First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Whats your favorite monster girl type?
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
I know I can't be the only one with a hard on for monster girls.
Join me

Tell me about your monster waifu's

I have a little monster girl harem I drew up a while ago but my absolute favorites are my cyclops girls.
Girls with less or more than 2 eyes just steal my heart man.

642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Lost.
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
Lamia.
11547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
succubus and Leela from Futurama
11568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Birmingham, UK
Online
Posted 4/18/17 , edited 4/18/17

Doctorcums wrote:

I know I can't be the only one with a hard on for monster girls.


Account says female, I smell Futanari and no you're not the only one who loves monster girls. My monster girl fetish is superior and there is already a monster girl who has my heart indefinitely. From the moment I saw her 5 years ago I knew she would be mai waifu


8408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

succubus and Leela from Futurama


If succubus's are considered monster girls I'm right there with you!!! Otherwise idk but I have a thing for slime girls
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
Does Yandere count?
Then how about drow or elf?
Umm are there any tiny cute monster girls?
omg kana <3 but kana is to young for sex... ummmmm
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

jaragnaros wrote:


Doctorcums wrote:

I know I can't be the only one with a hard on for monster girls.


Account says female, I smell Futanari and no you're not the only one who loves monster girls. My monster girl fetish is superior and there is already a monster girl who has my heart indefinitely. From the moment I saw her 5 years ago I knew she would be mai waifu




papi is a fine waifu my amigo



and sometime i dream of being a futa but thats my personal life
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:

Does Yandere count?
Then how about drow or elf?
Umm are there any tiny cute monster girls?
omg kana <3 but kana is to young for sex... ummmmm


Papi is a tiny slender harpy
otherwise slimes can be any size, tbh anything can be about any size so its like you have a sea of tiny deformed women
an army
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

succubus and Leela from Futurama


If succubus's are considered monster girls I'm right there with you!!! Otherwise idk but I have a thing for slime girls


i consider them demons so yea monsters haha,,

slimes are to die for. The best part is seeing the peen inside her when shes gettin it good
Hazard 
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / ☿ / PDX
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
Naga
Snake
Snakeskin

N-n...not nagas or anything...
That would be...weird.
Only human girls for me!

>__>

<____<
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

Doctorcums wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:

Does Yandere count?
Then how about drow or elf?
Umm are there any tiny cute monster girls?
omg kana <3 but kana is to young for sex... ummmmm


Papi is a tiny slender harpy
otherwise slimes can be any size, tbh anything can be about any size so its like you have a sea of tiny deformed women
an army


No no no papi isnt my type
slimes are to slimey

and I want them cute and tiny as an adult ^.^

but not to tiny like a pixy is to small.
11547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

Hazard wrote:

Naga
Snake
Snakeskin

N-n...not nagas or anything...
That would be...weird.
Only human girls for me!

>__>

<____<


you into snakes boi?
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
Sheep girls
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

MonoDreams wrote:

Sheep girls


That sounds like a 'Baahhhd' fetish... the rug burn ><
4309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
Shapeshifting infinite dragon gods.


Devils are cool too
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.