First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Happy Gundam Day!
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
RAISE YOUR FLAG!
6299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/7/17
still hope crunchy gets gundam seed and gundam seed destiny :3
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Lufkin Texas
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
I'll be watching it of course I mean I can't believe that Orphans is finally ending on Sunday I hope that they will make a season 3 so Happy Gundam Day Everyone. Since I watching Knights of Sidionia.
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Lufkin Texas
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
I'll be watching Gundam day of course after I watch season 2 of Attack on Titan
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/7/17
Can we skip the openings and endings and still be entered to win? Just curious. Plus I'm super excited that they're adding more gundam series. Hopefully Seed makes it.
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / America
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
So what time zone are these contests under? Has the Freedom Gundam one already ended?
5024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/7/17
I have loved Gundam ever scene I was a little kid coming home from school to watch Gundam Wing on Toonami!
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
Will we be entered into the giveaway if we watch episodes on the Crunchyroll channel through VRV?
5140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
Actually, the finale for Iron Blooded Orphans premiered LAST week on 4/2 - there are other sites that even already have it subbed. I've been very confused as to why Crunchyroll is a week behind when its SUPPOSED to be simulcast....
108049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

Katsuko88 wrote:

Actually, the finale for Iron Blooded Orphans premiered LAST week on 4/2 - there are other sites that even already have it subbed. I've been very confused as to why Crunchyroll is a week behind when its SUPPOSED to be simulcast....

The delay is in the contract terms, to give Daisuki a one week exclusive.

Before anyone brings up Hulu, take note of what company is listed as the publisher.

66516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
Sweet. Already decided to re-watch some gundam waiting for the new seasons shows, to truly kick in. ONly thing I don't get is it says we have to accept the Terms. Yet don't really see anywhere to "register acceptance".

_If Over looked something please let me know. Other than that I guess I'm hoping this counts.

I accept the terms
14958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
Aww... the only ones who can join are US citizens....
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/8/17 , edited 4/10/17

yumikikoharu wrote:

Aww... the only ones who can join are US citizens.... :(


Uh, no.


The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States (i.e. including Washington, D.C. and excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, and Uruguay
14958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Uh, no.


The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States (i.e. including Washington, D.C. and excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, and Uruguay


I see.

Well, makes no difference. My country still isn't in the list anyways.
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

yumikikoharu wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Uh, no.


The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States (i.e. including Washington, D.C. and excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, and Uruguay


I see.

Well, makes no difference. My country still isn't in the list anyways.


Well it's not like that many people are gonna win at these things anyway.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.