First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Is Anyone Up For Adoption?
2005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 4/17/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:


DrunkKanti wrote:

I think the only "evaluation" he makes is looking at the letter next to their age.


I dont blame him F 18 does have something sexy about it lol ^.^

Eh, 18's too young for me nowadays. I prefer mature woman I can actually talk to. Young girls look good and all but most of them aren't worth the headache they'll inevitably give me.
6556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/17/17 , edited 4/18/17

DrunkKanti wrote:

Eh, 18's too young for me nowadays. I prefer mature woman I can actually talk to. Young girls look good and all but most of them aren't worth the headache they'll inevitably give me.


Im slightly shallow I guess XD
19805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
4727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
Nani
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


kitofyaoi wrote:

imouto test?

I can i take one onii-chan


You're adorables! You pass!


YES I am so happy, Thank you Onii-chan
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / ☿ / PDX
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

kitofyaoi
I can i take one onii-chan

Correction: May I [please] take one, Onii-chan?


kitofyaoi
YES I am so happy, Thank you Onii-chan

Correction: YES! I am so happy. Thank you, Onii-chan!



SCORE: ★☆☆☆☆ (1/5)
Note: For pieces of attempted grammar.
25676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 4/18/17

kitofyaoi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


kitofyaoi wrote:

imouto test?

I can i take one onii-chan


You're adorables! You pass!


YES I am so happy, Thank you Onii-chan


*Adopts the hell out of you*

Imouto!
Posted 4/18/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

*Adopts the hell out of you*

Imouto!


How does someone "adopt the hell" out of you?
25676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 4/18/17

-Meadow- wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

*Adopts the hell out of you*

Imouto!


How does someone "adopt the hell" out of you?


*Also adopts the hell out of you*

Like that.
Posted 4/18/17
I did not choose this lifestyle.
25676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 4/19/17

-Meadow- wrote:

I did not choose this lifestyle.


No, but the lifestyle chose you.
Posted 4/19/17 , edited 4/19/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


-Meadow- wrote:

I did not choose this lifestyle.


No, but the lifestyle chose you.


25676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 4/19/17

-Meadow- wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


-Meadow- wrote:

I did not choose this lifestyle.


No, but the lifestyle chose you.




Sexy!
14986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/19/17
Okay...

Well, good luck getting a lot of imouto then!
Posted 4/19/17
no go away
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.