First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Talking dirty
27924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/17 , edited 4/20/17
[sorry folks, image contained sexually explicit vulgar content that isn't appropriate for CR's forums so has been removed by mod lorreen]

That's from Tiger Woods. Anyone who's ever had a significant other can relate that shit can nasty sometimes.

Nevermind getting into talking amongst friends. Girl talk, guy talk.

What are your thoughts on it?

You can't do it at work or with co-workers obviously that's sexual harassment. You can do it with friends sure. The nastier you can talk with your friends the more you can trust them in my book.

Think celebrities are too harshly judged for stuff like this? Do you do it or are you respectful all the time?
23001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 4/20/17 , edited 4/20/17
Is he cheating, or are they split up? I do not care either way about this celebrity crap. I am not into golf, and everyone at this point agrees that forceful deception to your partner as in cheating is bad.

What is there to say? I do not think many people should care this much in the first place.


To rate this dirty talking, I prefer subtler. Imoutos need to be talked to gently, lovingly, like you are their onii chan.

2.7/10.
Humms 
11887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 4/20/17
I think it's mildly funny, but I just think it would be odd to send that to someone.

I guess people really have to spell it out for them only form if communication, because he was probably sitting next to his then wife, but now; not soo much

Such a Playa

305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / ☿ / PDX
Offline
Posted 4/20/17
There is nothing remotely sexually arousing about anything posted in this thread thus far.

Here are some phrases that would sexually turn me on if I heard them from a partner:

"I did all the dishes today so that you can...relax. ;D"
"The new servers are running five times faster."
"There is no loading time on this website."
"While you were at work I farmed you materials in our MMO!"
"I brought you home a little something sexy... A new external terra drive~"
"I want you to tie me up and whisper to me your best puns."
"Let's get fiber optic high speed internet, like you deserve!"
"There was a sale and I accidentally bought a lot of cute panties for you to see."
"I want to watch you beat this level so hard."
30969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 4/20/17 , edited 4/20/17
Woah there, I knew Tiger wanted it bad but that bad? Wow. He could have gotten it with like "Yo I got some Taco Bell"
23001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 4/20/17

Evilshadowx wrote:

Woah there, I knew Tiger wanted it bad but that bad? Wow. He could have gotten it with like "Yo I got some Taco Bell"


Iunno, I thought in particular you had to soften girls up with foreplay, so to speak.

Is this false?
14531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/20/17 , edited 4/20/17
Maybe he talks to others the way he wants to be talked to?

Hazard wrote: "While you were at work I farmed you materials in our MMO!"
Now that's sexy!
35661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/17
Man, how many different women are there transcripts of him sexting?


Jaimee: I have fun with u, you always make me smile and I am not afraid to be myself or say anything to u … the day I met u I thought u were going to kick me out a few times but for someone reason you didn’t and u have told me numerous times I talk to much but slowly as I get to know u iI think your absolutely amazing

Tiger: you are wrong I’m bone thugs in harmon


Pure poetry.

Posted 4/20/17 , edited 4/20/17

MysticGon wrote:


That's from Tiger Woods. Anyone who's ever had a significant other can relate that shit can nasty sometimes.

Nevermind getting into talking amongst friends. Girl talk, guy talk.

What are your thoughts on it?

You can't do it at work or with co-workers obviously that's sexual harassment. You can do it with friends sure. The nastier you can talk with your friends the more you can trust them in my book.

Think celebrities are too harshly judged for stuff like this? Do you do it or are you respectful all the time?


You can't do it at work or with co-workers

Porn or similar jobs you can.

It also depends in the kind of work you do and your relation to your co-worker.


Some people I know are nasty has hell

5338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/17
My girlfriend loves talking dirty and being talked dirty too but I can't help but feeling like a complete dumbass doing it.
qwueri 
20466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/17
I've heard peat moss works pretty well for garden beds as long as it's well hydrated first.
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/17
yall are some kinky mofuks what the heck haha

30969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 4/20/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:

Woah there, I knew Tiger wanted it bad but that bad? Wow. He could have gotten it with like "Yo I got some Taco Bell"


Iunno, I thought in particular you had to soften girls up with foreplay, so to speak.

Is this false?


That is my foreplay. It works pretty well.
27924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/17

Hazard wrote:

"I want you to tie me up and whisper to me your best puns."

"I want to watch you beat this level so hard."


I'll beat your level.



sorry not sorry




PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:

Woah there, I knew Tiger wanted it bad but that bad? Wow. He could have gotten it with like "Yo I got some Taco Bell"


Iunno, I thought in particular you had to soften girls up with foreplay, so to speak.

Is this false?


Its fucking Tiget Woods... all he'd have to do is introduce himself... to that ass.
23001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 4/20/17 , edited 4/20/17

MysticGon wrote:


Hazard wrote:

"I want you to tie me up and whisper to me your best puns."

"I want to watch you beat this level so hard."


I'll beat your level.



sorry not sorry




PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Evilshadowx wrote:

Woah there, I knew Tiger wanted it bad but that bad? Wow. He could have gotten it with like "Yo I got some Taco Bell"


Iunno, I thought in particular you had to soften girls up with foreplay, so to speak.

Is this false?


Its fucking Tiget Woods... all he'd have to do is introduce himself... to that ass.


Iunno, maybe she has standards, or maybe he wants her to get aroused to orgasm more easily. I also like talking dirty if but to turn myself on before ravaging many lustful imoutos. It is one thing to talk dirty, but another to talk dirty to a girl.

I believe this is one of the little things that makes sex much better than the base act of thrusting by itself.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.