Post Reply Looking for a Romcom or Cute Romance anime
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/15/17 , edited 4/15/17
Requirements
Must have an ending
Must be on CR or FUNi
Ecchi or Fan service anime is okay as long as there is a lot of focus on relationship building
Harem anime is okay but it has to have really good characters or be really funny like Highschool DxD for example I really found funny.

Stuff Ive watched and enjoyed

Golden Times
Toradora
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon
Oriemo
Masume-kuns Revenge
Nisekoi
School Days
I adored the one girls crazy love for her master in Overlord "dont give me that love n passion" on the verge of being yandere but still follows her masters wishes. Gives me a nosebleed every time.

my brain is going blank lol but I know I watched more XD
26573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 4/15/17
My Love Story

My Little monster

Wolf girl and Black Prince

Engaged to the Unidentified

6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/15/17

scoobydew wrote:

My Love Story

My Little monster

Wolf girl and Black Prince

Engaged to the Unidentified



Watched those except My Love Story. Ill que that one thanks. If you think of anymore Id be happy to know ^.^
6414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Uk
Offline
Posted 4/15/17
Skip beat or orange?
Idk if they would tickle your fancy though
26573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 4/15/17
Yamada-kun and Seven witches

Orange

Please Teacher

Please Twins

Plastic Memories

Silver Spoon-same writer as FMA
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/15/17 , edited 4/15/17

Fozzles wrote:

Skip beat or orange?
Idk if they would tickle your fancy though


Ive seen orange
skip beat rings a bell ill look into it


scoobydew wrote:

Yamada-kun and Seven witches

Orange

Please Teacher

Please Twins

Plastic Memories

Silver Spoon-same writer as FMA


Ive watched Yamada-kun I enjoyed it.
Ive also watched orange and plastic memories.

Ill check out the other three thanks
6414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Uk
Offline
Posted 4/15/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:


Fozzles wrote:

Skip beat or orange?
Idk if they would tickle your fancy though


Ive seen orange
skip beat rings a bell ill look into it



Idk if crunchyroll is different in UK but it doesn't look like there's much of a good selection from my end, can't even find My Love Story.....whattttttttttt???? @[email protected];;

But you've got some solid recommendations from other people so enjoy~~~~
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/15/17

Fozzles wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:


Fozzles wrote:

Skip beat or orange?
Idk if they would tickle your fancy though


Ive seen orange
skip beat rings a bell ill look into it



Idk if crunchyroll is different in UK but it doesn't look like there's much of a good selection from my end, can't even find My Love Story.....whattttttttttt???? @[email protected];;

But you've got some solid recommendations from other people so enjoy~~~~


The selection should be the same 0.o Im Canadian.
Are you premium?
6414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Uk
Offline
Posted 4/15/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:


Fozzles wrote:


Idk if crunchyroll is different in UK but it doesn't look like there's much of a good selection from my end, can't even find My Love Story.....whattttttttttt???? @[email protected];;

But you've got some solid recommendations from other people so enjoy~~~~


The selection should be the same 0.o Im Canadian.
Are you premium?


Nah normal user, i'm mainly here for the forums, don't use crunchyroll for anime anymore, use to be a premium member a few years back.
Is the selection any bigger with premium or exactly the same?
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/15/17

Fozzles wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:


Fozzles wrote:


Idk if crunchyroll is different in UK but it doesn't look like there's much of a good selection from my end, can't even find My Love Story.....whattttttttttt???? @[email protected];;

But you've got some solid recommendations from other people so enjoy~~~~


The selection should be the same 0.o Im Canadian.
Are you premium?


Nah normal user, i'm mainly here for the forums, don't use crunchyroll for anime anymore, use to be a premium member a few years back.
Is the selection any bigger with premium or exactly the same?


Depends where you live but in Canada selection is WAY bigger for premium users.
By the way PM me if you like since we are talking on two threads. easier to RP in PMs aswell.
mnmike 
22327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/17
I'll throw a bunch at you--keep you busy for awhile. Sorted by type, more or less. All have endings--or at least leave-off in a satisfying place--and all are at least pretty good.

Heavy Drama
-------------------
Kannon
Nagi no Asukara
Anohana
ef: Tale of Memories
Myself; Yourself (starts comedic; gets dramatic about half way through)
Kokoro Connect (ending requires watching OVA series)
Kotoura-San (Comedy mostly misfires, but the drama is good)
Natsuyuki Rendezvous (love-it-or-hate-it)


Laid-Back Slice of Life
---------------------------
Hanasaku Iroha
Snow White with the Red Hair (fantasy setting)
Yosuga no Sora (lots of sex--love it or hate it)
The World is Still Beautiful (fantasy setting)
Momokuri


Rom-Com
------------
A Bridge to the Starry Sky (ecchi harem--not ground-breaking, but above average for the genre)
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (Ecchi; harem-esque; ending requires watching short OVA series, but rest is here)
Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions


Action/Adventure/lots of plot
-----------------
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
Otome Youkai Zakuro
Maria the Virgin Witch
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/16/17

mnmike wrote:

I'll throw a bunch at you--keep you busy for awhile. Sorted by type, more or less. All have endings--or at least leave-off in a satisfying place--and all are at least pretty good.

Heavy Drama
-------------------
Kannon
Nagi no Asukara
Anohana
ef: Tale of Memories
Myself; Yourself (starts comedic; gets dramatic about half way through)
Kokoro Connect (ending requires watching OVA series)
Kotoura-San (Comedy mostly misfires, but the drama is good)
Natsuyuki Rendezvous (love-it-or-hate-it)


Laid-Back Slice of Life
---------------------------
Hanasaku Iroha
Snow White with the Red Hair (fantasy setting)
Yosuga no Sora (lots of sex--love it or hate it)
The World is Still Beautiful (fantasy setting)
Momokuri


Rom-Com
------------
A Bridge to the Starry Sky (ecchi harem--not ground-breaking, but above average for the genre)
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (Ecchi; harem-esque; ending requires watching short OVA series, but rest is here)
Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions


Action/Adventure/lots of plot
-----------------
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
Otome Youkai Zakuro
Maria the Virgin Witch


Epic! So coming to you for future requests XD
You must be logged in to post.