First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do girls go to the bathroom in pairs???
1239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17
It's because ladies bathrooms have stalls that lock differently. You know how they have to turn 2 keys simultaneously to launch nukes? Well it's like that. If they don't go in pairs they have to try to pee with a foot up holding the door shut....
11698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17

RebRebel wrote:

It's because ladies bathrooms have stalls that lock differently. You know how they have to turn 2 keys simultaneously to launch nukes? Well it's like that. If they don't go in pairs they have to try to pee with a foot up holding the door shut....


damn really? Guess I better check a girls bathroom next time I get the chance ...
1239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


RebRebel wrote:

It's because ladies bathrooms have stalls that lock differently. You know how they have to turn 2 keys simultaneously to launch nukes? Well it's like that. If they don't go in pairs they have to try to pee with a foot up holding the door shut....


damn really? Guess I better check a girls bathroom next time I get the chance ...


Better take a buddy unless you can pee standing on one leg... or maybe just lean your ass against the door and try to achieve a nice parabola... Maybe that was the point of the fountain with the boy peeing in Brussels... It's actually a coded image to demonstrate to guys how to pee safely in the ladies room... just remember "if you sprinkle while you tinkle, be neat, wipe the seat".
17341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Verginia
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17
Women go in the bathroom in pairs so they can devise an "exit strategy" to get away from their disastrous date. The conversation usually goes like this; your date, " you text me so I can say I need to step out then I'll call you so you can get away from his creeper friend." Her friend, "thank you I will say it's a family emergency and dart out. Let's meet at the pizza parlor a block over and call a cab. These guys are creepy" your date, "yeah God I'm so tired of hearing about his figma collection" her friend, "right and his buddies conspericy theroys are nuts lol" ......

And now you know and knowing is half the battle roflmao

Btw I have 5 little sisters and sometimes I get the "come get us out of this disaster" call lol
11698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/17

RebRebel wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


RebRebel wrote:

It's because ladies bathrooms have stalls that lock differently. You know how they have to turn 2 keys simultaneously to launch nukes? Well it's like that. If they don't go in pairs they have to try to pee with a foot up holding the door shut....


damn really? Guess I better check a girls bathroom next time I get the chance ...


Better take a buddy unless you can pee standing on one leg... or maybe just lean your ass against the door and try to achieve a nice parabola... Maybe that was the point of the fountain with the boy peeing in Brussels... It's actually a coded image to demonstrate to guys how to pee safely in the ladies room... just remember "if you sprinkle while you tinkle, be neat, wipe the seat".


oh i wouldn't be using the bathroom for those purposes

purely to see if your theory is correct.
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 4/13/17
The elder magic of twin primes.
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17
They do it so we men will ask why do they do that. They like to throw us off our game like that. Plus they probably have a vast communications network secretly installed in the bathrrooms across the world and it's some sort of evil plot. Women's finances spent on bathroom infrastructure is quite staggering. What better way to have a billion secret state of the art facilities that they know we'll never enter willingly? We have a long way to go to catch up.

I really had to go the other day and so I snuck into the woman's restroom because the mens' was out of order and I'm pretty sure that out of the corner of my eye I caught a flat screen tv reseeding into the wall. Not to mention it was cleaner and actually had some hand soap in it's dispensers unlike the men's restroom. It's an evil plot I tell you.
2425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Offline
Posted 4/13/17
Gossip, the response above ^ lol, and also to engage in conversation that would otherwise be un-immersive/undesirable for the average male to partake in, etc.
5340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/17
To get up to all kinds of yuri shenanigans.
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind you...
Offline
Posted 4/13/17

nanikore2 wrote:


Cardamom_Ginger wrote:

That's kind of an exaggeration, OP. That said; I've seen it a few times. Consistently, they talk while one actually uses the toilet, and then they continue talking until they leave the room. Sometimes, both need to go, and sometimes neither do. Kind of a weird social visit, though I suppose that some ladies do it for safety reasons, or really don't like quiet time.




I think I've done that a few times. The most recent was at a friend's birthday dinner. The place was crowded, hot, and loud. A majority of the group has some sort of anxiety, thus we found the bathroom quite, cooler and comforting. We just stood in there chatting and taking pictures till our table was ready. The guys in our group held our place and never questioned us.

Honestly, it's a social thing. Nothing is off limits in there.

For giggles look up the "The Girl's Room" from the Amanda Show.
llunga 
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Mᴇᴡɴɪ
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17

One time my friend and I went into the same stall, and it started a rumor around high school that two girls were doing it. Should have saw my face when the rumor went full-circle back to me. I couldn't stop laughing.
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 4/13/17
added protection against toilet snakes
Posted 4/13/17
Sometimes we share make-up, talk about stuff, or just go to have someone to walk with so we aren't completely lost.
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/13/17
I've been to Paris and girls never go to the bathroom there, they just do their business in the street, obviously.
8017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lafayette, LA
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/14/17
Three words: Strength, in, numbers....because if they get jumped or stalked by some creepy dude, one goes for the balls while the other grabs something heavy to hit him with.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.