First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Terror attack in Fresno
47163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 4/20/17

MysteryMiss wrote:

People lost there lives from this scumbag what is more disturbing is he going get life in prison!
or will he get death penalty? eye for eye!


Most "developed" countries these days don't have have death sentences.
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/17

Trigger603 wrote:
This false equivalency bull shite will get so many people killed. Stop defending political islam. Islam is sick and needs reform. Making excuses for radicalization or pointing the finger at tiny groups of fringe "christians" to say, "Oh look, see? Christians do it too." Is ignorant.


So....Christian terrorist groups aren't really Christian but Islamic terrorist groups are really Islamic and represent all of Islam?
6308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/20/17
Ah, yet another terrorist attack. This guy seems more like a racist lunatic than anything, but I don't think we can just overlook the religious aspect either.
39740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 4/20/17

runec wrote:


Trigger603 wrote:
This false equivalency bull shite will get so many people killed. Stop defending political islam. Islam is sick and needs reform. Making excuses for radicalization or pointing the finger at tiny groups of fringe "christians" to say, "Oh look, see? Christians do it too." Is ignorant.


So....Christian terrorist groups aren't really Christian but Islamic terrorist groups are really Islamic and represent all of Islam?


Well, typical examples of 'christian terrorists' people like to bring up, like the Lord's Resistance Army aren't (or weren't, isn't Kony dead?) christian at all. What they practice is more of a mixture of local spiritualistic beliefs with a dash of christian imagery because of missionaries. I don't think even western Christian extremist types thinks voodoo rituals can make them bulletproof.

Islamic terror groups tend to actually follow the teachings of the kuran to the letter. Hence calling them 'extremists'.
22248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 4/20/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


MysteryMiss wrote:

People lost there lives from this scumbag what is more disturbing is he going get life in prison!
or will he get death penalty? eye for eye!


Most "developed" countries these days don't have have death sentences.


I do not blame her, but I do not agree with the death penalty because I feel the life imprisonment in the US is just as efficacious, without the added effect of killing innocent people who just winded up on death row.

I think it is wrong to kill innocent people to kill violent criminals when it is not needed at all.
10209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 4/20/17

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


MysteryMiss wrote:

People lost there lives from this scumbag what is more disturbing is he going get life in prison!
or will he get death penalty? eye for eye!


Most "developed" countries these days don't have have death sentences.


Most developed countries don't have huge racism issues, a dying middle class, and falling scores in the global testing...

Well shit, the USA is 4 of 4!
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
Well, typical examples of 'christian terrorists' people like to bring up, like the Lord's Resistance Army aren't (or weren't, isn't Kony dead?) christian at all. What they practice is more of a mixture of local spiritualistic beliefs with a dash of christian imagery because of missionaries. I don't think even western Christian extremist types thinks voodoo rituals can make them bulletproof.

Islamic terror groups tend to actually follow the teachings of the kuran to the letter. Hence calling them 'extremists'.


Kony pushed Biblical justifications for his lunacy. Sure, there was a dash of mysticism too it stemming from local cultural beliefs but he was still using the Bible as his crazy book and still has the stated goal of establishing a Christian theocracy. Also that whole part where he claims to speak for God himself. He didn't just stumble onto Christian imagery. He grew up an altar boy and his dad was a Catholic teacher.

Its possible Kony knows exactly what he's doing in manipulating Christianity and local culture. Its also possible he's batshit crazy and found a Bible. But the same thing can be said Islamic terrorist groups. I mean, Bin Laden had a porn stash, how closely was he following the Quran?

ISIS doesn't follow a literal interpretation of the Quran either. They do what Ruji is doing up there. Cherry pick things to justify shit they're already doing. Its very easy to cherry pick old religious texts and ignore the historical context or even as Ruji is doing the surrounding verses and chapters. You can do the same thing with similar results with the Bible.

By accounts from people that were taken prisoner by ISIS and managed to live to tell about it, the rank and file don't seem to give much of a shit about the Quran one way or another.

10687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/21/17
Iam kind of sick of talking about this at this forum. It got me banned last time.
So i'll just say this, i do not think it matters how many more times this shit happens, people will continue to ignore it.
I mean you have hidden cameras in Islamic schools showing how they are raising the Muslim kids to never assimilate and to hate the non belivers and their culture, to not befirnd them, etc they even say it openly, yet people act like only "terrorisim" is the problem. But then they always ignore that as well..
Not sure when the do gooder white shame and white guilt will ever go away?
And so sick of hearing about Christianity.... Maybe because i come from a very non religious place? and unlike many(it would seem), i learn history and i see the difference between the world of old and the now.

I almost look forward to what is coming, only because of how stupid alot of people are going to later feel.



Banned
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/17
So much workplace violence these days.
39740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/17

runec wrote:


Kony pushed Biblical justifications for his lunacy. Sure, there was a dash of mysticism too it stemming from local cultural beliefs



You can't be a Christian and practice witchcraft, no matter what those new age 'pagan' dummies say.
21527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 4/21/17 , edited 4/21/17
This guy is not a terrorist he is just a freaking nut job stop trying to build him up as something he is not
https://apnews.com/3806929fd24c4244acec73aa90d452ab?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Iam kind of sick of talking about this at this forum. It got me banned last time.
So i'll just say this, i do not think it matters how many more times this shit happens, people will continue to ignore it.
I mean you have hidden cameras in Islamic schools showing how they are raising the Muslim kids to never assimilate and to hate the non belivers and their culture, to not befirnd them, etc they even say it openly, yet people act like only "terrorisim" is the problem. But then they always ignore that as well..
Not sure when the do gooder white shame and white guilt will ever go away?
And so sick of hearing about Christianity.... Maybe because i come from a very non religious place? and unlike many(it would seem), i learn history and i see the difference between the world of old and the now.

I almost look forward to what is coming, only because of how stupid alot of people are going to later feel.





people will ignore it, even on their deathbed they will say " its workplace violence" "he is just mentally unstable"
also might I ask, what about Christianity are you sick of hearing about?
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/17
i heard of this


After Fresno: Time to condemn racist "Black Nationalism"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1mXjsbmr3c
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 4/21/17
I'm just glad California's strict gun laws prevented him from carrying a loaded gun... wait...

The 10 rd capacity cap on magazines insured that he couldn't fire more than... huh? He reloaded?

I'm grateful that those he killed at least faced an armed assailant with their Constitution right to bear arms providing them with a fightin... oh, they weren't allowed to exercise their 2nd amend... oh...

Once again, legislation has saved the day!

No matter the reason, the only way to meet force is with at least equal force.

Don't be a sheep to be slaughtered at the whim of the wolf, through the apathy of the shepherd.

Take this opportunity to arm yourself... worse than this is coming.

And no amount of legislation is going to make the real wolves become sheep.
39740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/17

uncletim wrote:

This guy is not a terrorist




https://www.facebook.com/SteveMilneNews/videos/vb.571041256344375/1295046820610478/?type=2&theater



We will continue to bring destruction and wrath upon America


allahu ackbar



The suspect in this week's racially motivated shooting rampage in Fresno entered a courtroom early Friday shouting that natural disasters striking America will increase.

Sounds about right.



Don't say he's crazy and 'can't be a terrorist' just because he's devout.

I hope he gets the death penalty or is only put with other lifers, he will only radicalize more in prison if not. Happens all the time.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.