Created by Potentsaliva
Post Reply What perecentage of your urination has been in a toilet
9303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17
I go outside alot and have been outside alot for a good majority of my life and since they're are no toilets outside...well unless you find a random toilet in some ditch or smth, I go number 1 outside a lot. I find that I hover around the 60-ish%. What about you?
11723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17
Uh....what the fuck?

I put 80% because the other 20% doesn't go in the toilet it goes on it
9303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Uh....what the fuck?

I put 80% because the other 20% doesn't go in the toilet it goes on it



I remember in elementary school the boys in my 1st grade class pee'd on the toilet seat so much that the teachers used to tell us to practice our peeing skills by using a cheereo as a target
11723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Uh....what the fuck?

I put 80% because the other 20% doesn't go in the toilet it goes on it



I remember in elementary school the boys in my 1st grade class pee'd on the toilet seat so much that the teachers used to tell us to practice our peeing skills by using a cheereo as a target


I was mostly joking. thats hilarious though xD

14255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17
yeah i think it all goes into muh human toilet
210458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 6/5/17
100%
76797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/6/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

I go outside alot and have been outside alot for a good majority of my life and since they're are no toilets outside...well unless you find a random toilet in some ditch or smth, I go number 1 outside a lot. I find that I hover around the 60-ish%. What about you?


Isn't taking a whizz outside just the epitome of freedom? Bahaha, such a comfortable feeling.
You must be logged in to post.