First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Arrests made as protesters clash at pro-Trump rally in Berkeley
21953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 4/16/17 , edited 4/17/17

rawratl wrote:

Meh, it's stupid to hold a Pro-Trump rally on a campus like Berkeley. They went into it looking for a fight so they could get some media attention (it worked out so well for Milo), and they got it. All idiots.


Why is it stupid? They have the right to do it.

What is stupid is anti-trump protesters turning a pro-Trump rally into a war zone.
48410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/17 , edited 4/16/17

Rujikin wrote:


rawratl wrote:

Meh, it's stupid to hold a Pro-Trump rally on a campus like Berkeley. They went into it looking for a fight so they could get some media attention (it worked out so well for Milo), and they got it. All idiots.


Why is it stupid? They have the right to do it.

What is stupid is anti-trump protesters turning a pro-Trump rally into a war zone.


They were looking for a war zone, so people like you could use it to bitch and moan. These antifa idiots gladly obliged them.
48410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/17 , edited 4/16/17

redokami wrote:


qwueri wrote:


redokami wrote:

pretty sure the Nazi salute shown is a retort to the very same bs spewed by ppl like in the pic above lol


The best way to counter being accused of being a nazi is to act like a nazi?


I don't see them killing anyone
also its like " HURR U A NAZI HURR"
mimicking voice to mock and raises arm " yea im a Nazi HUR DURR


So either he is an actual nazi or a completely unintelligent idiot. Not sure which I prefer to be honest.
22015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 4/16/17

Rujikin wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


*throws m80*
"BASH THA FASH"
*kicks over trash can*
"FUCK TRUMP!"
*pepper spray geriatric*
"SCALP NAZIS"
*masks up*
"FUCK THE POLICE"
*gets punched*
"HELP POLICE HELP ME"
*sets up gofundme for 80k in 'medical expenses'*

Sheeiiiit




and the alt-right were showing their true colors too


Anti-Fa were throwing smoke grenades, bricks, and M-80 fireworks into the crowd.

The "alt-right" were debating, trolling, and defending themselves from being attacked. Even helping anti-fa injured in the fighting.

Yeah lets ignore all of that because you found a guy doing what may/maynot be a nazi salute.


Bullshit the alt-right was clearly there to incite violence and it was a nazi salute
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 4/16/17
I love the fact that no groups are bigger fascists in America than antifa.
21953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 4/16/17



rawratl wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


rawratl wrote:

Meh, it's stupid to hold a Pro-Trump rally on a campus like Berkeley. They went into it looking for a fight so they could get some media attention (it worked out so well for Milo), and they got it. All idiots.


Why is it stupid? They have the right to do it.

What is stupid is anti-trump protesters turning a pro-Trump rally into a war zone.


They were looking for a war zone, so people like you could use it to bitch and moan. These antifa idiots gladly obliged them.


They were looking for a Pro-Trump rally. Its a university the whole purpose of a university is to spread differing and sometimes opposing ideals to one another. It's to educate yourself and understand that there are more types of people than just the ones you grew up around. I've had plenty of people I oppose rally at my university but I didn't start a war over it.


rawratl wrote:

So either he is an actual nazi or a completely unintelligent idiot. Not sure which I prefer to be honest.


Or his arm was in motion and they took the one frame that looked like a NAZI salute. I've seen them do it with Pewdie Pie, fuck never did I think I'd be using Pewdie Pie of all people as a reference weird times we live in. So I don't trust these screen shots shouting "NAZI SALUTE" anymore.
21953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 4/16/17

uncletim wrote:

Bullshit the alt-right was clearly there to incite violence and it was a nazi salute


So they were at their rally to cause violence for their rally? They went there to listen to a speaker. Anti-Fa came in to cause trouble.
43645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/17
Democrat protesters causing trouble again, and they wonder why more and more people are switching to republican.
22015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 4/16/17 , edited 4/16/17
Wow you are really trying to spin this and failing hard
qwueri 
21062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 4/16/17

redokami wrote:

I don't see them killing anyone
also its like " HURR U A NAZI HURR"
mimicking voice to mock and raises arm " yea im a Nazi HUR DURR


The danger of sarcasm is that 1) a still image rarely relates it, 2) it has to be assumed unless stated directly by the person directly, and 3) it's a weak argument after the fact. Seems like two groups of dumb people being dumb.
21803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/17
the word Nazi is used so much its losing its meaning , do people realize Nazis KILLED people in masse? I don't see anyone killing anybody here..
21953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 4/16/17

uncletim wrote:

Wow you are really trying to spin this and failing hard


Spin it? You mean state what happened?

It was a planned rally at Berkley. If anti-fa never showed up no one would be talking about it or care. https://www.facebook.com/events/185364111955870/?active_tab=discussion
67595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Glendale, AZ
Offline
Posted 4/16/17
Regardless of whether the pro- or anti-Trump folk started it, when protests start to get violent to where there is violence (injuries, deaths, arson, breaking store/home windows, etc.), that is where I think free speech is thrown out the window. Now, it is just a riot.
qwueri 
21062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 4/16/17

redokami wrote:

the word Nazi is used so much its losing its meaning , do people realize Nazis KILLED people in masse? I don't see anyone killing anybody here..


If you're going to try and extrude the term so specifically and ignorantly of the context you might as well not waste your time.
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/17
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.