First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
11696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/17 , edited 4/22/17

Dark_Alma wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

What? I purposely left out periods because that's repetitive for no reason ... that's not an error I just didn't want to do . for every point (it's not even a full thought it's just a bullet points)

Like it was just a kind hearted joke and you got triggered and tried to justify a rebuttal lol


Oh dear, more mistakes! Accidental, I am sure! "That's." Don't forget to capitalize after a period! "For" second verse, same as the first! Period after the parenthesis please!

Also, that isn't a joke. It comes off as very snobby. Hense why I am acting the way I am. You could have said something along the lines of "Hey, you used the wrong except man" or something along those lines. Comes off much less snobby and more of a joke like you said it was.

This will be my last response to you as I don't feel like arguing further with a 16 year old kid.


Lol! None of them are as bad as "excepted" which is different from "accepted" almost to a ridiculous degree.


Oh boy it's just a kid but you're the one being butthurt! You can't even use the quote system write xD A FUCKING AUTOMATED SYSTEM HAHAA

Also "Hense" isn't a word. Did you mean Hence?

And how is "lol" snobby ? You're just a dick who took my reaction to a funny misspell and became an uptight asshole

" Don't forget to capitalize after a period"

Every new sentence WAS capitalized you asshat, read the fucking sentences. Doing "..." is not ending a sentence.

But yes I did have like two mistakes lol.
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 4/22/17
back on topic

1 most likely made in China
2 a symbol of hate people are trying to past off as heritage
3 could care less
4 FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
10265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 4/22/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

Just pieces of cloth embeded with a illusory symbol of unity fluttering in the wind


Not exactly true for all flags. The Naval Flags are used to convey a message to fellow ships in need of help. An example of such is "I need a medic." I have a list of the flags on a previous post.
8775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 4/22/17
1. Best flag
2. Piece of history (not offended by it)
3. Not sure what that flag is tbh
4. I'd say my opinions, but many would get triggered
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/17

Dark_Alma wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

Just pieces of cloth embeded with a illusory symbol of unity fluttering in the wind


Not exactly true for all flags. The Naval Flags are used to convey a message to fellow ships in need of help. An example of such is "I need a medic." I have a list of the flags on a previous post.


I can see that, but do keep in mind that the OP was mostly asking in context to the flags they presented (I assume) not all flags...
Posted 4/22/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

What? I purposely left out periods because that's repetitive for no reason ... that's not an error I just didn't want to do . for every point (it's not even a full thought it's just a bullet points)

Like it was just a kind hearted joke and you got triggered and tried to justify a rebuttal lol


Oh dear, more mistakes! Accidental, I am sure! "That's." Don't forget to capitalize after a period! "For" second verse, same as the first! Period after the parenthesis please!

Also, that isn't a joke. It comes off as very snobby. Hense why I am acting the way I am. You could have said something along the lines of "Hey, you used the wrong except man" or something along those lines. Comes off much less snobby and more of a joke like you said it was.

This will be my last response to you as I don't feel like arguing further with a 16 year old kid.


Lol! None of them are as bad as "excepted" which is different from "accepted" almost to a ridiculous degree.


Oh boy it's just a kid but you're the one being butthurt! You can't even use the quote system write xD A FUCKING AUTOMATED SYSTEM HAHAA

Also "Hense" isn't a word. Did you mean Hence?

And how is "lol" snobby ? You're just a dick who took my reaction to a funny misspell and became an uptight asshole


>> stick to the topic PLEASE or take your argument to pm>
Posted 4/22/17 , edited 4/22/17

Dark_Alma wrote:
That is until you get into naval flags. They have too many bloody meanings, and all are very important!


True. However, this is closer to a type of language through the usage of symbols on flags. lol.


MysteryMiss wrote:
> when you said they where meaningless in what way? like when you see them what thoughts come to mind?
or do you you just choose to ignore them? a little more info


I mean that they have very little value or meaning to me on a personal level. I don't necessarily give any value to any of the flags you've mentioned. I understand what they're implying and what they stand for, sure. But none of them mean anything to me. Thoughts that come to mind are, "It's a flag. Yay?" It would be similar to showing me a photo of a table and asking "How does this table make you feel?" .. Well, it's a table.

21363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 4/22/17
I don't even recognize the 3rd one

That being said, I don't really get the whole Confederate flag thing, the Confederacy has been gone for quite some time and I wonder if people are legitimately using it as a symbol of "Southern Pride" or as something else.

That being said the only flag my household flies is the good 'ole American flag.
Posted 4/22/17

kevz_210 wrote:

I don't even recognize the 3rd one



Same I've never seen the third one before
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / USA
Offline
Posted 4/23/17
None of the flags offend me. They are history or history in the making.
Humms 
11879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 4/23/17 , edited 4/23/17
Nothing actually.

If Flags actually mean something to us, Why do we have to pay for them? Shouldn't we as Citizens be able to express our " Patriotism " without having to sacrifice our hard earn dollar, when we already do that on a daily basis.

If you tell someone to hold a flag; why should we have to make that decision? When we could all be handed one out of respect instead of being just another stock on the shelf.
jl6
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/23/17
1-patriotic 2-rebel
3-pure 4-gays
2443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/17 , edited 5/5/17
what about these flags

which one is offensive to you ?




Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 5/5/17
The south shall rise and be FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/5/17

uncletim wrote:

The south shall rise and be FABULOUS!!!!!!!!



The rainbow flag already on its way to being declared a hate symbol by the ADL.
All according to keikaku

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.