First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Terror attack in Sweden Stockholm!
47307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/13/17
UPDATE: There's multiple diffrant reports about how many are hurt/dead. Multiple govenrment agencies like NOP, GOV, FRA, stockholm police, SÄPO among others are helping combat this. They have found a picture of the terrorist who rammed down people in a truck as well as have his finger print.

There's been a terror attack in Sweden's capital stockholm a few hours ago where a truck driver has smashed into Centralen/drottninggatan (central stockholm) with 3 people dead according to media and 2 according to SÄPO (Swedish security police).

Then there's also reports of shootings on other areas of stockholm and places such as mall of scandinavia have been evacuated.

English news I found
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/07/europe/stockholm-truck-crash/index.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/truck-crashes-crowd-people-stockholm/

Swedish news sources
http://www.expressen.se/tv/nyheter/live/live-tv-senaste-nyheterna-fran-expressen-tv-1/
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/uppgifter-fordon-pa-drottninggatan-personer-skadade
https://www.svd.se/just-nu-fordon-kor-bland-folk-pa-drottninggatan
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Britainistan
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17
sounds like some good ol' fashioned enrichment to me.

in all srs tho we obviously deserve it for some reason. the only logical solution to this is to open our borders and import 1 million syrian refugees and than give them free cash/food/housing/women.

11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17
Shit that's awful. I hope as few people as possible are hurt
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17
[inappropriate content removed by mod]
23047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17
Well, I am not visiting Sweden any time soon.
12426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Iceland
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17
I feel like I am slowly becoming more desensitized to all of this. I do not know which scares me more, the thought of being caught up in a terrorist attack or one day just simply not care if my countrymen are being slaughtered in the streets.
27942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17
Meh...
47307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Shit that's awful. I hope as few people as possible are hurt


Well hospitals have reported that they have problems keeping up with everyone who is hurt. So idk.

But they do have pictures of one of the people behind the attack and his finger prints. But regardless the fact that this happened comes down to Sweden's down right retarded social politics concerning terrorists as they don't want to lock up known terrorists who have comited crimes but rather help them give a house, job and etc. People like that should just get locked up and no I'm not talking about immigrants
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Shit that's awful. I hope as few people as possible are hurt


Well hospitals have reported that they have problems keeping up with everyone who is hurt. So idk.

But they do have pictures of one of the people behind the attack and his finger prints. But regardless the fact that this happened comes down to Sweden's down right retarded social politics concerning terrorists as they don't want to lock up known terrorists who have comited crimes but rather help them give a house, job and etc. People like that should just get locked up and no I'm not talking about immigrants


Well I have heard that Sweden's criminal justice system is more aimed at rehabilitative measures than punitive ones and I wouldn't really have an issue with that provided it can be shown to work well, but yeah if someone is known to be a terrorist the law should absolutely be thrust upon them. It's good to hear they've already got ahold of the monster who did this.
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17
Ban assault trucks!
Nobody needs to haul that much weight around!
16584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17
Sweeden is supposed to be neutral. Isn't it forbidden to attack them. These suicide attackers should have some class
47307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17

octorockandroll wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Shit that's awful. I hope as few people as possible are hurt


Well hospitals have reported that they have problems keeping up with everyone who is hurt. So idk.

But they do have pictures of one of the people behind the attack and his finger prints. But regardless the fact that this happened comes down to Sweden's down right retarded social politics concerning terrorists as they don't want to lock up known terrorists who have comited crimes but rather help them give a house, job and etc. People like that should just get locked up and no I'm not talking about immigrants


Well I have heard that Sweden's criminal justice system is more aimed at rehabilitative measures than punitive ones and I wouldn't really have an issue with that provided it can be shown to work well, but yeah if someone is known to be a terrorist the law should absolutely be thrust upon them. It's good to hear they've already got ahold of the monster who did this.


They've cough 2 people involved with a 3rd one being on the run who they got finger prints on and photos/videos.

Well that depends on the crime and the person who did it if I'm honest. Yes Sweden tends to have a "rehabilitate" criminals who are mentally sick who may have done things such as rape, murder or similar things. But mostly those people go through "rehabilitation" just end up feeling so bad about what they've done and just end up taking their own life shortly after their allowed to leave. But outside that most people gets thrown into jail, which by jail standards isn't really something bad as swedish prisons aren't like the once you see in other counties.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17

dreamnarcotic wrote:Just another allahu ackbar.

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
Ban assault trucks!
Nobody needs to haul that much weight around!
at least we will know more later on, some say its believed he had a gun on him or some said but still unknown?
Terrorist or not, the events seems to suggest so if there was another shooting or heard.
Religion may have very little to do with it.
Poverty could be a reason if it was planned it could lead to something more and if groups of them are found.
The truck was stolen close by and was used for this.
If was planned or not we will know later on, hopefully.

PeripheralVisionary wrote: Well, I am not visiting Sweden any time soon.

Bashment wrote:
Sweeden is supposed to be neutral. Isn't it forbidden to attack them. These suicide attackers should have some class
Sweden isn't that bad at least compared to the life dangers in america and 3rd world countries, but yes they do have issues.
Like the more discussed "no go zone" like in France where crime is such a thing since there are too many robbers around to do business there.
This happened in Russia, France, Sweden and some other places.
Some maybe better at deal with these issues.
Also who that would get education as well.

If this guy was from one of the more extreme countries and got this mission as a job for money.
Maybe thats why he wanted to escape then doing more harm if he had a gun too?

also it wasn't long ago sweden had a "minor" robbery involving a car into a mall with people with AK 47's.
so if its around there they got the guns from this could maybe have some background?

As said we need to know more about it.
47307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17

Freddy96NO wrote:

PeripheralVisionary wrote: Well, I am not visiting Sweden any time soon.

Bashment wrote:
Sweeden is supposed to be neutral. Isn't it forbidden to attack them. These suicide attackers should have some class
Sweden isn't that bad at least compared to the life dangers in america and 3rd world countries, but yes they do have issues.
Like the more discussed "no go zone" like in France where crime is such a thing since there are too many robbers around to do business there.
This happened in Russia, France, Sweden and some other places.
Some maybe better at deal with these issues.
Also who that would get education as well.

If this guy was from one of the more extreme countries and got this mission as a job for money.
Maybe thats why he wanted to escape then doing more harm if he had a gun too?

also it wasn't long ago sweden had a "minor" robbery involving a car into a mall with people with AK 47's.
so if its around there they got the guns from this could maybe have some background?

As said we need to know more about it.


What we know currently is that there were at least 3 people involved in the terror attack, two are captured and one on the run who police got finger prints, photos and video of. Anyway, one of the once they cough have admitted they support IS but the other one hasn't said much.

Oh and regarding the increase in gun violence in Sweden in areas such as malmö, rinkeby, tensta and other similar areas are not because of the influx of immigrants as those areas have ALWAYS been problem riddled just not to this extent. Historically there's been two HUGE criminal gangs/maffias who controlled sweden's criminal underworld like a iron fist. These groups had their hearts of operation in these "problem" areas where people mostly were outside the "system". People in these two gangs/maffias have gotten themselves families and/or cough by police and with time and this has made the two gangs/maffia that used to be in control lose lots of ground and also allowed weapons they used to have get into new hands.

And if you now take into consideration that these areas have around 70% unemployment and the fact that pretty much everyone living there is uneducated and they then get guns. Oh boy shit won't be good after that. Then the government provide all educated immigrants the choice to live in better areas and make sure they learn the swedish languge. But all the uneducated once are simply pushed to these trouble areas where they have no other way of showing how angry they are about the politics then to shoot each other and put fire on cars as no politician cares about them.
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/12/17
Was this last night, in Sweden?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.