First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
petition to declare antifa as a terroist group
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/17
watch the recent video where these fasicts/nasizs ganging up on a guy holding this sign




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyC2ipo2B4



Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/17
Anti-Fascist Fascists
2255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

watch the recent video where these fasicts/nasizs ganging up on a guy holding this sign




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyC2ipo2B4


I would like to wear a t-shirt with those words printed on

unlike a sign if they took my t-shirt off.. i don't think anyone will question any self defense response -- especially a group of these masked domestic terrorists are ganging up on me..
6578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/17

dulun18 wrote:


AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

watch the recent video where these fasicts/nasizs ganging up on a guy holding this sign




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyC2ipo2B4


I would like to wear a t-shirt with those words printed on

unlike a sign if they took it from my t-shirt off.. i don't think anyone will question any self defense response -- especially a group of these masked domestic terrorists are ganging up on you..


same someone should create a line of shirts with similar sayings on them chances are someone has
21363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


redokami wrote:

no not break knives xD lol, they bring knives pepper spray fire works etc lol


sorry, knives are a subject i'm very passionate about. if it's not a knife safety protest i can't sign off.


Would I be correct in assuming you watch Forged in Fire on the History Channel? I love that show
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/17


I don't know.... some of those can easily apply to non-nazi.

21698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/17

ran76 wrote:



I don't know.... some of those can easily apply to non-nazi.



I guess im a neo Nazi, I agree /say yes to 7 outta 10
21698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/17

dulun18 wrote:


AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

watch the recent video where these fasicts/nasizs ganging up on a guy holding this sign




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyC2ipo2B4


I would like to wear a t-shirt with those words printed on

unlike a sign if they took it from my t-shirt off.. i don't think anyone will question any self defense response -- especially a group of these masked domestic terrorists are ganging up on you..


https://www.etsy.com/listing/273937486/personalized-t-shirt-add-your-own-text?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom t shirts&ref=sr_gallery_4
1152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/17


This made me laugh my ass off
2255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/17

redokami wrote:



https://www.etsy.com/listing/273937486/personalized-t-shirt-add-your-own-text?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom t shirts&ref=sr_gallery_4


:? the link will direct me to crunchyroll.com main page

at least use direct link
21698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/17

dulun18 wrote:


redokami wrote:



https://www.etsy.com/listing/273937486/personalized-t-shirt-add-your-own-text?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom t shirts&ref=sr_gallery_4


:? the link will direct me to crunchyroll.com main page

at least use direct link


that was the direct link, anywho just go to etsy and look up custom t shirts
39724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/17
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!
25473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 5/21/17


Why havent these people learned that you dont fuck with /pol/? Seriously, these guys are savages once they get serious.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.