Post Reply Where is Is It Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/8/17
Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon was scheduled for release April 2017. Its April 7, 2017 and Ive seen no news on it so what gives? Its bad enough I dont get to see much if anything of Hestia in season 2. She is the best gf material off all time in any anime in my opinion.
14642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
According to ANN, April 15th is when it starts airing... in Japan.
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
I'm assuming you're talking about Sword Oratoria which airs Apr. 15 according to livechart and mal. Also I think Amazon is streaming the series.

https://www.livechart.me/spring-2017/tv
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32887
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/7/17

gornotck wrote:

According to ANN, April 15th is when it starts airing... in Japan.


No English subbed simulecast? 0.0
14642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:


gornotck wrote:

According to ANN, April 15th is when it starts airing... in Japan.


No English subbed simulecast? 0.0


No idea. ANN just said it was airing on three or four stations in Japan at 0030 of April 15. If Amazon didn't eat it as someone suggested, we'll probably find out about a simulcast sometime in the next week, maybe as late as a few hours before the broadcast.
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/7/17

globenstuff wrote:

I'm assuming you're talking about Sword Oratoria which airs Apr. 15 according to livechart and mal. Also I think Amazon is streaming the series.

https://www.livechart.me/spring-2017/tv
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32887


But Im Canadian I dont get amazon streaming 0.0!!! *panic panic panic*
60808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/17 , edited 4/7/17
It's confirmed to be an Anime Strike (Amazon) exclusive.
You must be logged in to post.