First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Have you ever had a best friend and then you 2 beat each other up?
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
I havn't.
7917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
me too.. i havn't..
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
sorta, fight over a girl who would have guessed? lol, doesnt matter i got the girl then dumped her..... so now me and my best friend are friends again "bro's before hoe's"
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
I have and it sucked cuz Im always the one whos responsible since Im older and I always have to be the one who apologizes even if it was her fault at the first place
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

issay wrote:

I have and it sucked cuz Im always the one whos responsible since Im older and I always have to be the one who apologizes even if it was her fault at the first place :(


two girls beat each other up? 0.o
1048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
nope!
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


issay wrote:

I have and it sucked cuz Im always the one whos responsible since Im older and I always have to be the one who apologizes even if it was her fault at the first place :(


two girls beat each other up? 0.o


haha yeah lil bitch fights trying to rip hair out...scratching I think its worst than a punch in the face >.<
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

issay wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


issay wrote:

I have and it sucked cuz Im always the one whos responsible since Im older and I always have to be the one who apologizes even if it was her fault at the first place :(


two girls beat each other up? 0.o


haha yeah lil bitch fights trying to rip hair out...scratching I think its worst than a punch in the face >.<


wah girls are so mean in their fights
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
I havnt yet got to much Best Friends my Best Friend died when she was 8/9 when my family and I changed home and didnt seen yet my ChildHood Best Friend for 4/5 years up to now.I curently have 2 BestFriends Twins there good but the communication was OFF I'm currently a Looner on my School no one talks me and no one wants to be with me in Recess,Lunch and Breaks I feel loonly I dont know why they didnt like me to be there Best Friend or just I'm Unlucky I have really Sad Story about Friendship=[
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


issay wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


issay wrote:

I have and it sucked cuz Im always the one whos responsible since Im older and I always have to be the one who apologizes even if it was her fault at the first place :(


two girls beat each other up? 0.o


haha yeah lil bitch fights trying to rip hair out...scratching I think its worst than a punch in the face >.<


wah girls are so mean in their fights


haha lol yeah at the moment we dont even talk ...in nz girls are worst than boys they fight their best friends over "Boyfriends" its so weird lol
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

BleuesterG wrote:

I havnt yet got to much Best Friends my Best Friend died when she was 8/9 when my family and I changed home and didnt seen yet my ChildHood Best Friend for 4/5 years up to now.I curently have 2 BestFriends Twins there good but the communication was OFF I'm currently a Looner on my School no one talks me and no one wants to be with me in Recess,Lunch and Breaks I feel loonly I dont know why they didnt like me to be there Best Friend or just I'm Unlucky I have really Sad Story about Friendship=[


i started a new school too went home and cried lol but then luckily i made friends with this other guy that was new there.
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
My Current School Friendship Stories(I just wanted to share this)
I had 4 bestfriend also new in the School
2 girls 2 boys
The Funny but Bad Girl BestFriend get rid of me or I get rid of her because she do to many bad things to others.
The other kind Girl BestFriend been my BestFriend for one year but she transfer in other school.
The Boy Best Friend forgot me because he had an other BestFriends.
The other Boy BestFriend I get rid because he also become so Selfish and Bad to others.
My Second Year on my Current School
I had 2 Boy BestFriends
The other one get rid of me and find another friend
The other just use me (I'm not sure but I was thinking of it)
Now the Current School Year
I ddint have any Best Friend
=]Lol I will just laugh
All of BestFriends I told was still my Friends up to now I didnt get angry to them even some of them kicked me off
Posted 2/15/08
no ...
3670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / City of Devils
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
omg another pointless bullshit thread from u
22650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
nope.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.