First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Happy Gundam Day!
14842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Well it's not like that many people are gonna win at these things anyway.


Yeah but it still makes me sad. It's not just this contest. All of the ones they had before doesn't have my country in the list of participants so I can't join anything.
Sr Social Media Guy
30300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
Congratulations to our Day 1 Winner: nervesend!!
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
How to "accept the terms" though?
29978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
If only I wasn't watching ZZ right now :/

Maybe I should marathon Wing for a bit as a break.
2072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
Sigh... again another event for NOT the europeans... And I was getting pumped. Thanks for nothing I guess, good luck to any gundam fan participating!
38740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
Oh, this is really cool. I like that you can enter by watching specific shows. I hope CR does more stuff like this!
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/9/17 , edited 4/9/17

MurasaKiso wrote:

Sigh... again another event for NOT the europeans... And I was getting pumped. Thanks for nothing I guess, good luck to any gundam fan participating!

Avid gundam builder here from the Netherlands. Started watching Iron Blooded Orphans a month ago and recently Gundam Wing, not knowing about this anyhow, haha. Gundam Wing is hilarious. But I felt the same when I read this. I wouldn't mind any transport fees if that earns me a good gunpla for (nearly) nothing
2072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 4/9/17 , edited 4/9/17

Toriyatorya wrote:

Avid gundam builder here from the Netherlands. Started watching Iron Blooded Orphans a month ago and recently Gundam Wing, not knowing about this anyhow, haha. Gundam Wing is hilarious. But I felt the same when I read this. I wouldn't mind any transport fees if that earns me a good gunpla for (nearly) nothing :)


Heh. New to the series I see. I have already watched a lot of gundam, so I stopped, Blooded Orphans felt very Z to me and I stopped watching it after the rush they did at the end of the season. We'll see if I manage to see it, but considering how much I didn't enjoy it doubt it.

Welcome to the Gundam Crew then, enjoy!.

I highly recommend Gundam G Fighter just because of how amazing Domon is, and how silly (and kinda racists) the designs where for those Gundams.
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17

Toriyatorya wrote:


MurasaKiso wrote:

Sigh... again another event for NOT the europeans... And I was getting pumped. Thanks for nothing I guess, good luck to any gundam fan participating!

Avid gundam builder here from the Netherlands. Started watching Iron Blooded Orphans a month ago and recently Gundam Wing, not knowing about this anyhow, haha. Gundam Wing is hilarious. But I felt the same when I read this. I wouldn't mind any transport fees if that earns me a good gunpla for (nearly) nothing :)


Gundam Wing is fing glorious. Got me into anime.
69104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17
Gundam G Fighter while slightly "racist" I have to agree was my favorite. All the neo gundam designs were awesome including the minor character ones.

I am hoping that they add 08th MS Team soon though, between that and original Gundam that'll bring back all my faves.
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/9/17

MilesExpress999 wrote:

Congratulations to our Day 1 Winner: nervesend!!


Any chance we can get an ETA on when the next 2 winners will be announced? I know I'm not likely to win either way, but I'm still really pumped about it.
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/17 , edited 4/10/17
Well, I already own the Re/100 Bawoo and the Hashmal so I hope it doesn't end up landing on me. If it does, Il probably just ask for them to pick someone else.

Pic of my Hashmal http://i.imgur.com/FLVojOz.jpg

Album of my Bawoo http://imgur.com/a/Q7D2J
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/17
Same, it feels like they should have announced it by now. They announced the first winner pretty quickly the following day. Not so much on the other two.
16521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/10/17
What series is Hashmal from? Dont recognise it.
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/10/17

Skode24 wrote:

What series is Hashmal from? Dont recognise it.


Iron Blooded Orphans.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.