Post Reply Code Vein
240661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 4/20/17 , edited 4/20/17



Bandai Namco Entertainment opened a website on Thursday to reveal the Code Vein "dramatic exploration action RPG." The game is slated for 2018, but Bandai Namco Entertainment hasn't yet revealed the game's platform(s) or price. Bandai Namco Entertainment has also launched a Twitter account for the game.


Premise:
Bare Your Fangs: announcing Code Vein, coming 2018! Lust for Blood and Live for Death As You Search for Answers to the Forgotten Past.
In the close future, a mysterious disaster has brought collapse to the world. At the center lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein.
This stronghold is where the remaining few fight to survive, blessed with Gifts of power in exchange for their memories & a thirst for blood.


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-20/bandai-namco-ent-reveals-code-vein-role-playing-game/.115050

Looks interesting tbh. I hope the price will be reasonable and they bring it to PC.
32137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/20/17 , edited 4/20/17
I know this is probably going to be an oversimplfication, but this project will probably be God Eater with vampires (in terms of gameplay)? If so, sign me up!
12528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 4/20/17 , edited 4/21/17
Sounds cool, but the teaser trailer looked better. Too bad the actual game doesn't look like the teaser did.
12028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chaldea Security...
Offline
Posted 4/21/17 , edited 4/21/17

Elektrolysis wrote:

I know this is probably going to be an oversimplfication, but this project will probably be God Eater with vampires (in terms of gameplay)? If so, sign me up!


More Souls style it seems from all the stuff they've given out. Just made by the God Eater team, BUT EITHER WAY I CAN'T WAIT. I know I'm in the minority with this, but I'm a huge fan of the "edgelord" style clothing and designs the game gives off! Hope there's a character creator.
32137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/21/17 , edited 4/21/17

HopexLight wrote:


Elektrolysis wrote:

I know this is probably going to be an oversimplfication, but this project will probably be God Eater with vampires (in terms of gameplay)? If so, sign me up!


More Souls style it seems from all the stuff they've given out. Just made by the God Eater team, BUT EITHER WAY I CAN'T WAIT. I know I'm in the minority with this, but I'm a huge fan of the "edgelord" style clothing and designs the game gives off! Hope there's a character creator.


Yeah, that's why I figured it would play more like God Eater since the God Eater team is working on the project, but I wouldn't have any complaints if it played like a Souls game nonetheless, though I would kind of prefer that it doesn't imitate that style of game too much.
240661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/11/17 , edited 6/11/17
29770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
As much as Ilike the look and style of the game, I'm not really into the Dark Souls formula which this seems to be imitating. I've heard people saying 'God Eater' but I haven't played any of those so I couldn't say anything about that- if it's different from Souls, then I'm interested.
29022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
At first I wasn't feeling the art style. But it's supposed to be dark and gloomy. But to me the textures just look muddy and ugly.
12528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17

Randompyrate wrote:

As much as Ilike the look and style of the game, I'm not really into the Dark Souls formula which this seems to be imitating. I've heard people saying 'God Eater' but I haven't played any of those so I couldn't say anything about that- if it's different from Souls, then I'm interested.


God Eater is essentially a more edgy Monster Hunter. It has the same sort of weighty feeling combat that Monster Hunter does and I guess that's sort of similar to Souls in some ways. GE also functions pretty similarly to Monster Hunter as well in that there's a hub area that you prepare for missions in before getting a target and dropping into an area to hunt. So, not like Souls at all. The comparisons come, if I recall correctly, from Vein being made by the same team that made GE. From the trailers it does look like the game is a much more anime Souls than anything like GE.

Posted 6/12/17 , edited 6/12/17
If it comes to PC I will try it out
9854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/13/17 , edited 6/14/17

E-Score wrote:

If it comes to PC I will try it out


It's confirmed for PC, XB1 and PS4. Also, looking forward to this, it looks awesome and fun.
Posted 6/13/17 , edited 6/14/17

MonoDreams wrote:


E-Score wrote:

If it comes to PC I will try it out


It's confirmed for PC, XB1 and PS4. Also, looking forward to this, it looks awesome and fun.


Alright!!! il be sure to get it I thank you very much good.
240661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/5/17 , edited 9/5/17
You must be logged in to post.