First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
If you could pick your super power!
7142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Missisippi
Offline
Posted 4/6/17
So im curious, for a long time ive had a idea of what id like as a super power depending on the situation. If it were a 3 wish like a genie id probably make the genie watch DBZ and say i wanted to be like Goku lol then ask to be the next king of england or something and then a bunch of money lolz. But if it were a single wish with infinite possibilities my first choice would be.

The Ability to shift my being into any story, movie, tv show as the main charector and live the story and experience it first hand.

Or if thats to much

The ability to make anything i touch return to perfect new condition



What about yall?
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17 , edited 4/9/17
Understanding Women
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/6/17
I want my very own Stand. I've wanted it ever sibce I was a kid and I want one so bad it hurts. I have a bunch of different stand ideas so I won't bore you guys by listing them all, but to be honest I think I would be happy with just about any stand.
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/17
i like to make a experiment with my power
that absorb or take way anybody all kind
diferent sizes, diferent form, and channel
it into something that could change or a
mistake that change everything that could
evolve all human race.
is controversial, and some stupid
that source of power would be
CANCER.
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17 , edited 4/6/17

octorockandroll wrote:

I want my very own Stand. I've wanted it ever sibce I was a kid and I want one so bad it hurts. I have a bunch of different stand ideas so I won't bore you guys by listing them all, but to be honest I think I would be happy with just about any stand.


a "stand"??? Like a lemonade stand or just a regular music stand or what?
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/6/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

I want my very own Stand. I've wanted it ever sibce I was a kid and I want one so bad it hurts. I have a bunch of different stand ideas so I won't bore you guys by listing them all, but to be honest I think I would be happy with just about any stand.


a "stand"??? Like a lemonade stand or just a regular music stand or what?


Haha, good joke. You know what I actually meant.
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Haha, good joke. You know what I actually meant.


No I was being serious
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/6/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Haha, good joke. You know what I actually meant.


No I was being serious


http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17

octorockandroll wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Haha, good joke. You know what I actually meant.


No I was being serious


http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand


haha ... . i was .. of coure ... joking ... this whole time :D

















1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/6/17
Speedreading, in this evolving world, all I seek is to survive and achieve a happy life.
If I could just spend all day at a library, and instantly memorize everything books could offer me.
I would stop playing games altogether, even TV, and spend the rest of my time being super productive.
llunga 
4601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Mᴇᴡɴɪ
Offline
Posted 4/6/17


Move time forward and backwards.
22595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/17
The power to heal myself and others, heal anything from cancer to little scrapes
33414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 4/6/17 , edited 4/10/17
I really thought this thread was going to be about US vs. Russia vs. China
Posted 4/7/17
time travel
27021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
I mean, obviously if you have a single wish with infinite possibilities the only thing to wish for is omnipotence, right?

Maybe some other thing that's basically just a different vector for omnipotence, like "infinite wishes", "infinite genies", some power that's equivalent to omnipotence as long as you're the slightest bit intelligent in using it e.g. "control of all vectors".
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.