Post Reply Ever heard of The Oral Cigarettes?
eu7eka 
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/17 , edited 4/5/17
Listen to songs other than the Noragami opening!!
They're really great.

How do you feel about 'em, if you know about 'em?
12000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/17
That band name is atrocious
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Bent Reality
Offline
Posted 4/5/17
I know them from osu! because of noragami's OP being mapped a couple times. I enjoy the music (and the beatmaps.) There are other artists that I like more though. There also aren't any other ranked Oral Cigarettes songs either, other than kyouran hey kids. Feelsbad but at least there are a bunch of Halozy songs
Posted 4/5/17
no
49226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

That band name is atrocious


Dude, I was thinking the same thing.
12000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

That band name is atrocious


Dude, I was thinking the same thing.


You know what they say about great minds
49226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

That band name is atrocious


Dude, I was thinking the same thing.


You know what they say about great minds


They think alike?
12000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

That band name is atrocious


Dude, I was thinking the same thing.


You know what they say about great minds


They think alike?


yep! we're both great now :D
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/10/18
I love them so much > = <
33610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Side 6
Offline
Posted 4/15/18

Riza-Hawkeye1337 wrote:

I love them so much > = <

Got any more J-rock recommendations? Bump this thread with them.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1007037/j-rock
You must be logged in to post.