Post Reply View description of show in My Queue from Xbox One app
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/17
When watching Crunchyroll, Netflix, etc. on my Xbox One I use the Xbox One remote. Problem is I haven't found a way to view a show's description from My Queue. So I end up browsing from my phone simultaneously to remind me what each show is about of the dozens I have queued.

Please make it possible to view a show's description, or at least visit the series page, from My Queue.
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/22/17
if you go to "manage que" you can do that
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/17

MrEnder1337 wrote:

if you go to "manage que" you can do that


Where do you go for that option? It's not listed when I hit "start" from "My Queue", and I don't see a way to get any other options.
6558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/24/17

trevnorris wrote:


MrEnder1337 wrote:

if you go to "manage que" you can do that


Where do you go for that option? It's not listed when I hit "start" from "My Queue", and I don't see a way to get any other options.


You go to the que tab but you dont open your que
you scroll over to "manage que"
then click on any anime u want info about.
at least thats how it works on the 360
59752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 4/24/17 , edited 4/25/17

trevnorris wrote:

When watching Crunchyroll, Netflix, etc. on my Xbox One I use the Xbox One remote. Problem is I haven't found a way to view a show's description from My Queue. So I end up browsing from my phone simultaneously to remind me what each show is about of the dozens I have queued.

Please make it possible to view a show's description, or at least visit the series page, from My Queue.


The Xbox One app doesn't have any queue management features. You'll need to either find the show using the guides or by searching, or use a different device to view descriptions while choosing what you want to watch on your Xbox.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/17

eyeofpain wrote:

The Xbox One app doesn't have any queue management features. You'll need to either find the show using the guides or by searching, or use a different device to view descriptions while choosing what you want to watch on your Xbox.


Suspected as much, but wanted to double check anyway. Thanks for confirming.
You must be logged in to post.