Post Reply And the three biggest manga in Japan today are...
28494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/9/17
The undisputed king One Piece (3.6 million) Attack on Titan (2.07 million) and believe it or not Hunter x Hunter (1.6 million). One of these things is not like the others, one of these things is on hiatus :p


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-07/manga-with-biggest-1st-printings-from-kodansha-shogakukan-shueisha-2016-2017/.114453
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
Hunter x Hunter isn't too much of a surprise considering it's so popular and influential in Japan.

Need to finish the anime x'D
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/7/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Hunter x Hunter isn't too much of a surprise considering it's so popular and influential in Japan.

Need to finish the anime x'D


Pretty much this. Hunter x Hunter would probably far surpass SNK if it were off hiatus though, because Hunter x Hunter is the best.
28494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/17

octorockandroll wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Hunter x Hunter isn't too much of a surprise considering it's so popular and influential in Japan.

Need to finish the anime x'D


Pretty much this. Hunter x Hunter would probably far surpass SNK if it were off hiatus though, because Hunter x Hunter is the best.


I wish I could say that is the only thing me and you can agree on but JoJo is GOAT, sorry.
FMB-24 
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/17

MysticGon wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Hunter x Hunter isn't too much of a surprise considering it's so popular and influential in Japan.

Need to finish the anime x'D


Pretty much this. Hunter x Hunter would probably far surpass SNK if it were off hiatus though, because Hunter x Hunter is the best.


I wish I could say that is the only thing me and you can agree on but JoJo is GOAT, sorry.


Jojo is not fair to compare because he can change the MC and cast anytime he wants.
5105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
AoT baby and all my mangas doing great.
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/17
Whoa! Cannot believe "What Did You Eat Yesterday?" a gay themed manga made it on top 15. Even I was suprised that a romance between two men can get serialized in seinen magazine. I guess adult men is much more open minded
You must be logged in to post.