quoted the quran, I quoted ex-muslims statements who surely know more than you about Islam, I gave links, google is easy peasy and you still claim that I make claims without proof. where is your proof though?



As for the 2 year old thing that's pretty typical. When someone only talks with people from a certain demographic for a long period of time they tend to think of other people as the same as the demographic they usually converse with so it makes sense you would mistake me for a toddler.


Oh I feel so burned right now, uh uh you're so smart sir *bows* I guess the same applies to you when you called me a bigot, you are a bigot according to you. It makes sense you would mistake me as a bigot lol


Still, you haven't showed me where I am wrong. do you want me to quote half the quran? I mean, what is that you're looking for here?



The rest of your post is pretty much exactly what I had pegged you down as doing earlier; using the actions of a few to judge an entire group negatively (which can easily be done to make christians look and as well as muslims) and ignoring half of a religious text to make it look better (ditto)


Do you mean "few" as in "all islamic countries"? I clearly stated that I'm against the religion, not the people. Please stop twisting my words =_= I'm not judging the actions of a few, I'm judging Islam and its pedophile prophet.

Tell me a christian country where they kill homosexuals and treat women like shit based on the teachings of their holy book?tell me where Jesus married a child or called for wars and the killing of unbelievers/non-christians and people do this because of that?








22866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 4/13/17
Chechnya is formally part of Russia, but functions as a quasi-independent state in which the word of Kadyrov often seems to transcend Russian laws. He has overseen the rebuilding of the republic with Moscow’s money, after two devastating wars. Kadyrov has at various times endorsed polygamy, compulsory wearing of the hijab for women in public places, and collective punishment for the relatives of those involved in the Islamist underground.

Islam is the predominant religion in Chechnya, practised by 95% of those polled in Grozny in 2010


Real surprise there. This is pretty standard for Islamic states.
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o

interesting video that i think makes some valid points to some of the discussion
25561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 4/14/17 , edited 4/14/17
Can we send some SJW's over to protest? I mean this is their chance to stop "muh patriarchy". Hell, they can take Antifas with them since this guy sounds like Literally Hitler
29920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/17
I think it's time the world moves forward and accepts gays are normal. They aren't forcing everyone to become gay or even turning people gay. Our population isn't in danger so having gays won't makes us go extinct. For those who are against it because of their "religion", doesn't it say love thy neighbor no matter who or what they are?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.