First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Can Hate speech be allowed?
2443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

I think people have the right to say whatever they want as part of free speech. But I don't think free speech should be used in a way where you can get away by saying anything without being punished for it. So in other words, if you say fucked up shit then expect to get counter arguments or a fist up your face (or worse). I also do not think it's up to government bodies to limit free speech like by having hate laws as I think that should be handled more on a person to person basis. I also do think organizations, companies and the like should be allowed to set their own rules for what opinions are ok and not in their social groups as there's always the choice to go elsewhere if you don't like it.

Oh and neither facebook nor google are "Jewish media". Sure there might be jews in the company and a couple investors, but that doesn't make them "Jewish media". Yes their both hardcore leftist companies but that does not equal "Jewish media".

And too bad you were kicked out, I wonder why.... looks at profile pic....



Actually they are most of the CEO and the most stock holders are jewish so yes i can fully said they are Jewish. on google and facebook. and youtube etc. just like holloywood is mostly jewish anti christian.


I dare you to watch the videos in my profile pic with a open mind and lets see how you feel then?



Facebook CEO is Mark Zuckerberg and Google is a subsidiary of Alphabet, INC where these people are in it's board of investor Larry Page,Sergey Brin, Eric E. Schmidt, L. John Doerr, Roger W. Ferguson Jr, Diane B. Greene, John L. Hennessy, Ann Mather, Alan R. Mulally, Paul S. Otellini, K. Ram Shriram, Shirley M. Tilghman... Oh and Google CEO is Sundar Pichai who is muslim, not jew...

Please do some research before you make such retarded claims, oh and btw these names do not sound like traditional jew names...


I have to agree with you here, it seems as if he's done little to no research on this topic and he's just heated because he got kicked out of his class.

But I'm not going to dwell on that.

I'm going to give an example that is not exactly hate speech but think about laws and restrictions in other parts of the world. I'm almost positive in the U.S. it is illegal to discriminate against the LGBT community, however in Russia, if you're gay your boss can fire you or harass you or treat you however he sees fit and it is perfectly legal. Russian Senators harassing the LGBT supporters and community online is supported and legal in Russia.

Also, in North Korea, while this isnt hate speech it can relate, there was 2 representatives for Kim Il(It might have been Kim Jung but I don't recall) where they messed up and said that the next day was a holiday. Both of those reps tried to flee because they know that they and their families would either be murdered or sent to different class concentration camps just because of what they did. One of the reps died by electrical fence but the other successfully managed to escape to South Korea, and when asked about what he thought happened to his family he said he didn't want to talk about it because they were either killed or separated and put in detainment camps for his mistake. America really is such a free country and we take so many things for granted, and while not everyone ignores the worldwide issues, not everyone fully understands these things. Things that could be considered hate speech in other parts of the world can be punishable with death.

Hate speech is totally okay here in Amercia(is where I'm assuming the creator of this post is from) however a lot of people are easily offended. But just be thankful you don't have to worry for your life for saying the wrong things.

I give hate speeches all the time, all my purpose is is to spark an interesting, objective debate where I can learn more from both sides of the argument. Hate Speech should be allowed but I also think there's a limit. Do you mean like trolls on the internet hate speech, mass riot hate speech against a community such as the LGBT community or just something inbetween. There's always a limit in my opinion and a lot of people cross that limit, and that's when I get offended as well. I try my best not to get offended by people's opinions unless it's directed towards me specifically but I'm sure everyone has a line to be drawn.

255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
Even as a person who dislikes hate speech, I think it should be allowed. Not letting someone speak their mind is incredibly unfair, regardless of their opinion or political opinion. However, bare in mind if someone commits hate speech around the person they're speaking ill of, it's their own bloody fault if they get smacked. Just sayin'.
5167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

altaidox wrote:

Even as a person who dislikes hate speech, I think it should be allowed. Not letting someone speak their mind is incredibly unfair, regardless of their opinion or political opinion. However, bare in mind if someone commits hate speech around the person they're speaking ill of, it's their own bloody fault if they get smacked. Just sayin'.


2443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 4/18/17 , edited 4/18/17

onemannation2012 wrote:



Jesus for our sins yes, but that doesnt mean we actually kill him, JEW DID!!! stop straw man talk.

end note. if you cant handle the truth then your coward if you hide the truth like the rich does, we shall try you for treason.



Jesus was born of Jewish parents, in a Jewish town and was raised Jewish. He was Jewish.

So, if a mob of Germans kill a German they didn't like, that means the guy they didn't like wasn't German, even though he was born, raised, and lived all of his life in Germany?

God did not hate "estate"(who is estate? Did you mean Esau?) God chose Jacob and his lineage. Jacob and his lineage ARE THE JEWS. The Israelis are the decedents of Jacob, otherwise known as the Jews. Why do you hate God's chosen people? You're getting on God's bad side.

Instead of saying, "I hate Jews," say, "I disagree with their ideology, and I have a problem with their agenda." Then tell us what is it about their ideology and agenda that you disagree with. If you do that, you will get more people to listen to you and to take you seriously.


That's why no one will listen to you now. No one is going to listen to you for years. Years from now, no one will even remember what you said.



i dont have time for this even if he was Jew, that would make me a follower of Christ which i would be christian. And no Jacob wasnt jewish do even read the word. the modern word for jew didn't come along unitl 17 century. So i dont care if christ was a fog that could speak he still our lord. JEW DONT Follow HIM THEY kill him. No i hate them dislike is like a common cold i dislike it but i can live with it.

And i realize that you that i was begging the question about the him with the jews. BUT Christ ran the jew off the temple. he also said they dont follow God.

And again this is a anime forum you can dislike me all you want but you know i speak facts and truth and logic. Who cares who listen if you speak the truth no one will like you.

To be a jew is to reject christ.


To be a jew isn't to reject christ. You have to realize that elitist and extremist opinions are just opinions.

How about we stop with the pointless hateful accusations and have an intellectual discussion about hate speech like this was supposed to be, not turning it into you trying to start the fourth reich and preach that Jews killed Christ. FFS man, this argument has been held millions of times before, if you seriously wanna talk about this shit go on reddit.

I'm sure not everyone here wants to hear you spewing your beliefs on christianity and the fact that you think Jews run the world. This whole thread is pointless imo, it just seems like you want to try to get people to agree with you on Jews.

Are you an extremist? Will you murder Jews for your beliefs? These are questions that if answered can spark something awful, and it seems like these questions are what you're going for. I'm seeing you as the extremist who thinks 'if people don't agree with me, they are against god, and that is punishable by death'. That's the vibe I'm getting from you. And what's sad is most of what you say is fact is really just your own head-canon.

This isn't an age where people can be so easily motivated to hate one party to the point where senseless murder and violence breaks out, you seem more fit for the 1940's, and can be given Meth while you go out to kill Jews. This isn't the right era for what you're saying. And the fact that this isn't the right era doesn't mean people have become hopeless or anything like that, I believe this is the era where we can overcome all that bullshit.
1415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/17 , edited 4/18/17
We should totally allow hate speech. For instance, NeoNazis are a bunch of history denying, racist, dangerous dipshits who really need to be forcefully disbanded, imprisoned, and put to death. That's something I couldn't say if we don't allow hate speech, but I figure it's alright here, given the nature of the thread. Phew, I'm glad I got that off my shoulders.


More seriously, yeah, I think anything you want to say, no matter how controversial, should be allowed- short of actively advocating violence or harm to others or their property. Furthermore, I think that when we hear certain controversial ideas that are also patently false or extraordinarily hateful, those persons within earshot should use fact-based, well-reasoned arguments to put them down immediately.
25511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
THE GOYIM KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!
3214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
You know, if you want to start by lulling someone into believing you, maybe skip the Hitler avatar.
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/17 , edited 4/18/17
Well, hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as gender, ethnic origin, religion, race, disability, or sexual orientation.

And for starters, that's not the best example by throwing things out that obviously are not true.

If it is true, then it is not hateful speech. It is a fact.
19383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/19/17
Hate Speech to me is rude, intolerable, and entirely legal. I will confront it if goes unchallenged, however I would never preempt hate speech. For if you try to cut it off, then drive it out of public speech, it cultivates in private where it continues on unchallenged and unopposed. The bright light of open debate brings attention to the many failings of hate speech. You have the right to be heard and challenged, you can also pay the price of not being associated by polite society, you have the right to remove all doubt of you being thought of as a fool.
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/19/17

Jamming777 wrote:

Hate Speech to me is rude, intolerable, and entirely legal. I will confront it if goes unchallenged, however I would never preempt hate speech. For if you try to cut it off, then drive it out of public speech, it cultivates in private where it continues on unchallenged and unopposed. The bright light of open debate brings attention to the many failings of hate speech. You have the right to be heard and challenged, you can also pay the price of not being associated by polite society, you have the right to remove all doubt of you being thought of as a fool.


Exactly right!! Well said!
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/28/17
Hate speech is legal in the constitution as long as it's truthful, however, facilities can also limit that freedom of speech like school, bullying.
24100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 4/28/17
Did you really have to bump this thread imouto? Well, I suppose another ban is imminent at this point if he is still here since his ban just expired.
37737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/17 , edited 4/28/17
Wow how is this thread even a thing? You can whine about your free speech all you want but I'd rather not see this shit on the front page of a website I use daily, thanks.
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/28/17
People should be able to say whatever they want if they're not harming someone. People might get butthurt when they hear crap they don't agree with, but too fucking bad.

I agree with you when you say that "hate speech" is mostly just a tool used to shut people up in the stories we see in the media today. I would argue that you see that same tactic a lot with worlds like "racist" and Nazi" when directed at people who haven't done anything to justify being labeled with those kind of terms. Unfortunately, I think that creates a kind of The Boy Who Cried Wolf scenario, in which actually instances of wrong doing are ignored or not given the proper amount of attention because everyone is already annoyed at having been bombarded with stupid stories of false accusations.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.