First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Like omg what do i put here lol
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
It's called a discussion. You guys kept turning discussions into flame wars on the forum and through PMs.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

nigguro wrote:


revokun wrote:

damn man can u guys not do anything rash on such an awesome site


Hey we didn't start this fight. You people did. You people who have to argue every little thing.

what we never argue! wana argue about that?

11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

Nu187KokeMule wrote:


cbisram wrote:

HAHAHAHA YES Nu187, YES!
up yours, the mods have spoken.


Awww, hiding behind a mod. That's cute. If you ever wanna step out here, don't forget your helmet.


Yes i am a coward, I pray the mods of CR and the god Shinji to strike Nigguro and Nu187 down, to vanquish them to the pits of CR hell.

11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
ALLAH AKBAR! CR worshippers unite against the heathens Nigguro and Nu187!
Death to the infidels!
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
You've lost any sympathy from me. No one's gonna listen to you now. Maybe you should've listened to what i had to say before?
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
I would pull a suicide bombing on your ass and go to CR heaven where i get 72 unopened DVD box sets of anime classics.
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
Wow....
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
You obviously don't get it .... just wow.
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

Nu187KokeMule wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

You've lost any sympathy from me. No one's gonna listen to you now. Maybe you should've listened to what i had to say before?


Aite I get it. We're bad people, so anything bad done is us is right and true? So all you other Crunchyroll guys are Saints? Makes Sense. Wow, this place sure feels like good ol america.


well, as many americans would say 'love it or leave it'

9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

cbisram wrote:


Nu187KokeMule wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

You've lost any sympathy from me. No one's gonna listen to you now. Maybe you should've listened to what i had to say before?


Aite I get it. We're bad people, so anything bad done is us is right and true? So all you other Crunchyroll guys are Saints? Makes Sense. Wow, this place sure feels like good ol america.


well, as many americans would say 'love it or leave it'

I think that just about hit the nail on the head.

Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

Nu187KokeMule wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

You obviously don't get it .... just wow.


Feel free to explain.


I tried to help you already. You didnt want my help, so I'm done with you. Simple. I don't care what anyone says to you. This all could've been avoided if you listened to my simple common sense statement. "Stop posting".

It's your problem, so you deal with it.
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

Do you guys know who these two are just like? Those stupid ass bastards JJ and DD. Except a little more intelligent than them but not by much.


Agreed
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

Nu187KokeMule wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:


Nu187KokeMule wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

You obviously don't get it .... just wow.


Feel free to explain.


I tried to help you already. You didnt want my help, so I'm done with you. Simple. I don't care what anyone says to you. This all could've been avoided if you listened to my simple common sense statement. "Stop posting".

It's your problem, so you deal with it.


That's a great attitude you got there. You would make a fine mod, why not apply?

Are you dense? You've lost any form of respect or trust from the forum members. You can complain but you're words will fall on deaf ears because of your disruptive history.

You guys were banned from the forum. Coming here is asking for trouble and you know it. You say you wanted to have a peaceful discussion but i know that's bullshit. You came and immediately posted a SPAM thread which is clearly against the rules.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
omg! what's happening.
just as i thought.
this thread is a trash.
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
You must be morons to think that coming here and posting this thread wasn't gonna instigate some hate.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.