Post Reply Anime I Should Watch Next?
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / NC
Offline
Posted 4/12/17 , edited 4/12/17
Just looking for some suggestions on some shows that I should watch next. First off, no romance/dating/sexual anime, and secondly, nothing that just focus a ton on fan service (shows like One Piece are fine). Here are some shows that I've watched at least some of and enjoyed to get a general idea of what I like.

-One Punch Man
-Hunter x Hunter
-One Piece
-Haikyuu
-Kuroko no Basket
-Dragon Ball Super
-Naruto
-My Hero Academia
-Bleach
-Gintama
-Akame ga Kill
-Blue Exorcist
-Death Note
-Fate/Stay Night (Somewhat)

Thanks in Advance!
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/17
You'd probably enjoy Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Gurren Lagann.
11380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/12/17
When you say no LGBT anime I take it you mean you're not interested in Yaoi or Yuri right? Not that you don't want to watch any anime that features a gay character? Because if the latter case was true then you would miss out on Blood Blockade Batllefront which would be stupid because it's an awesome show that you should totally watch especially seeing as it's getting a second season soon.
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/12/17 , edited 4/12/17
Based on your list

Sword Art Online (Since you liked Hunter X Hunter)
Code Geass (Since you liked Death Note)
Yowamushi Pedal (Since you like haikyuu)
Tokyo Goul (Since you liked Bleach)
Fairy Tale (Since you liked Naruto)
Asterix War (Since you liked Blue Exorcist)
Yuyuhakisho The Spirit Detective (Since you liked Dragon Ball Super) (I prolly spelt this one wrong)

Shows you will like but dont directly relate to any one thing on your list

Food Wars
Future Diary
Steins Gate
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / NC
Offline
Posted 4/12/17 , edited 4/12/17
@MrEnder1337 I have watched SAO and thought it was good, until they started developing feelings and had that fake kid. Ugh. I also didn't like SAO 2. I've watched some of Asterisk War and really liked it, dunno why I stopped. Fairy Tale was eh, I stopped watching it. I started to watch Yowamushii Pedal, and it was okay, just wasn't a priority to say. I might check out Code Geass and Tokyo Ghoul though, thanks!
@octorockandroll The last anime you recommended honestly looks dope, I'll have to remember it. You know where I can watch it legally?
@LunaTakimoto I've eyed Jojo's Bizzare Adventure before, I should probably watch it. Also, the latter anime seems to have an awesome concept, I'm going to add both to my queue.
11380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 4/12/17

SirBrokenAnkles wrote:

@MrEnder1337 I have watched SAO and thought it was good, until they started developing feelings and had that fake kid. Ugh. I also didn't like SAO 2. I've watched some of Asterisk War and really liked it, dunno why I stopped. Fairy Tale was eh, I stopped watching it. I started to watch Yowamushii Pedal, and it was okay, just wasn't a priority to say. I might check out Code Geass and Tokyo Ghoul though, thanks!
@octorockandroll The last anime you recommended honestly looks dope, I'll have to remember it. You know where I can watch it legally?
@LunaTakimoto I've eyed Jojo's Bizzare Adventure before, I should probably watch it. Also, the latter anime seems to have an awesome concept, I'm going to add both to my queue.


Blood Blockade Battlefront is currently on Funimation or on dvd and blu-ray.

P.S. The reason you stopped watching the Asterisk War was probably because it was absolute garbage.
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/12/17

SirBrokenAnkles wrote:

@MrEnder1337 I have watched SAO and thought it was good, until they started developing feelings and had that fake kid. Ugh. I also didn't like SAO 2. I've watched some of Asterisk War and really liked it, dunno why I stopped. Fairy Tale was eh, I stopped watching it. I started to watch Yowamushii Pedal, and it was okay, just wasn't a priority to say. I might check out Code Geass and Tokyo Ghoul though, thanks!
@octorockandroll The last anime you recommended honestly looks dope, I'll have to remember it. You know where I can watch it legally?
@LunaTakimoto I've eyed Jojo's Bizzare Adventure before, I should probably watch it. Also, the latter anime seems to have an awesome concept, I'm going to add both to my queue.


I edited my post added some more

Also instead of doing @name press the check box next to each persons post then scroll to the bottom and press quote selected. this will auto divide your message up for each person AND send us a notice so we can see you replied
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / NC
Offline
Posted 4/12/17 , edited 4/12/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:

I edited my post added some more

Also instead of doing @name press the check box next to each persons post then scroll to the bottom and press quote selected. this will auto divide your message up for each person AND send us a notice so we can see you replied

Oh thank you so much. I've heard good things about Stein's Gate so thanks for the suggestion
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/12/17

SirBrokenAnkles wrote:

Oh thank you so much. I've heard good things about Stein's Gate so thanks for the suggestion


Not a problem feel free to friend me and ask advice any time. Ive watched about 70-80% of the anime out there.

When quoting to avoid making big quote pyrimids edit the quote to only show the previous message ^.^ If you need help on how to do that just ask.
5312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/17 , edited 4/13/17
Fate/zero -prequel to and also 20000 times better than the shit that is fate/stay night
Fate/Stay night unlimited blade works - Alternate story line to fate/stay night, also better.
6414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Uk
Offline
Posted 4/15/17
How about:

Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood
Blue exorcist
Cowboy Bebop (kind of an old one but its pretty sweeeeet)
Seven deadly sins
Parasyte
Psycho Pass
Zankyou no terror
Kabaneri of the iron fortress
Ushio and tora
Drifters
Youjo senki
Mob psycho 100
Bungou stray dogs
Baccano
Assassination classroom
You must be logged in to post.