Why do girls go to the bathroom in pairs???
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17
You notice that?

Always groups of 2 or 3 or 4, like damn nigga you dont need that many people to go to the bathroom what u doing

like yall going to narnia

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

I DEMAND ANSWERS

Why do you need 2 PEOPLE to take a DUMP, what the HECK

20103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/9/17
I dunno
18638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 4/9/17
no soup for you.
11565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17 , edited 4/9/17

Elk_Whisperer wrote:

You notice that?

Always groups of 2 or 3 or 4, like damn nigga you dont need that many people to go to the bathroom what u doing

like yall going to narnia

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

I DEMAND ANSWERS

Why do you need 2 PEOPLE to take a DUMP, what the HECK



they're having a lesbian orgy, and you're not invited

2005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17 , edited 4/9/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


Elk_Whisperer wrote:

You notice that?

Always groups of 2 or 3 or 4, like damn nigga you dont need that many people to go to the bathroom what u doing

like yall going to narnia

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

I DEMAND ANSWERS

Why do you need 2 PEOPLE to take a DUMP, what the HECK



they're having a lesbian orgy, and you're not invited



Yes, you are VERY manly! Now who's not a good boy ?
11565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17

MemeMaker wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


Elk_Whisperer wrote:

You notice that?

Always groups of 2 or 3 or 4, like damn nigga you dont need that many people to go to the bathroom what u doing

like yall going to narnia

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

I DEMAND ANSWERS

Why do you need 2 PEOPLE to take a DUMP, what the HECK



they're having a lesbian orgy, and you're not invited



Yes, you are VERY cute! Now who's a good boy ?


You're not a good boy though. and i'm not cute, i'm manly.
2005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17


I think you misread my last post.
11565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17

MemeMaker wrote:



I think you misread my last post.


don't edit on me bitch, or else you're not invited to the gay orgy.
2005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


MemeMaker wrote:



I think you misread my last post.


don't edit on me bitch, or else you're not invited to the gay orgy.

Vvait voah. I'm sorry for sveaking out.
One Punch Mod
97876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/10/17
Closed. Accidental triplicate post. (I kept the most recent one which also had several replies.)
You must be logged in to post.