First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Test is so fun
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
The thrill, the score, and the vacation afterwards to be the best of the best of the best. I graduated from UCD, I study the night before, and I crash and burn through the quarter system. Not proud of my GPA, but I've made it through, how many of you like taking tests?
16164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 7 days ago
I am surprised you actually go to college.
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I am surprised you actually go to college.


Dude, Fred got Asian parents that made me braintard into a computer engineer. Fred had trouble with triangle, circle, and square, but Fred pulled it off


P.S I am surprised no one ever brought this subject up. Everyone take tests and I suppose it is a rough ride for most people
7905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
Nah, I did the SAT last year and got a 700 on the English thing, but a terrible math score (230). Can't remember the writing part. I absolutely hate talking tests, I don't see how they are "fun".
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

MonoDreams wrote:

Nah, I did the SAT last year and got a 700 on the English thing, but a terrible math score (230). Can't remember the writing part. I absolutely hate talking tests, I don't see how they are "fun".


Aw, when I took the SAT 10 years ago there weren't writing requirements. Funny this car alarm kept going off during the test.
Posted 7 days ago
ok
8909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
The only test I enjoyed taking was a test on GIS. I stomped hard. Every other test tends ta suck.
18506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Couch
Online
Posted 7 days ago
Hey, I'm actually a third year at UCD right now. Small world.

But tests are meh. Feels good when you absolutely demolish one though.
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

killerpanda3 wrote:

Hey, I'm actually a third year at UCD right now. Small world.

But tests are meh. Feels good when you absolutely demolish one though.


Lol, keep up the good work. I usually score average, birds of feather flock together. The founder of this site is from UCB I think so we'd have a high chance of finding a few UC students here lol. Good old MU and Carl's Junior, man I miss that place.
53648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
Excuse me for a moment... NEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD Sorry was having Ogre moment, the guy from Revenge of the Nerd Movie, that make fun of Nerd! :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_sx3ozoXI

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

JanusCascade wrote:

Excuse me for a moment... NEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD Sorry was having Ogre moment, the guy from Revenge of the Nerd Movie, that make fun of Nerd! :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_sx3ozoXI

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU


Lol, you are just jealous of us , which school are you from?
53648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

fredreload wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Excuse me for a moment... NEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD Sorry was having Ogre moment, the guy from Revenge of the Nerd Movie, that make fun of Nerd! :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_sx3ozoXI

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU


Lol, you are just jealous of us , which school are you from?


Went to deaf school and yes I'm deaf :p. Heh I remember my Mother would tell my sisters that they should be dating Nerds, since its the nerds that will take care of them not jocks. :p

Went to Tech school for PC tech, got the job at court house, didn't like how it goes...so got lay off.

Am debating what career to go for........
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

JanusCascade wrote:


fredreload wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Excuse me for a moment... NEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD Sorry was having Ogre moment, the guy from Revenge of the Nerd Movie, that make fun of Nerd! :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_sx3ozoXI

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU


Lol, you are just jealous of us , which school are you from?


Went to deaf school and yes I'm deaf :p. Heh I remember my Mother would tell my sisters that they should be dating Nerds, since its the nerds that will take care of them not jocks. :p

Went to Tech school for PC tech, got the job at court house, didn't like how it goes...so got lay off.

Am debating what career to go for........


I am working in Taiwan right now building web pages. Right after graduation I posted my resume on Craigslist and I got a call from Navy saying I can get an interview if I show up in SF at 8:00A.M, and I declined. I always thought my life would be different if I went to that interview. Anyway, you just need a few interviews and you should be good to go again
13071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
i came here thinkin bout dem pregnancy tests
if u fail the pregnancy test, im givin u my hands
12699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OH Canada
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
Gives me anxiety... cause I want to go to graduate school lol.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.